About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-17, 05:30
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default colour of ejaculation/penis size

im wondering.... what is the normal cum colour. like i mean in pictures its white but everyone tells me its knida clear and mine is clearish. what colour is it?


also

what is the normaly size for a cock.like mine is 4.5inches and everyone tells me the aveage is like 9inches.whats normal.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-17, 20:44
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

ok i answered your question when u posted it in the general forum. but dont double post fuckwad. basically you are supposed to be able to see your cum and everyone on this site's erect penis is on average 2 and a quarter inches bigger then yours. end of the line, NEXT!
 #3 
Old 2001-03-18, 09:38
Cap'n Carnage Cap'n Carnage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

[QUOTE]Originally posted by and_totse:
[B]im wondering.... what is the normal cum colour. like i mean in pictures its white but everyone tells me its knida clear and mine is clearish. what colour is it?

different parts of semen are differnt colors. I THINK that the sperm itself is the clear and the other stuff from the prostate and other glands is the whiter stuff.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-19, 16:51
digital_birth digital_birth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

The color of semen ranges from clear to milky-white. The average penis size, statistically, is around 5.5 inches. Your size might varies a little bit depending on when you measure it. I wouldn't worry to much about size. For most women it have more to do with technique than size. I've known women who like larger dicks and some women who don't. Besides, that's why God gave you a tongue.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-22, 13:32
DeAtH_ChILd DeAtH_ChILd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size



nuff said
 #6 
Old 2001-03-22, 14:41
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

Another poxy survey that gives white v. black. OK, but what about trolls? am I average build for a troll? (a GREEN troll, at that?) (all sizes in Feet!) 7.5 long, by 2.25 diameter (4 circumference).

Normal cum colour:- greenish blue
Normal cum quantity: about 10 pints.

NB: the normal HUMAN quantity of ejaculate is approximately 10cc. that is why the sixties band 10CC chose that name.


------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #7 
Old 2001-03-31, 14:45
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

AH FUCK MAN, SO THE ALABAMA black snake is a myth??

shit man i will never look up to a black dood again, now we truly are equal hahah
 #8 
Old 2001-04-09, 12:20
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

A study of penis lengths conducted at UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco (Univ of Calif) showed that about 75% of penises are between 5 and 7 inches in length. This is a much higher number among shorter dicks than the graph shows.

9 inches? No. I've seen a *lot* of dicks -- probably over 20,000 in photos and about 2,000 in the flesh, and I can tell you that I have NEVER seen a 9 incher. 9 inches is the size of two Coke cans stacked.

 #9 
Old 2001-04-09, 21:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

Guess you never saw John Holmes pics.. are you a doctor or something? 2,000 cocks.. a chick who constantly hit strip clubs probably wouldn't see that many.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-10, 11:24
Cap'n Carnage Cap'n Carnage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

ive seen that graph before...

i believe it comes with a disclaimer that says something like "there were several thousand whites polled but only 100 blacks" etc...so take with a grain of salt.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-10, 13:21
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

I've seen so many cocks up close because I've gone to gay bathhouses a lot over the years. And I also suck dick, so I've personally seen a lot of them hard. 2,000 is not an unreasonable number for someone like me who started at age 15 and is now in his early 40s.

And I have not seen even one 9-incher among them. Yes, I've seen John Holmes' dick on film. He's an exception. There aren't many, even in porn.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-10, 14:26
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

quote:
Originally posted by BigBeare:
I've seen so many cocks up close because I've gone to gay bathhouses a lot over the years. And I also suck dick, so I've personally seen a lot of them hard. 2,000 is not an unreasonable number for someone like me who started at age 15 and is now in his early 40s.

And I have not seen even one 9-incher among them. Yes, I've seen John Holmes' dick on film. He's an exception. There aren't many, even in porn.



No, 2000 would seem about right. But it obvioulsy depends where you live, 'cos I have seen several 9", and, as I told everyone once before, my flat mate Chris (from 12 years ago) has 12", which is, frankly, enormous!


------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #13 
Old 2001-04-12, 07:34
Tetragramatron Tetragramatron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

Okay....
the normal color of cum is transparent white

the normal size of a penis is 6.0-6.5 inches in lenght and 5 inches in girth

Did You Know:
They did a survey of the same amout of white men to black men in penis sizes and they was both the same average....so race means nothing in penis size.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-16, 02:44
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

I'm 11 and im 4 inches. What's that compaired to others around my age?
 #15 
Old 2001-04-16, 02:45
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

I'm 11 and 4 inches long when hard. What's that compaired to others around my age?
 #16 
Old 2001-04-16, 22:12
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

Pyro, It's Kinda small
You'll prolly turn out a faggot when you get older.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #17 
Old 2001-04-19, 05:43
Smoovy Smoovy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

quote:
Originally posted by and_totse:
im wondering.... what is the normal cum colour. like i mean in pictures its white but everyone tells me its knida clear and mine is clearish. what colour is it?


also

what is the normaly size for a cock.like mine is 4.5inches and everyone tells me the aveage is like 9inches.whats normal.



dude im sorry for ur small size om 8 in and im only 16 yes im black cum is a clearish white color ok
 #18 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:11
SmIlEsAtAnLuVsYu SmIlEsAtAnLuVsYu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

actually dude, its been proven that gay guys have bigger dicks than str8 ones.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-26, 00:02
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

quote:
Originally posted by Tetragramatron:
...race means nothing in penis size...


I can't back it up with facts, but it isn't true. Black, White/Latin, Asian. In that order.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-26, 09:43
Tetragramatron Tetragramatron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: colour of ejaculation/penis size

Woah mind blowing...thanks for the enlightenment...glad iam not asian..
i wonder if your mongrel(mixed) does it effect penis size...hmmm interesting

Just ignore me iam high
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics