About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-12, 10:51
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default What happened to the Totse Community...??

This placed used to rock with interesting topics that were worth replying on, and spending some time with...these days i am unimpressed most of the time, due to assholes that have nothing to do but insult other people..do you guys have nothing better to say, or use ur brain with..c'mon people..lets get the interesting stuff going again...look at the start page...6 or 7 replies per post...where's the fun in it..lets start checking each others posts out, and make a idfference..taking in mind that the "poster" has to use his imagination in a better way, or at least some of them...


if ur one of them, i'm sure u'll find some idiotic remark to this writing....so come on..prove me wrong...!
 #2 
Old 2001-03-12, 11:59
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Like we need more of these posts?

*makes a crude gesture with a slice of rye bread*
 #3 
Old 2001-03-12, 15:25
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

I used to say intelligent things now and then. However, these days I am preoccupied with idiots. So little time, so many idiots.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-12, 20:08
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Lately it has either been somewhat covertly pounded into my head that I don't really know shit or maybe all on my own I realized that there must be a reason for signing in and that the disconnectedness I sensed from &totse was a result of my merely loitering here ,ignoring the availability of knowledge gathered while all the while thinking myself to be one with knowledge often of a wider range of things than the average joe poster and worse, continuing to post too long posts w/o clear themes or purposes under the assumption that it was worthy of sharing.
To the powers that be, thank you and my apologies.
To CATT, all this might be paranoid delusion, however if it is not, then I suppose that the distancing "Trusting onlythose seeking enlightenment" entailed putting between the community you refer to and the one now present, was what those members turned regular turned moderator turned submitter agreed to and went ahead with doing.

All may not be what it appears on this the public side and i guess the totse community would need to find you were they so inclined.

Then again , if I'm nuts then your name ought to be a big flashing sign that it is still my turn of sorts, to seek enlightenment or get lost.

I'm gonna take a nap now, set the moon for Wednesday. This post will self destruct, unless it doesn't. over and out.

 #5 
Old 2001-03-14, 22:42
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

We fight so we don't lose.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-14, 23:11
Goblin Goblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

I totaly agree with Cat.
This board sucks.
I thought I'd meet some people here with some insight on our society, but all I've met are conformists. They say they are anarchists and they want a rebelion, but they are only posers. They say one thing and the very next post they say another thing, that's the exact oppisite of what they said before.
The people here are so wishy washy I can't stand it.
This will be one of my last posts, because I'm trying to to find some people with some balls but all I find here is conformists and druged out losers, so i'll move on. This board was better when Enigma was around but now it's just J.C.
In short this board is just to clicky, ya know what I mean.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-15, 20:23
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Considering the large number registered, the turn out here is small. I am disappointed that so few on an "Anarchist" board have any idea what that means. I just spent 5 months here trying to get that across; but I HAVE met a few dozen really neat folks! Most however take it as a free-for-all to insult people with impunity; rather than organizing against our common enemy.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-16, 03:25
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

I think all we need is more crotch shots.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-16, 06:09
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

goblin;

you say we suck because we are conformists.

in what way are we conformists. name one politically correct person on this board.

a lot of share different views from you; and that makes us conformists.

a lot of people share similar views as you; does that make them conformists as well since you generalized us anyways.

yet you want a board that conforms wholeheartedly to your way of thought.

i don't see how sharing a different view than you means i don't have any balls.

maybe i'd have balls if i "CONFORMED" to your point of view;

which i find delusional.

being conformist doesn't mean you share the mainstream view.

being a conformist means that you are easily swayed by what you consider the popular opinion even if it differs from your original opinion.

** can't figure out how goblin thinks me a conformist; which if true would mean i believe in evolution; since its such a mainstream accepted THEORY **

 #10 
Old 2001-03-16, 20:09
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

I tell person101 too look up conformist now everybody is using the word.

maybe I should teach you all some new words ever week.

[text} Add new word here [/text]

let's all listen to goblin, he sounds cool.

I don't think so.

so what goblin we all contradict our selves, we never have the same veiw for more than 5 minutes and were just a bunch of capitalistic drones with nothing more than one mind and one dream that we like to pretend is possible by posting how we would run a revelution.

there is no way to keep a revelution going without the support of thousands. It's not that were afraid, well not all of us anyways, and it's not that were nothing but talk, we just don't have the reasorces.

raverz_choice is unfuckwithable, damn I love that word.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #11 
Old 2001-03-20, 05:33
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Lo all seems to me l8tly there have been a whole lotta more peeps finding and posting on the boards I was a new poster not long ago and still am compared to the likes of Winki, K9grrl, RaversChoice, lostmind, z3m, sckbch, the real and others Im to lazy to list oh well with larger #'s comes more crap but also a chance for more insightfull people to right?
 #12 
Old 2001-03-20, 06:59
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

k9 girl only says cool stuff on chemhead
 #13 
Old 2001-03-20, 07:10
Furyion Furyion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

To be quite frank with everyone, I don't care if one person thinks so-and-so is a fag/confromist/whatever. I regestered on this board to discuss topics which interest me and maybe to offer some helpful/useful/interesting opinions to other people.
I'm getting pretty sick and fuckin tired of people who whine about the "Good Old Days". I say just live in the moment, enjoy life as it comes, and quit bitching about the way things might have been, or used to be.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-20, 18:16
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Ya I live in the moment too, isn't the moment great.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-03-27, 11:04
auralvisage auralvisage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

so I was scanning through the boards and thought I would dip into sex and affection...and whoa!!! what a heavy dose of non-sexuality! I had to scroll back and see which board I was in ...the circles get so damn small when the topic becomes the topic...something contrived there ....wheres the love?
 #16 
Old 2001-03-27, 12:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What happened to the Totse Community...??

Post something good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics