About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-23, 03:34
[NIN] the perfect drug [NIN] the perfect drug is offline
Regular
 
Default kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

i am starting a topic hear about the issue of kiddy porn and most anything having to do with people's opinions to it. i feel that it is ok as long as its soft porn, but the rape stuff aint my cup of tea. i think that if child molesters read kiddy porn, they would have less of an urge to molest kids. *thats our opinion, we welcome yours*

------------------
SUCK MY UZI BITCH
 #2 
Old 2001-03-23, 03:47
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Kiddy porn is a broad definition are you talking like prepubecent or like 17?
 #3 
Old 2001-03-23, 04:17
[NIN] the perfect drug [NIN] the perfect drug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

like little kid, preteens, and all that stuff. i realy see nothing wrong with softporn of kids, but hardcore=rape, which = just plain wrong to me.

------------------
SUCK MY UZI BITCH
 #4 
Old 2001-03-23, 05:36
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

I think I see where your coming from but I see how this could easily get out of hand if allowed and also if set up for photoshoot sessions and the like could be damaging to the young mind developing psyche and make them end up sick and twisted and go to websites like this one.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-23, 06:45
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

anyone got any kiddyporn links? im not sick.im just wondering...
 #6 
Old 2001-03-23, 08:11
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

I cant wait until someone posts to this.


**Takes out flamethrower**
 #7 
Old 2001-03-23, 08:32
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

If I remember correctly, we had a pedofile looking for links not too long ago....
 #8 
Old 2001-03-23, 09:23
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

the only problem with your theory of sending these sick fucks to a kiddie porn site is that to attract them in the first place you gotta have some of that shit. so how do you get kiddie porn without sexually assaulting the kid or fucking him up? you don't. it doesn't work that way. because you would have to have consent from the kid and since they're underage you gotta get the parents consent. and who in their right mind is going to allow some fucked up pedophlie to take naked pics of your child? here's a word of advice to kiddie porn addicts: get some professional help you sick fucks. if naked children is what gets your rocks off, you ought to know you've got a problem. especially if you've got kids of your own. that's even more fucked up.

------------------
Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the questions?
 #9 
Old 2001-03-23, 09:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Y'know, this is a stupid topic but it reminded me of some other stupid people who are up in arms about hentai being just "legal child pornography." Man, that's some stupid shit right there.
 #10 
Old 2001-03-23, 14:33
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

No Comment!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #11 
Old 2001-03-23, 16:20
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Y'know, this is a stupid topic but it reminded me of some other stupid people who are up in arms about hentai being just "legal child pornography." Man, that's some stupid shit right there.


Well, that weird Japanese taboo about showing pubic hair is kind of fucked up. I mean, Hentai sometimes shows women being multiply penetrated by Cthulhoid tentacled demons, people being dismembered during the act of love, etc. But pubic hair is "wrong."

What can you expect from a culture that sells schoolgirl's used panties from vending machines?

As for kiddie porn, well, that's just sad and sick. I can understand kids experimenting and "playing doctor," but adults orchestrating it have some kind of serious mental problem. Maybe someone should post a list of on online shrinks for these demented, chicken-hawking, maladapted psycho
victimizers...
 #12 
Old 2001-03-23, 17:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

A charismatic adult can talk a kid into pretty much anything.. including not telling mom and dad.
 #13 
Old 2001-03-23, 23:39
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

i don't think there are kiddie porn sites anymore. and i doubt there ever were after the first few got shut down...
 #14 
Old 2001-03-24, 00:56
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

you want kiddie porn; watch television.

there are plenty of diaper commercials that show the genitals of children both male and female.

in a shoe box is pornography;
on television is marketing.
 #15 
Old 2001-03-27, 08:03
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

If possible put yourself in a child's shoes (keeping in mind, that in this scenario he/she has no clothes on) - it would be that you were being poked and proded and positioned - all in the quiet undertone of shameful secrecy - to acheive some vague, unecessary portrayal to get somebody's rocks off?!!?!?!!!

Go pick on someone your own size - Baby! You make me sick if you're into that stuff! And don't think ANY of it is "less harmful" to a child OR to an adult - so why condone it? Bad for all of us - make it go away, please. . .Human Kind - Unite!!!!!
 #16 
Old 2001-03-27, 13:39
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

OK Bingo!. Fair comment, BUT how old is old enough? can you, really, say that a girl of 16 is old enough to have sex, but a girl of 15 and 11 months is not? what about 14? I met a girl of 12 who asked me out (I said no), and SHE thought she was old enough. Boys as young as 10 have sexual fantasies (I KNOW I did - my sister's friend, WOW!).
So. Where do you, realistically, draw the line. Every person, child or adult, is different, and matures at a different age.

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #17 
Old 2001-03-27, 18:32
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Revelation:
i don't think there are kiddie porn sites anymore. and i doubt there ever were after the first few got shut down...


Thats wrong there are hundreds of sites devoted to this area. Once I wuz having a conversation 'bout this with my mum of all ppl and we decided that there is some stuff you can ban like the "Hardcore" (the definition of this starts some where near when the girls (or boys) start touching them selves in a sexual way let alone all the way to sex) but you can't touch lots of the pictures these pedophiles get off on with out getting back to the case a few years ago here in the UK where a man took pictures of his daughter in the bath, at the beach etc, etc aged 5-6 or something like that and when he went to pick them up after being developed he was arrested. That is a first order fuck up and you can't prosecute ppl for taking pics of their children even in what could be considered as mild sexual contexts.

Anyway I dug around the net a bit to see what wuz really out there. I found every thing from naked 5 year olds in the bath to a 14 have sex with both her 18 year old brother and her dad. I was SICKENED but the stuff exists and it's easy to find. I'm not going to write links here but search and ye shall find but you've been warned.

BTW I didn't have to use a Credit card or pay or anything to see this stuff.

In my view it is wrong to take advantage of ppl who don't know what they are doing whether that's b/c their drunk, young or high. It is just particularly distasteful to do this kind of thing to children who have no power to resist or make a decision in any case.

Children went they are growing up routinely experiment as a part of their emotional development by flirting with adults they are close to like parents. It is behoven on parents to respond to this in such a way that it does not damage the child. I think its clear that being screwed by your daddy aged 12 is damage. Later on ,aged 17,18,19 i'm not so sure it would depend on the person or maybe not it may be a no go area but I've not been in such a situation so... Does anyone know?

~Kameron
Madness takes its toll, please have exact change.
 #18 
Old 2001-03-27, 20:49
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

How old is old enough? Well Rob, look at it this way - a child will naturally mimic adult behaviour, this is simply a part of the growing process. Of crucial importance then is the question - "is the child capable of making a choice?" or is he/she simply copying someone(you see how our "liberal" society can create problems for young children and force them to become sexualized at an early age)?

My take on it is why have sex if it holds no meaning? And what meaning can it possibly have for a child? The language of sexual interaction is learned and has an appropriate age when one should be indoctrinated - at puberty we all became interested in the opposite sex but this doesn't mean we should rush into it. Besides, don't you think the quality of sex is much better now than when you were 15 or 18 or 21?

I equate giving a child sex/drugs with giving them a huge bag of Candy. Likely the child will gorge himself on the stuff without a thought to whether he has to eat soon, or tummy aches, or teeth... The faculty of foresight is not well developed in children and they need to be taught the concept of consequences (which leads to responsibility). Better to let them learn through relatively harmless means like candy than with serious things like sex and drugs - no? It would do no good to have a 10 year old running around fathering children, huh Rob?

And Kameron - I like your point that children will flirt with adults as part of their normal development - this is fine but if it starts to go overboard then as an adult it is YOUR responsibility to (gently) direct the child to correct their behaviour. Same goes for teachers, care-givers, presidents, or anyone in a postion of authority.

[This message has been edited by Bingo! (edited 03-27-2001).]
 #19 
Old 2001-03-28, 14:07
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

OK Bingo!, I agree with (most) of what you say. But. The sex is not 'better' now than it was when I was 14, it is just different - some aspects are better, some are worse. I believe (strongly) that when I was 14 I ws capable of making decisions regarding things like sex, and that it was my choice to sleep with a woman in her late twenties. Equally, I believe now that if a girl of that age came on to me I would have trouble 'resisting' simply because I know that I was old enough then, so she probably is. Even the girl who asked me out at 12 was hard to say no to, for that reason, because she looks like, and acts like, a grown-up who knows what she is doing. That said, I have met women in their twenties who are clearly NOT ready to make decisions of that kind, and I think that realistically it is a problem. What I do believe, however, is that the sex is ALWAYS better if you care deeply about each other, and that doesn't happen on a first date! I believe, therefore, that sex only belongs in a stable, lovong, caring, equal relationship. The ages of the partners are irrelevant, but nonetheless, such a relationship takes a long time to develop. The bottom line is that teenage girls hear adults saying you shouldn't have sex except when you are in love, and see that the people who say this are hypocritical liars who have sex at the drop of a hat. It is no wonder they grow up confused.

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #20 
Old 2001-03-29, 04:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Wait... From a MACHINE?!

*books passage to Tokyo*
 #21 
Old 2001-03-29, 11:11
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

sex is great with someone you really bond with;

but every now and then both sexes just need a good fucking;

and underage sex seems to only refer to two kinds of kids
(1) girls harrassed by dirty old men
(2) boys harassed by nambla

a young boy with an older woman;

doesn't every guy have one of these stories;

yet that's not viewed as taboo(except by other older women who are just jealous anyway every time they go home to their old man charging head first into middle age(40's)

women i'd be insulted if i were you;

that's basically saying that women aren't able to fully understand and comprehend their sexuality until later in life than a boy.

what happened to equality.

boys just can't handle having sex with any man;

now where's that sexy 15 year old i see every now and then at work because her mom has a job there and she now does menial tasks after school til her mom and gets off and collects a wage for it.

i'm going to take her into my office discuss some new positions within the company;

and liberate her;

SHE IS WOMAN HEAR HER MOAN

(mental note time to lay off the powders)
 #22 
Old 2001-03-30, 00:57
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

The whole equal rights thing is an entirely different issue. I personally dont buy into it and truth be told through scientific study a male reaches his sexual peak @ age 18 where this is later in life for women. This of course is an average generalized statement.
 #23 
Old 2001-04-05, 00:14
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Here is my opinion on kiddie porn.
Anyone into kiddie porn is fucked up, how can anyone be into that shit and call him/herself normal. I would love to meet people who are into that shit so i could smash them up and totally beat there brains in.
If I came across a site with kiddie porn and there was an email contact as well, I would email bomb them continuously forever and i would do my best to deface the web site before i phoned the authorities. Perverts like them dont need help. they need shooting.
 #24 
Old 2001-04-05, 02:00
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Woody we are all with you, to varying degrees, but the more interesting question is where do we draw the line. In London (UK) recently there was a art galley which put up some pictures by an American artist (can anyone get a url for this) who takes pictures of her kid fairly innocent pictures that every family gets from what I've heard, they published some of them in the Independent newspaper for fucks sake, and someone saw the exobision and reported them to the police. Pictures of naked children you see, this was not porn, granted they were posed pictures, but this was pathetic. The artist was most up set, on BBC radio 4, and said that she had though about taking down the pictures but then had decided against it on the basis, sound in my view, that if she did she would be admitting she had done something wrong which she and any other right thinking person could plainly see she hadn't.

Wheres the line woody. Unfortunately that is very difficult to draw because if you draw it too tight you miss a load of real pornographers and too lose and you catch lots of innocent people. The judgement is yours. And it's worth remembering that you take the action you suggest and the law, ass though it is, sees you worse than the pornographer.

~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #25 
Old 2001-04-05, 14:21
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

Old enough to count, old enough to mount.

Old enough to read, old enough for me.


haha, just kidden.. its sick.
 #26 
Old 2001-04-07, 04:04
[NIN] the perfect drug [NIN] the perfect drug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Hey guys thanks for your honest opinions on this matter. I started this topic just to see ppl's reactions and to hear what they had to say, and also to find out if you were just loser scum I was expecting. well, I am impressed. thanks for your time!
ps, I have too seen this stuff on the net, for free, and it dose make me sick. but what about if fake stories like this were written down, not containing pictures, and posted. would that be wrong, it would be sick, ya, but is that also wrong? thanks.
 #27 
Old 2001-04-07, 06:10
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

http://www.illegalincest.com/index.html

can anybody pull a whois on this so we can blow the fucker away?

------------------
non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
 #28 
Old 2001-04-07, 07:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

If no children are involved in the production of pedephile erotica, the question is a moral one.

Even though most questions of wrongness are certainly...

I don't think it's wrong for a person to indulge in their pervertions, no matter what they are. I do know it's wrong to harm others for that reason, however.

I have a thing for legs and feet. Don't make me sick.
 #29 
Old 2001-04-11, 01:13
iota iota is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

How do you say that taking pornograhic pictures of someone 16 or 17 years of age is "sick" and taking pornographic pictures of someone 18 or even 23 is "ok just as long as they concent"? Why do you draw the line of morals along the line of the law (legal adult is 18)?

Is it because that is the age to when your "concensus matters"? I think concensus of the person always matters because its their lives. I wouldnt like my parents signing a form for my picture taking for porn (I am 16.. 'underage'). I think it should be my decision -- whether some *cough* "superior" adults think that I shouldnt be able to make up my own mind.

I think some will agree that the law does not determine our morals (I use the word "morals" loosely).

If you think that borderline kiddy porn (borderline age, that is), is "sick", do you think that other porn is sick too? I would hope so because otherwise I would call you a hypocrit. Getting aroused from non-mature kids (i.e. 15 and under or wherever you draw the line) in my opinion is abnormal (to what I am used to).

I will not comment on my logical (not moral) opinion of it... its not that different than others'.

Morals are only brainwashing that you still have. Logic/reason is what you actually decide. Bam.
 #30 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:53
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Hey iota,
Did you fail to read this topic or something where did we have a massive phyco at borderline underage porn.
The responces to this topic have been some of the most liberal and easy going on this whole forum. WTF are you shouting about?
No one said you shoudn't make up your bloody mind so you can stop ranting.... OK

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #31 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:56
Kalimera Kalimera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Lo all, child pornography cannot be deemed correct in the world we live in, the fact that it takes place is testament to how messed up and twisted our society has become. I for one am strongly oppoosed to it, but do realise the inherent difficulty in ascertaining 'at what age' is it ok for individuals to be exposed to or indulge in activities of a sexual nature. That is a debate in itself i truly believe. Kalimera...
 #32 
Old 2001-04-12, 07:28
Tetragramatron Tetragramatron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Man the guy who started this topic is going to hell......well maybe.....

BTW your isp knows what sites you goto so i dont recommend going on the web to find it.

 #33 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:28
iota iota is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Kameron:
Hey iota,
Did you fail to read this topic or something where did we have a massive phyco at borderline underage porn.
The responces to this topic have been some of the most liberal and easy going on this whole forum. WTF are you shouting about?
No one said you shoudn't make up your bloody mind so you can stop ranting.... OK




You had 2 choices. Ignore what I said (like most people did) or reply and bitch. It looks like you succeeded *very well* in bitching and I am proud. My intent was to make people think, and it looks like it worked eh? Good call.
 #34 
Old 2001-04-13, 03:36
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Here you go Revelation. With regard to that incest shit.
198.172.25.110)
198.170.0.0 - 198.173.255.255
Verio, Inc.
8005 South Chester Street
Englewood,, CO 80112
US
 #35 
Old 2001-04-14, 00:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

I didn't even read it. Try and keep your posts limited to 3 sentences if you can.
 #36 
Old 2001-04-16, 06:20
Fast_Phyzle1 Fast_Phyzle1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Revelation:
i don't think there are kiddie porn sites anymore. and i doubt there ever were after the first few got shut down...


This man is obviously a nieve individual
 #37 
Old 2001-04-17, 22:46
iota iota is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Phyzle1:
This man is obviously a nieve individual


in the words of Kameron:

"The responces to this topic have been some of the most liberal and easy going on this whole forum. WTF are you shouting about?"

Yeah, I agree with you, not this person. What can I say? I am smarter than most of you.

 #38 
Old 2001-04-25, 03:29
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

I see where you're coming from. You're saying that children are less likely to be molested if there is kiddy porn out there for the child molestors. But, there are two problems with what you're saying.

No. 1: If there are children making porn then there are children being molested already.

No. 2: If there is kiddy porn it only makes it more acceptable to child molestors to molest.

Cheers,
Lost
 #39 
Old 2001-04-25, 04:08
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: kiddy porn, is it realy that wrong?

Thats not my take on it.
For starters Peodophiles are thought to make up way way less than one percent of any given western populion (with the possible exseption of catholic priests)

I belive that is you bring in very strong laws against child porn you sweep up a lot of pics parents take very inocently of their children growing up. You may say that we could look at each picture and it may be possible to draw a line between wrong and right intentions on the basis of the photo but that is a value judgement in at least some cases and that is what the law is very poor at dealing with.
So what is more important getting every god dam pedo plus a few inocents or missing a few pedos but not getting the inocents. All law makes this choise and I'd prefer that the latter course of action is taken. Because it could be aplied to YOU.

The pedophiles who physicaly abuse (ie. more than take pics) are obviously the far side of the line so we have no problem nailing those guys and increasingly women.



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics