About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-06, 02:46
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default sex on drugs?

what is your favorite drug to fuck on? and ladies, what drug makes you freakin horny?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-06, 03:36
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

acid is the best drug to fuck on

[This message has been edited by lostmind (edited 10-06-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-10-06, 09:42
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

I agree...
 #4 
Old 2000-10-06, 13:38
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

I dont NEED any drugs for fucking, but when I've been fucked (mentally) smoking helps. (ALL women fuck your mind at some point.)
 #5 
Old 2000-10-07, 03:51
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

Sex is best when one is intoxicated by love. And boy do I "love" the pussy!

[This message has been edited by completelyignorant (edited 10-07-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-10-07, 05:34
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

those who do not like fucking on acid, have never fucked on acid
 #7 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

It just ain't worth the brain cells..
 #8 
Old 2000-10-13, 18:30
LvsXtc LvsXtc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

Can't you tell by my name.....lol....The first time i ever did "X" my husband (who can on a bad day give me "G"spots) and i had the most amazing sex...We used toys, props and anything we could get our hands on...My skin was so sensitive that just a slight touch from a feather sent me into orgazmic bliss....
 #9 
Old 2000-10-14, 01:37
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

Meth and x have been my best experiences. Good god, I did it once on acid because my girlfriend was like "come on, come on". We were up in the mountains and we had hiked to a lake and did a hit each. I remember I would find myself looking around, lost in this other world and forget what I was doing. It was too distracting. She finally came and I just gave up after that... no more!
 #10 
Old 2000-10-16, 07:44
Saber X Saber X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

acid is great but I like sex on mushrooms beter...mushrooms and a bowl of good pot...that does the trick
 #11 
Old 2000-10-16, 10:36
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

shrooms suck!!!

(personal observation)
 #12 
Old 2000-10-17, 22:03
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

shrooms are the best!

(All I have to say)
 #13 
Old 2000-10-22, 15:06
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

GHB is the ultimate fuck drug by far!
Yes, I have tryed all others.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-23, 08:26
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

isn't ghb that date-rape drug?
 #15 
Old 2000-11-05, 18:26
scale scale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

How do you make GHB?
 #16 
Old 2000-11-06, 01:24
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

You make it from GBL.
Maybe better to ask in the chemistry forum as it is off topic here.
Extasy is unfortunatly not the greatest fuck drug for men as it is for women. For several reasons, but while smashed on E a man does not have the impetus to exert so much energy, he wants to lie there and enjoy stimulation like a woman does, its alright for a women, she can just lie there and enjoy, but us men have to actually do something. E during sex makes one too selfish and sex is not that great( for the man.
Then there is the problem of a lot of men, I would say most, find it difficult to maintain an erection.
GHB is like all the positive effects of Coke, X, Meth, Alcohol without any of the negative effects that would normally accompany those drugs.
It has the emotion,intensity and tactility of X while having the horniness and confidence of cocaine, the tipsyness and lowering of all inhibitions of alcohol, and the stamina of meth.
GHB will turn any 3 stroke wonder into a porn star. One can ejaculate at will, and its not unheard of (grin) to satisfy several women in one fuck session!

Please don't even mention date rape in a sex forum, those sick fucks will find anything to knock out women. It has been blamed for a few but making it illegal won't stop these fucks, it is much easier to get a script of rohypnol or Diazapam. Plus, if you've ever tasted how bad it is, I seriously doubt it could be added to a drink and the woman be none the wiser. She woulod spit that drink out quick smart, it tastes disgusting.

[This message has been edited by real_placebo (edited 11-06-2000).]
 #17 
Old 2000-11-06, 07:33
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

so does ketchup plain.
 #18 
Old 2000-11-12, 07:15
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sex on drugs?

anybody here ever heard the song, I Got Stoned and I Missed It, by Dr. Hook
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics