About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-24, 18:28
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Sex.

Sex.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-25, 04:00
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

I knew that was all it was going to say yet I still came.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-26, 08:42
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

quote:
Originally posted by HUMAN_GOURD:
yet I still came.


Yeah, I have that problem too....


------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #4 
Old 2001-03-26, 13:44
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

Lubrication.....
 #5 
Old 2001-03-27, 02:53
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

wouldn't it be cummed ?

[This message has been edited by HUMAN_GOURD (edited 03-27-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-03-27, 03:09
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

a question i've always wanted to know:

if the plural of goose is geese; shouldn't the plural of moose be meese?
 #7 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:18
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

what is plural for moose, mooses?
 #8 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:28
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

Naw, the plural of moose is moose.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:37
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

Sex? What's that? Is it edible?
 #10 
Old 2001-03-27, 10:51
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

strangely enough, the plural of goose is goose, but the plural of sex...??
probably..lots of sex..
 #11 
Old 2001-03-27, 10:53
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

Oh yeah Bingo..if sex was not edible, i would immediatly move it from my no1 hobby to no2...

I just love to eat..crudely put but hey..u gotto love it..

I could spend hours munching on a furrburger with muffroom sauce..
 #12 
Old 2001-03-30, 06:48
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

uhh..that was nice cat..haha i laughed my ass off for about 10 minutes...

------------------
buRn
 #13 
Old 2001-03-30, 07:01
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

isn't the plural for sex;
orgy.

and i've never seen a flock of goose;

i have however been witness to a flock of geese.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-01, 03:15
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

the plural of potato is potatoes because u say: "different types of potatoes"

so the plural of sex must be sex cuz u say: "different types of sex"

maybe sex is just one of those words that doesnt do plural like chemicals. example: water, potassium nitrate, vinegar, salt, and so on.

did u know that the plural of penis is either penises OR PENES? pretty gnarly
 #15 
Old 2001-04-01, 04:39
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

The plural of sex as a noun would be sexes(sp) as in "battle of the sexes" but sex as in actual gratification or reproduction would be a verb and the last time I checked verbs can't be plural but then you have like throws as in "you have three throws" but in that sence wouldn't it be considered a noun *confused* I think I'll just go to sleep
 #16 
Old 2001-04-01, 05:00
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

I have never seen the word "sex" disected in so many different ways...
 #17 
Old 2001-04-01, 06:08
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

After spending you teenage years thinking about only one thing, you get to know it pretty well.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-01, 23:46
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex.

quote:
Originally posted by Redrover:
After spending you teenage years thinking about only one thing, you get to know it pretty well.


In my experiance it goes on well after your teenage years, if i don't think about sex for two consecutive minutes I have to check if I've still got a penis. Anybody else get that or is it just me, again?

~Kameron
First, God created man. Then he had a better idea.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics