About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-04, 06:25
ScrewYou ScrewYou is offline
Regular
 
Default Eating a girl out

okay okay. I need the tips on eating a girl out. I have fingered a girl and had sex before, all which I did very well at seeing that I was never taught how to. I think I know how to eat out a girl but I need some tips and techniques. The girl I am doing it to is a total innocent who will only go for this not fingering or fucking. So I need to make it perfect for her. Remember tips help me and pleasure her.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-04, 07:12
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating a girl out

It will all come naturally, pardon the pun. But one thing I do is stick to the clit. I think a lesbians advice might be best though.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-07, 00:52
Dye Dye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating a girl out

If you want advice from a lesbian.
Then I suggest that you don't stick to her clit all the time, as this becomes very monotonous. All women are different and some don't like being eaten out. There is no right or wrong way of doing it, it all depends on the lass in question.
If she is so inexperienced then try experimenting. I also suggest that you ask some of the women around what they like to have done to them and get your ideas that way.
Whatever you do have fun.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-07, 03:25
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating a girl out

See! What more can you ask for? BTW thanks for the info Dye.

[This message has been edited by completelyignorant (edited 10-07-2000).]
 #5 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating a girl out

If you do it right the first time, add in a low-powered vibrator the second time.. if you're coordinated enough, of course.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics