About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-11, 04:57
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Bongman is a fag

So he could'nt handle the truth on chat he had to kick of the chat Oh well I guess he got offended by what I said if he's a fag he should just ammit it.
Don't give a shit guys
 #2 
Old 2001-03-11, 06:01
Goblin Goblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Well Robin I don't usually say anything on flame posts, but for this I'll make an exception.
Its's pretty scummy of you to post a topic about some petty argument that you had on chat, there could have been a thousand of reasons that Bongman got off IRC including leaving so he didn't have to talk to you.
Bongman is good shit and I've never even seen a single intelligent post from you, so go stick your toung in a light socket and stop being a petty little punk wussy.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-11, 19:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

This may be the most pathetic post I've ever seen on any message board anywhere.

If I was Matius, I'd be torn between deleting this pathetic excuse for a flame and leaving it up so everyone can see how unbearably stupid you are.

P.S.- Anything said in the chat to which you refer is utterly irrelevant. Bongman could have said, "You know, I'm gay", then totally denied it later despite having had fifteen people seen it. This is still a completely fucked up thing to post.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-11, 20:12
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Actuall Robin came in and started asking "what's up?" to me several times. Each time I answered not much. Then she started commenting on how we were not her type of man. Then when Dewtards gf joined she said we couldn't handle more than one woman at a time. And then she asked us if we were fags.

At that time Templeton banned her. She messaged me and Templeton and called us fags. I admitted I was a fag and was beating it with Templeton at that very momonet. End of conversation.


So I ask you Robin. What is your problem? You came into the chat, started saying very arrogant things and then became angered when we did not respond with equal anger. Your posts on &totse do not show much intelligence on your part.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-11, 21:07
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Robin you made some pretty derogatory statements about the people on #Totse who were under the age of 18. And how you couldn't talk to boys who were that young. You continued to make disparaging remarks after you were warned. And for that you were booted. Afterwards you private messaged Bongman and myself calling us names.
fag, dickhead etc.

If anyone thinks I was out of line here please let me know.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-12, 03:36
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

I'm gay.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-12, 05:42
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

trippy,
you never fail to amaze me on how to get attention.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-12, 16:49
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Didja ever think maybe he is gay, and not just trying to get attention?

If it were for attention, it'd be better to create some big flowery picture with a collection of fashionable women's dresses, post it, and at the top type in big bold print, I FEEL THUPER, THANKS FOR ATHKING!

Might not reflect him in any way, shape, or form.. but I promise.. that'd get attention.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-12, 20:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

*Whips it out for Trippy*

 #10 
Old 2001-03-12, 20:46
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

I paint pictures on the wedding dress.
 #11 
Old 2001-03-13, 02:40
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

You guys sure can't handle it can you. The point is I got your attention and kept it!

[This message has been edited by Robin (edited 03-13-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-03-13, 09:38
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

I'd LIKE to be gay. It must be better than sad!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 03-13-2001).]
 #13 
Old 2001-03-13, 15:36
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

oooh, ohhh, i've got a good one:
robin is a crack whore!!!
 #14 
Old 2001-03-13, 19:37
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

WHO CARES who is screwing whom unless they are invited to join in?? I am getting tired of bigots so insecure in themselves that they tell the rest of the world how to live. They only laws that
I follow are "don't attack first." and "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
 #15 
Old 2001-03-13, 20:11
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

You're invited K9girrl.
 #16 
Old 2001-03-13, 21:50
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Robin works at Environmental Services at a hospital.

She cleans up the vomit and shit.
 #17 
Old 2001-03-14, 01:34
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

crack whores kick ass.

the ones i know are pretty hot.

** gets spoon; baking soda; lighter; two small plates; and lights 4 cigarrettes **

** makes phone calls **
 #18 
Old 2001-03-14, 02:51
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

No I'm not into crack just into guns. Crack is for silly bitches that don't have a future. Besides who's getting offended seems to be quite a bit of you guys are.
 #19 
Old 2001-03-14, 14:25
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

quote:
Originally posted by Robin:
The point is I got your attention and kept it!




No you got their attention, which was then transfered to me after I spoke three simple words. Which shows how fleeting attention is and how you shouldn't be in the least bit proud of getting their attention in the first place.

*snaps on a rubber glove*

Now bend over, bitch.


[This message has been edited by Trippy_McGee (edited 03-17-2001).]
 #20 
Old 2001-03-15, 08:24
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 slit_yo_throat_bitch69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

He He He

rubber glove

thats brings back good memories of this pre-med. chick I dated once.

until she popped it across my ass

*starts crying at the memory*

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum
 #21 
Old 2001-03-15, 08:37
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Actually, i don't think any of us are getting offended. there's nothing to be offended about. except maybe the fact that we have to share this message board with people as stupid and petty as you.

------------------
Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you.
 #22 
Old 2001-03-17, 03:40
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Huh Proctologist....Sounds like your profession.
 #23 
Old 2001-03-17, 03:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Proctologist, forsooth! I prefer the term "Punitive anus widener".

*picks up... 'the device'*
 #24 
Old 2001-03-18, 19:54
Furyion Furyion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Usually I ignore ppl who put stuff in public places like this, but... AH what the hell.

Robin, you're being really petty and stupid about this bongman thing. So mebbe he said something you didn't like. so what? Get a life for Christ's sake!
 #25 
Old 2001-03-22, 02:07
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Guess I have a life sorry guy but I have'nt never heard of you. Seems to me like you need to get off daddy's computer. I work for a living and can't say that I'm still in High School that's more than you can say. Why don't you let me change your diaper.
 #26 
Old 2001-03-22, 16:18
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

ooh, look at that, the community college drop-out knows how to change diapers.
 #27 
Old 2001-03-24, 03:17
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

So at least I can do soething besides insult everyone else.
 #28 
Old 2001-03-25, 03:10
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Well almost every post of yours has insulted me. Im making my decision now and my decision is to insult you.

Robin, you are one stupid bitch.
 #29 
Old 2001-03-27, 07:17
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

That's so funny!!! A thief complaining about being robbed!!!

Robin, if you read your posts you might notice how mean and petty they are. You use information against people - the worst kinda crime in my opinion. I like to tease and the way that's done is to take something you know about a person and give it a twist of wit. Jesting is an art - meant to produce a smile not outrage.

PS Ever read D. Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People? Might wanna grab the Coles notes on it at least. . .

[This message has been edited by Bingo! (edited 03-27-2001).]
 #30 
Old 2001-04-05, 03:12
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Oh I'm sad big fuckin deal. Why dont you guys play with someone your own age, like infants.
 #31 
Old 2001-04-05, 21:17
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Robin, I hate to tell ya, but most of the people here are quite young. You're the one playing with infants.
 #32 
Old 2001-04-06, 14:29
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
Robin, I hate to tell ya, but most of the people here are quite young. You're the one playing with infants.

Yep, Even I am young (for a Troll)



------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #33 
Old 2001-04-09, 04:04
Robin Robin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bongman is a fag

Have'nt heard of any complaints. But I'd rather play with men of the legal age.
Thanks guys know where you're coming from.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics