About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-06, 15:20
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Bitterness

OK, so I seem bitter and twisted in all my postings. Partly that is because I am nutural Troll, but partly it is because I have just been dumped and shat on (metaphorically, fortunately) by a young girl I have been 'seeing' for a 18 months. She did a proper job of it, and ended by running me up a phone bill of �200, changing the PIN No on my phone so I had to get the Service provider to unlock it, and then when it was unlocked I found the 'messages' section full of explicit love notes to and from her boyfriend!!!!!!!
She is not the first to treat me this way, although she has done a better job than the others even though she is only 19.
Are ALL women total and utter bitches, or only the two I've been married two and the ones I've met since including this one?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-06, 16:55
fatalError fatalError is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

No. Some are just hoes. j/k. I've heard of the existence of some "nice" girls that aren't sluts but I have yet to meet any...any available ones at least.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-07, 03:32
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Well if you've been married twice already I'm assuming your not 19 or anywhere near it, so you might want to start dating girls your own age. If you are 19 or thereabouts you are probably too needy, trusting, and apushover. Look at what that last girl did to you. Quit being such a pussy, sack up, and find a girl who doesn't treat you like shit.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-07, 05:37
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

let me know if you hear of any "nice" girls. i've met all kinds, and they are all kind of the same.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-07, 08:01
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Me ex just told me I was too emotionally distant and was about as mature as a 13 year old. Personally I think she provoked the whole fight to feel better about dumping me. She never made any real attempt to talk about our emotions, and then blamed me when I shot down her few feeble attempts at this sort of conversation. I have trouble talking about those sorts of things so when I say something you can believe I mean it. Not only that but it took her less than a week to find a new man. Actually she was probably seeing him while I was still under the misconception we were dating. I really have lost whatever desire I had to remain friends or ever see her again. I don't think I feel so bad about breaking up any more.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-07, 14:48
Astro~Boy Astro~Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

ah woeman , arguably the greatest source of our kind's concern . Hmm wished I could contribute something uplifting n realistic but Im at a loss...


Yes sadly in my experience the sweetest little things tend to have the sharpest claws and the precision of a neurosurgeon . Indeed they certainly know how to land the most painful blows ( being emotional or psychological ) and this without years of Kung Fu training and the developemnt of Chi power...


Someone up above said treat em like dirt , sadly in my experience this is qite true . Make it apparent you dont care for them or their feelings and suddenly we have a mother / sex slave all in one . Give them love and respect and you'll be informed your penis size is lacking and why cant you be more like your best friend .


Though , my advice is be true and honest . Treating girls like dirt just adds to the pain and confusion , yes being responsible usually comes at the cost of oneself but surely there is a Holy Grail , a Pot of Gold at the end of tha RainBow . So my adivce is treat them properly like Queens of the Earth , the one that respects you for this and in turn treats you like a King is a prize well worth the effort and pain of being " nice " and " decent " ( more so if you treat her like dirt , likely she's the sort to walk ) .


Beyond that best of luck guys ^^


 #7 
Old 2000-10-07, 22:24
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

what is it with women?

it seems to me, the more they think you don't want them, the more they want you, the more you want them the more they walk all over you. it seems to me that a relationship just isn't enough for women, they want something out of it besides the emotional stability of having someone to lean on. what happens in these relationships that doesn't happen with friends(besides fucking) is that one of the partners turns into a piece of property.

all i want out of a woman is a deep, personal friendship that has it's intimate moments.

why haven't any women replied to this yet, or could it be that we're right.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-08, 00:35
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Kristen is fucking great.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:40
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

mat, now?
 #10 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:48
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Uh.. hi.. I'm new here..

Okay, now that I'm done treating this like an AA meeting- nice, intelligent, non-bitch, trustworthy girls exist. I'm friends with several. And I'm a lonely-ass mofo. Why? Of course, they're all taken! Fortunately, most of them are hooked up with good guys that treat them well, cuz they're smart enough not to get with a guy who's a complete dick. I love 'em all (as friends) because they destroy every stereotype of women that many guys hold, that have been expressed in this short little thread.

Only one is with a guy who I feel isn't anywhere near good enough for her, but even he's a good guy at heart, if lacking for kindness now and again.. and he really does love her, that much is apparent. I dunno, maybe it'll give somebody hope that the worthy chicks exist.. but look hard, cuz the one trait they also share is loyalty. If you find the girl of your dreams, don't be overbearing, but don't let another, less-right guy get her either.

Spiffy
Who has to figure out a nifty quote cuz these ain't EZ-Boards.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-08, 19:57
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Not for anything, but I have yet to meet any guys who are looking for a "deep and meaningful" relationship...it makes me fucken sick...im 15 FUCKEN years old and I still havent had even ONE BF....and the weird part is that I have more guy friends than girl friends...I have nothing in common with girls (sure there are a many things I have in common but i dont connect with them on an emotional and psychological level) and most girls are just kinda ditzy at my age (15 btw)I have a couple of really good girl friends and they're great...but I find with guys I can talk about things I cant talk about with girls...anyways Im rambling here, let me just get to the point...I've met plenty of guys and it just sickens me to see what it is they want...they dont give a fucken rat's ass about "deep" or "meaningful" relationships...thats just something they might want on the side...but mainly all they wanna do is get a hot chick, she's gotta be not too smart (but smart enough) and then get laid... I thought I might have found some decent guys at one time or another, but they ended up being even worse then the rest...sure you guys all say this stuff here on this bbs, but how many of you really mean what u say...it's cause of all this bullshit I encountered that I've now decided to just forget about finding a kick ass guy...I dont even bother anymore cause I'll just be wasting my time...

[This message has been edited by FuCken-Idjiat (edited 10-08-2000).]
 #12 
Old 2000-10-08, 21:37
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

*raises a hand* I've only had one girlfriend, and I was utterly and truly in love with her. We broke up because we both realized it wasn't working long-distance, but even from hundreds of miles away, I felt a total peacefulness that I would love to have back.

I fucked up, too, I'll admit it. I rarely got to see her, so the times I did, I wanted to cram everything that we missed into a few hours, screwing around included. It didn't work. Losing that relationship, and wondering if those fuckups had anything to do with it, has made me think a lot.

I'll admit, too, that even in my attempt to be as noble as possible, to not act like all I want is sex (even though it'd be cool, I would very much prefer to be with someone I totally click with compared to random bonking), I do think about it. A lot. Some of it is frustration (being picky about who you go out with doesn't get one much, heh), some of it is natural raging hormones and a hyperactive sex drive. Every guy does, especially in high school, but not many of them know how to control it. Some never learn, sadly..

Don't give up hope on us all yet. If you keep your mind and heart open, you'll find someone who wants what you want. There's always a couple around, even when you're young.

Spiffy
 #13 
Old 2000-10-09, 01:43
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Kristen is the greatest person alive, and I love her with a ll my heart, I wish she'd come home from college though so we can cuddle and make out
 #14 
Old 2000-10-09, 03:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Women are great. but not often. So are men.

I dunno, seems like everyone just expects too much from the opposite sex, when in reality, we're more alike than we like to admit..

Personally, I know tonnes of single girls who are great, but who can't find the right girl, and the same for guys too.. It's very hard to find personalities that match..

Any girl who's really nasty to you, either thinks you really deserve it, or is a psycho. Most will fall into the former category.
I agree though, a 19 year old and a 2 time divorcee shouldn't be dating, that's just asking for trouble.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-09, 14:22
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Asking for trouble? Sorry, I don't understand. I will go out with ANYONE (age and sex immaterial) who is prepared to ask me. If I like them I start to trust them. Are you saying that 19 year old's can't be trusted, or that I am a sad old wanker?
 #16 
Old 2000-10-09, 17:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Rob's easy, lol..
 #17 
Old 2000-10-09, 23:18
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

name one guy that isn't, unless it's a 400 pound heifer.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-10, 17:02
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

May I make a comment? No Objections..? Good As to idjitso your 15 and never had a boy friend? Im 18 and I just started the gf bf game 2 years ago... Its not worth the trouble Ive slept with 18 people since then And Only 3 of those people were worth sleeping with. as for boy friends and girl friends Ive gotten Screwed about 95 percent of the time(literally :lol: j/k) People arent worth It To find decide you like them screw them and then Get screwed because your not man enough or not good enough in bed or just not mature enough However Females seem to think that Males cant be sensitive WELL DAMNIT! There wrong! I have been Hurt at every door on wall street(pardon the metaphor) And I feel It Every step of the WAY! So All you people feeling sorry for yourself because youve gotten emotional slap on the wrist's... Until youve walked in someone elses shoes Just Drop it! Look ahead Not behind.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-11, 03:05
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Unless, of course, it's a very nice behind.
 #20 
Old 2000-10-11, 09:25
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Yep, Your right, I have yet to meet a woman who believes that men actually have feelings! I've been out with many, married twice, and have probably dated 3 women a year for the last 25 years (average). Some of them were nice girls, some were total FB's. I probably slept with half of them, as I won't unless I believe it's real. If you have slept with that many already, it's not a good sign.

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 10-11-2000).]
 #21 
Old 2000-10-11, 16:42
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

your right about the bad sign but I learned quick any way .. where was I going with this.....? aww hell any way, men are just as bad as women, Alot of us dont think that a womens feelings mean anything but boy are you guys that are like that wrong!... I should know I used to be like that.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-12, 09:21
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

Glad to hear you're not now! Yes, I do get a bit mysoginstic from time to time, but I am always careful not to hurt them as much as they hurt me!!!!!!!!
 #23 
Old 2000-11-01, 14:46
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

I thought this was dead and gone, but.....
Her mother has been on the phone to me telling me that I am some kind of pervert (Who, ME?) and that if I don't stop phoning and sending texts She'll call the cops. Fair enough, except that I haven't phoned or sent a text to her for three months. WTF is going on?
No, I didn't do anything to upset her, unless you call telling her that I love her something to upset her! And yes, I think I still do despite all the above, if she came and asked me out again I'd say yes straight away. Sad, aren't I?

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 11-01-2000).]
 #24 
Old 2000-11-02, 20:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

You told who you love them?
 #25 
Old 2000-11-03, 09:25
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bitterness

I told the girl wot this is about that I love her, about a week before the *end*, and form that point on, it all went 'tits-up' as they say (actually, I don't understand that expression, cos 'tits-up' sounds OK to me!)
But, yes, her mother, who is two years older than me, thinks I am perverted, and some kind of stalker. Whilst I accept perverted, the other pisses me of a good deal.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics