About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-27, 04:15
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Sexual Ethics

Is it unethical to plot to get your girlfrient to have sex with you. She definatly has at least some interest, but is it wrong to get her to actualy do it?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:10
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Well. . . cheeze wiz, hunh? But back to the topic at hand - if someone has an inclination to do something why would you think it is wrong to add reason for them to do so. Provided of course, that it is not something that is detrimental to them - and sex definately doesn't fall into that category.

I once had sex with a virgin man and I asked what after all these years (he was 25 for crying out loud) prompted him to have sex. He said that all this time he was simply resisting his natural impulses and that the timimg was right in terms of the kind of person he wanted to be with. . . Moral of the story, Mr. Foresight, is that if you ensure that you are what your gal desires then you're home free! Plot indeed!
 #3 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:31
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Nothin wrong with waiting.

*mumble*
 #4 
Old 2001-03-27, 11:09
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

quote- *mumble* hmmm..!

still waiting are you..

well, i couldnt..wanted to as quick as possible, and with someone who knew how to

but...sometimes its just worth waiting...or maybe its just a good excuse..?
who knows..!
 #5 
Old 2001-03-27, 19:01
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

I plot all the time.
If i didn't intensionaly get my gf in to situations where she is likely to have sex I'd hardly ever get any.
You just cant't apply (too much) pressure, lie ('cept where its obvious ie i'll die if you don't) or get them so drunk/stoned they don't know what their doing.

Isn't life simple

~Kameron
Madness takes its toll, please have exact change
 #6 
Old 2001-03-28, 08:10
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

rather than get them drunk or stoned for your own pleasure...

get drunk or stoned together for boths pleasure..

having sex when ur mind state is altered is a different experience every time..

but both parties should know what their doing, and why..!!

shit..i sound like a preacher,,but non-theless...i think its more fun..!
do it.dont do it..!
 #7 
Old 2001-03-28, 19:49
digital_birth digital_birth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

What do you been by plot? If you mean seduction, clearly it's not wrong. If you getting her so drunk or stoned that she barely nows her own name, yeah that would be wrong.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-28, 21:35
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

didn't you "plot" to get her to go out with you in the first place?
 #9 
Old 2001-03-29, 09:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Actualy, no. I think I said this before, but for those that don't keep up with my love life;
I had a huge crush on her sence November. What I didn't know was that she had a crush on me too, because we were both too chicken shit to say anything. So I'm talking to her during lunch hour one day and next thing I know we're making out and other students are whistling at us.

I suppose that I should have been more clear earlier.
As an 18 year old male my sex drive is at it's peak and I'm horny as hell. But I'm divided between the desire to suduce her and my desire not to rush her into anything.

However, the situation has changed somewhat today. We had a half-day at school that I had forgotten about, so I had four hours to kill. I walked her to her house and she invited me in. (her brother was home so we couldn't get ourselves in too much trouble We ended up watching Clerks on DVD, after which I went home. The thing is, during the begining of the movie I put my arm around her (we like to be close) and she held my hand with hers for a moment before puting it squarely on her breast. She kept her hand on mine as if to make sure I didn't move it, and also to not-so-subtley let me know she wanted to be squeezed.

The evidence would seem to indicate that she is just as horny as I am, and less reluctent to initiate things.

Now I'm left with a different problem, should I continue to let her set the pace, or should I make the next move, and what would that move be?

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #10 
Old 2001-03-29, 10:38
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

talking to her was plotting.

you could've said nothing;

i think she's easy;

the first time you talk to her you make out in a lunch line;

she puts your hand on her tit; while her brothers around;

she's trying to seem sweet and innocent because you don't know her that well;

but every come on you mention is in a crowd which means she's an exhibitionist wannabe; likes to see how far she can go;

and probably personally loves the attention from people and premise "laid" before all observers that she can get a man;

fuck her;

fuck her hard.

and in public;

the parking lot at the supermarket sunday after church.
 #11 
Old 2001-03-29, 12:25
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

OK asshole, let me clear up a few things before someone agrees with you.

I never claimed that it was the first time we had talked. We had been having conversations, some of them pretty heavy, for months. We considered each other friends, even before I became attracted to her.

Her brother was not in the room with us, and when he did come in I removed my hand for the duration.

You don't know her so don't make assumptions. She is sweet but I never claimed that she is innocent and neither did she.

Keep in mind, just because you can say something doesn't mean you should. You are just jelous because women won't go near you with an attitude like that. Go jack off on your pornos.

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #12 
Old 2001-03-29, 13:36
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

alright then don't fuck her; you could've had her on that couch.

and the thrill that her brother could come in at any time was twice the thrill than just touching a woman's breast wasn't it.

would you have done it if her father was there;

you better work slow though the risk of big brother beating you up for touching his baby sister is nothing to the overwhelming feeling that at any minute her father will show up with shotgun pointed at your crotch.

and who are you to criticize my companionship when you're standing outside my window with a jar of cheez wiz you sick fuck.

i'm going to go suckle on my mommies breast now you really hurt my feelings calling me an asshole who jerks off to porn.

that's quite an assumption; how about this one;

you've worked so long and hard(nov,dec,jan,feb,mar) to get where you are that your fascination with this girl has place her on this pedestal of honor that you now have a feeling of guilt because it seems you took advantage of her and you want support for your actions because unlike most people you know who seem to hook up on a weekend it took you 5 months so deep down you're thinking she just went what the hell; and you want a reassurance that she really cares about you and the amount of time it took was her just making sure it was the right thing to do.

CAN I GET A TESTAMENT OF TRUTH WITH JUST ONE MORE.....

ASSHOLE

 #13 
Old 2001-03-29, 18:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

I started this topic in order to get some advice, not to argue with you. Maybe I shouldn't have been a dick to you, but you should learn not to be one either.

Anyone else have something constructive to say?
Feel free to ignore lostmind's comments as he doesn't know what he is talking about, and obviously has no intrest in learning.

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-29, 20:19
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Boyz, boyz - please!!! No need for nastiness, and lostmind that was a nasty trick but I like your sense of humour!

As for you Prometheus - perhaps you're thinking too much and trying to prepare for something that requires spontaneity. . . Is your "plotting" just a thin veil to hide your nervousness? And I think by plotting you mean you're thinking about it all the time (that's what happens when you start to fall)?

You know what you want but you want to make absolutely sure that the person has the same thing in mind. From the outline of the scenario I think you're doing fine - things are proceeding at a slow pace if compared to your racing heart but otherwise the steps seem to be leading in one direction. . .

So be happy. Don't rush - the moment for you to make your "attack" (just teasing) will present itself.

Oh and you have two choices, actually 3, to wait and see and let things take their course OR to speak with her directly about your intentions at the same time confirming hers OR to hint at your desires by writing her notes/poetry. . .
 #15 
Old 2001-03-31, 17:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Actually, you might want to listen to lostmind, to an extent. You want to seduce her? Great. Like Bingo said, the right moments (yes, plural) will present themselves to you, so just flow. Even if you talk about it first, those times will happen, perhaps more easily. Before you guys start peeling the fabric from each other's bodies, it'll already mean more than some weekend hook-up.

But when the clothes finally come off;

fuck her.

And fuck her hard.

Just make sure she cums.
 #16 
Old 2001-03-31, 21:14
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

I would't want to disapoint her, would I.

But last night I was with her and I did take Bingo!'s advice, I talked to her about it. Well, not exactly directly. She mentioned something about how there was absolutly nothing I could say that could offend/shock her, so I said "What if I were to tell you that no one is home right now [not true] and I were to take you back there and do things that would leave you a lot more sweaty than this dance ever will." I then made it clear that was a hypothetical situation. I thought that was pretty clever (for me). And it did get us talking.

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-01, 04:14
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

not to piss you off;

but i think you blew it by saying it was hypothetical.

you already had a breast in hand.

what more invitation do you need?

i've never had or heard of woman that was like you can have a tit that's all.

most women go for romance; and the main part of romance is being spontaneous;

and talking about it is pretty much turning it into a planned event.

if you haven't blown it by showing your tentativeness to a situation that already has the go ahead; the next time you start getting intimate;

move a little closer to your main objective every now and then;

don't jump there to fast; and don't let it appear to bother you if she stops.

when its talked about its like playing a game of monopoly; you just go through the motions until it ends;

and the ending is the only reason you played the game.

if you let it happen; you experience the ending while playing the whole game because it could stop at any time.

which is what i like about being a single guy;

at any time; at any place; with anyone when you least expect it it happens;

one minute you're squeezing tomatoes at the supermarket; the next you're squeezing the check out girl in the employee's bathroom.

in a relationship its always there whenever you want it.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-01, 12:06
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

lostmind...

you scare me..

its not the fact that your clearly insane..
but the fact that your thoughts echo through my head every second of the day..

let them be..
their mine not yours..
or we could share..
just you and me..
and him...

you know what im talking about.
Nothing seems to help does it..


p.s. - i think they should become one.. much stronger mind.. less paranoia.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-04, 06:13
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

First I would like to thank everyone for their input, now and previously, and for putting up with all my shit. I probably post way too much on my love life, more than I've seen anyone else post. In the future I will try to keep it to a minimum so that you people don't get tired of the same insecuritys over and over again. That said, the hypothetical thing was just covering my ass. If she wasn't ready I didn't want to be the typical hormone-driven jerk. She wasn't, and to be honest neither was I (feel free to berate me for this.) When it happens it happens, that's all that there is to it. And it will happen.
*crosses fingers*
I hope.

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-04, 10:37
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

pcthug;

i'm....

i'm speechless.....

and a little spooked.....

** looks over shoulder **

what's that about help with paranoia?
 #21 
Old 2001-04-04, 14:50
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Hey. Just because you know it's paranoia, it doesn't mean they are NOT out to get you!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #22 
Old 2001-04-07, 01:39
djkwang djkwang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

totally awesome Prometheus...at least now i know i ain't alone...
anywayz, cool advices...
just go with the flow...and don't look back...that's what i would say... ;-}

peace out!!
 #23 
Old 2001-05-03, 01:31
submersive productions submersive productions is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

i say take it slow. move at the pace you're going...start with trying to get her shirt off an suck on her tits before you plan to fuck her. the next time you get the opportunity to fool around, see what you can, in a sense, "get away with". but remember...always be a gentleman.

x
 #24 
Old 2001-05-03, 06:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sexual Ethics

Did you even bother to check the date on this? Been there, done that . FYI anything more than a week or two old is often moot. Especialy regarding personal issues.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics