About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-04, 16:54
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default mad bad sex

I posted this in the wrong place before! I love the stories here, particularly pedo/incest/animal/pee. All the dedicated sites for these are too expensive, so I am looking for opinions from REAL people who are also interested in these stories.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-05, 06:19
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mad bad sex

Now that you've put it in the right forum I guess I can answer you.

You sicken me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics