About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-06, 07:07
Zombie X Zombie X is offline
Regular
 
Default WARING: GROSS !!!

HAS ANYONE EVER DRANK PERI0D BL00D? IF SO WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-06, 08:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

I've tasted it, it's salty.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-06, 17:21
digital_birth digital_birth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

Drunk it? Like a vampire? No!

Tasted it, yes. I've gone down on women towards the end of their periods. Its fine like a lot of sexual things which seem gross before you try them. Let's face it, if you think too closely about most sex acts (including, even, french kissing) they seem gross.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-06, 19:47
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zombie X:
HAS ANYONE EVER DRANK PERI0D BL00D? IF SO WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?


In the words of some idiot that wandered onto the board:

YA MAN THAT CRAPS PRETTY STUPID, I SAY BANG THE CHICK THEN LEAVE BEFORE SHE RELIZES THAT YOUR OVER 18 AND THAT SHE'S PREGNANT
THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT CRAP
ANARCHY 4 EVER
BYE

 #5 
Old 2001-03-06, 19:52
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

P.S. Dude, get your Mommy to show you how to turn the caps key off. Does she know you're playing with the computer again? Shame!
 #6 
Old 2001-03-07, 00:49
Zombie X Zombie X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

YA SUN SHE KNOWS I'M PLAYIN WITH THE COMPUTER, AND I'LL USE THE DAMN CAPS KEY ALL I WANT YOU LITTLE WUSSY WITH YOUR "GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FEELINGS" CRAP !! I BET YOUR WHIPPED BY UR WOMAN HA?

------------------
I'M YOU !
 #7 
Old 2001-03-07, 17:20
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

Damn, are you still here? I thought I wiped my ass this morning.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-12, 03:30
Zombie X Zombie X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

u cant remember to wipe ur ass mr romance ?
 #9 
Old 2001-03-13, 00:20
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

Take it up with someone on the Special Bus, okay?
 #10 
Old 2001-03-20, 05:22
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

NO NO NO Its "What the hells wrong with you! Did you go to school on the short bus or sumthing!?!"
 #11 
Old 2001-03-20, 07:02
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

what is WARING anyway. yea short bus sped ed bus TOOT TOOT
 #12 
Old 2001-05-04, 02:43
cruelz69 cruelz69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

u guys r all fukin idiots, its not actually blood, it is from her womb when there is no sperm, im not really sure wat it is though!
 #13 
Old 2001-05-04, 03:01
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WARING: GROSS !!!

It's blood. But if you didn't take health class in school yet (they offer that in what, 7th grade?), then you wouldn't know that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics