About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-01, 20:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I the only one

that likes to sing the National Anthem when approaching climax?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-01, 22:49
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

in a word... Yes
 #3 
Old 2001-03-02, 00:30
EnglishLad2001 EnglishLad2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

no i find myself sing god save are queen rite before i cum all over my girls face


 #4 
Old 2001-03-06, 08:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Am I the only one

My ex-girlfriend used to like to hum the "Battle hymn of the Republic" when I ate her out.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-06, 16:08
Bondy Bondy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

I'm going to try it....maybe it will put me off and I'll last longer!!??!!
 #6 
Old 2001-03-25, 15:42
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

I like to put the canadian flag over an ugly chicks face and sing O' canada when i fuck her for my country of course.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-25, 19:14
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

And Canada's got plenty of ugly chicks..
 #8 
Old 2001-03-26, 05:50
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

Damn tootin.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-27, 03:57
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Am I the only one

Yeah, but can they still walk around topless up there? That would sort of componsate.
 #10 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

That's true, as long as they stay at some distance.

I don't know about eastern Canada, but when I went to school in Vancouver four years ago, it was not good at all. (Sorry Bingo.) I came home on vacation for a few days and asked my friend Sarah for a picture so I'd at least have one pretty girl to look at.
 #11 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:43
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

Us Canadians have a secret. . . there are NO ugly chicks here!!!

Why living life in the country, all-natural (the way man was supposed to) gives us Canadian gals the freshest complexion you can imagine - the cold puts a glow in your cheeks that beats Revlon any day.

Though, I must say I sometimes wish I had a more modern dwelling place than our ol' igloo...
 #12 
Old 2001-03-27, 06:58
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Am I the only one

Nice point, Bingo!!
 #13 
Old 2001-03-27, 08:26
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

Yes, you're the only one Z3M - my closest equivalent is humming while giving head (I'm quite musical, that way - I like to make up my own tunes). . .
 #14 
Old 2001-03-27, 08:30
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

I wonder if its any reflection on conformist vs non-comformist ideas or constitutions - remember who's the Moderator!!!

caution: this post is influenced by the recent reading of a book titled "Games Analysts Play"
 #15 
Old 2001-03-27, 13:33
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

quote:
Originally posted by Bingo!:
Yes, you're the only one Z3M - my closest equivalent is humming while giving head (I'm quite musical, that way - I like to make up my own tunes). . .

No. I don't understand, you'll have to show me



------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #16 
Old 2001-03-27, 20:59
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

quote:
Originally posted by Bingo!:
Us Canadians have a secret. . . there are NO ugly chicks here!!!

Why living life in the country, all-natural (the way man was supposed to) gives us Canadian gals the freshest complexion you can imagine - the cold puts a glow in your cheeks that beats Revlon any day.

Though, I must say I sometimes wish I had a more modern dwelling place than our ol' igloo...



Oh yeah? So where the fuck were they all? I turned 19 while was there- storming along at my sexual peak- and nothing but nappiness surrounded me!

I do take it back. I saw one hot chick, but she was 17 miles out in the suburbs.. only saw her once.. worked at a gaming store where they had Magic tournaments, actually.

But I lived downtown! People everywhere! And NO HOTTIES!
 #17 
Old 2001-03-28, 07:55
Cat Cat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

humming while giving head hay Bingo..!
u know of course that it so much enhances the pleasure of the moment..vibrating mouth covering sensitive organ..! WOW..!!
Wish my girl was musically inclined
 #18 
Old 2001-03-28, 17:50
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

Spiffy, Spiffy, Spiffy - sometimes that which we complain against most bitterly points to what we lack in ourselves.

From my vantage point there are gals a- plenty here, many of my calibre which is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Yes, Cat the humming is quite a pleaser!!! Discovered it accidently one day. . .
 #19 
Old 2001-03-31, 17:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

Heheheheh. Maybe things have changed a little bit. I'll admit, I never did head near the one college (Fisher something, I think), except for a Lagwagon show. And there's a very good chance I've been spoiled by the hotties that I was friends with growing up.

But dammit, four years ago, they were not in downtown Vancouver. Uggggggggh.
 #20 
Old 2001-03-31, 21:16
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Am I the only one

Would humming be effective for a guy going down on a girl too?

------------------
Remember the golden rule:
Those with the gold make the rules.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-02, 02:44
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Would humming be effective for a guy going down on a girl too?




Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Once a girl started coughing while we were having sex and it produced such amazing contractions in her fanny that I came instantly. Unfotuneatly some of the after glow was lost in having to help her stop choking but there you go

 #22 
Old 2001-04-02, 04:51
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I the only one

So your saying it was like a trade off?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics