About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-16, 00:11
joe1627 joe1627 is offline
Regular
 
Default Hot Woman

I want everyone to name as many hot women as they can, then i will make the master list of all hot women, if someone dissagrees with someone's choice and one other person agrees, that person will not be added to the list.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-16, 09:34
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Hugh Munger-stitz.
K9girrl.
Pixietroll.
Bingo!.
Robin.
That's it for here (sorry if I have missed anyone!) now, from TV

Jayne Middlemiss
Alice Beer
Julia Reed




------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #3 
Old 2001-03-20, 14:48
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

I have forgotten several. Sorry!

I also forgot one from the telly, but it doesn't matter anyway 'cos none of you have heard of the ones I did list!



------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #4 
Old 2001-03-20, 14:51
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
Hugh Munger-stitz.
K9girrl.
Pixietroll.
Bingo!.
Robin.


Thank you Rob, I am touched that you put me first!


 #5 
Old 2001-03-25, 15:35
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Tara Reid
Buffy
Jennifer Lopez
Maria Carey
Lucy Lui
 #6 
Old 2001-03-25, 17:40
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Wont it take to long to make a list of all the good looking women in the world? We could make a list of all the ugly women that will be shorter but kinda cruel.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-25, 19:13
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Renee O'Connor.

*drool*
 #8 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:59
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

I would classify Jennifer Lopez as an exceptionally beautiful woman 'cuz with every turn of her face she looks like a slightly different woman. . . I wonder if anyone knows what I mean???

 #9 
Old 2001-03-27, 08:46
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

quote:
Originally posted by Bingo!:
I would classify Jennifer Lopez as an exceptionally beautiful woman 'cuz with every turn of her face she looks like a slightly different woman. . . I wonder if anyone knows what I mean???



I do. but I don't necessarily agree.



------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #10 
Old 2001-03-27, 08:52
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Well the game in ON! So, now how many more people do we need to agree?

hi Rob! wish you could see my grin!
 #11 
Old 2001-03-27, 10:28
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Right on Spiffy McBang, Renee O'Connor is one Hot Babe!



------------------

Ain
 #12 
Old 2001-03-27, 11:49
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Renee,,tell me more, cause all the stuff i fin about a renee o'connor..not nice at all..!
so maybe i got the wrong woman..??

Another babe..or two

catherine zeta jones (older, but nice.. )
nathalie imbruglia
laetitia casta
louise nurding

just ask if any of you want to c what any of the above look like..nice i tell you..

 #13 
Old 2001-03-27, 13:47
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Frances Bateman. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Kat Bateman. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Falllow. Lindsay Fallow. Lindsay Fallow.

I think you get the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #14 
Old 2001-03-27, 14:58
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Who are they,,cant seem to find anything on them..?
 #15 
Old 2001-03-27, 20:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

I haven't seen much about Renee O'Connor at all, actually. I saw one interview that had her painted in a rather nice light, but it seemed to be written by a person in the "adoring fan" mindset rather than a journalistic one, so I have no idea how accurate that is.

All I know is she can act like a mofo, she's the reason I watch Xena (well, watched.. I can never find it on anymore ), and, you know how there's that one girl (or guy) that you see on TV or movies that, for whatever reason, just makes you get this giddy little smile on your face cuz you get to see them on-screen? She's that chick for me.

I dunno, maybe I just got a thing for sidekicks.. I like Willow better than Buffy, too.
 #16 
Old 2001-03-28, 02:29
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Rebecca Romjin-Stamos
 #17 
Old 2001-03-28, 03:55
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

denise richards.

and the lead singer of the corrs.

seen her on leno and

HOLY SHIT!!
 #18 
Old 2001-03-28, 08:44
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

quote:
Originally posted by Cat:
Who are they,,cant seem to find anything on them..?


Lindsay Fallow is a UK TV presenter - 'Tomorrows world'. The other two are sister who live near me, so you wouldn't find anything on them. (I hope!)


------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #19 
Old 2001-03-28, 13:55
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Oh yes, bye the way, did I mention:
Lindsay Fallow!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #20 
Old 2001-03-28, 14:55
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

thanx rob,,

doesnt help me much now though does it..

dont u have a little preview of her, and maybe the sis's too..
 #21 
Old 2001-03-28, 19:44
digital_birth digital_birth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

Jessica Alba from Dark Angel is really hot!
 #22 
Old 2001-03-29, 00:55
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

I must be the only one in the world who thinks Jennifer Lopez isn't all that hot...
now come on guys her face is kinda preaty but she's got a coffee table arse small tits chuncky legs.......her body is all out of perportion...
but hay thats just me.....
i think that chick of JAG is hot the one with short brown hair carn't rember har name in the show it might be somehting carter i dunno i have seen it in a whiel
 #23 
Old 2001-03-29, 10:05
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Hot Woman

Yeah, there is something about Jennifer Lopez that I just can't put my finger on (no pun intended)

Shirly Manson
Tia Carrare

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #24 
Old 2001-03-30, 11:26
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

yeah,i cant put my finger on it either, excuse the pun.
 #25 
Old 2001-04-01, 03:03
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hot Woman

hey how about the three dahm triplets?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics