About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-03, 11:44
DeAtH_ChILd DeAtH_ChILd is offline
Regular
 
Default is masturbation healthy?

I am 15, and for 3 years I have been tossing. But not like normal people, I masturbate almost everyday. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. Is there something wrong with me? Am I deseased? Or am I just, urm, "exitable"
 #2 
Old 2000-10-03, 13:07
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

You need help dude.......
 #3 
Old 2000-10-03, 13:19
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Your perfectly normal don't worry, once a day is about right. Check out http://www.jackinworld.com if you still feel weird
 #4 
Old 2000-10-03, 15:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

My record is 9 times, but I was tripping.

Fuck I want some acid.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-04, 07:25
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Does it feel good? 'Nuff said.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-04, 21:20
Dye Dye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Look, if you want to wank then do so. You ain't hurting anyone, not even yourself. I say if it fell good how can it be wrong.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-04, 21:32
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

ahhh, yesss, you'll go blind and shit, and then there's hair on yer palms, an all, my chum, yer brain will rot, and yer shall end in the gutter, singing christmas carols in June....
 #8 
Old 2000-10-05, 06:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Although you'll probably end up there anyway.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-05, 09:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

quote:
is masturbation healthy?


I suuuuuuuure hope so.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-05, 12:48
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

i want some acid too
 #11 
Old 2000-10-06, 02:41
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

dude, im masturbating right now! just kidding.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-06, 09:43
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Of course it's healthy, it's done wonders for my forearm strength.....
 #13 
Old 2000-10-06, 17:54
Astro~Boy Astro~Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Hiya , wow you're a sick little monkey..

No it is perfectly normal , though sometimes it can help to abstain for spiritual , athletic or intellectual purposes . The last one is my own personal take but only for specific bodies of knowledge ( hehe yup weird ) .

Anyway a 15 year old guy not masturbating would be an issue , you are fine .
 #14 
Old 2000-10-08, 06:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

You needed to trip to do it nine times? I just watched a porno..
 #15 
Old 2000-10-08, 07:44
ScrewYou ScrewYou is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

When it comes to jerking off I can do it a shitload of time depending on how strong my arms feeling. I have some medical thing where I am still hard as a rock when I come. I could in theory go all day with an erection. On time I tried to see how much I can go at once before my arm started hurting. First time I came in only 4 mins, I kept going and 30 mins later I came again as you can guess my arms was getting a little sore. I tried to cum and 3rd time but after 42 mins total of just jerking off my arm gave and I couldnt do it anymore. I was still hard as a rock though. It okay to jerk off a whole lot, I didnt do it till I was 16 cause my ex-girlfriend made me do it or she wouldnt go down on me and since I have been addicted. I do it 3+ times a day to make up for lost years.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-10, 17:09
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Masturbating huh..? Its as healthy as prune juice (yech) Builds up for arm strength builds up stamina It also for those of you who get off to quickly reduce sensitivity if you do it right I say If you wanna jack then jack, jack 15 times a day if you can my record was 10 and that was with no help ... I just got bored. any way yes its perfectly normal.. as long as your not doing it in public.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-10, 19:35
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

It's not normal to do it in public? Shit, I gotta get a new mechanic then.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-11, 09:12
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?



[This message has been edited by SofaKingNO3 (edited 10-11-2000).]
 #19 
Old 2000-10-12, 02:38
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Masturbation is the best way to build up your arms. I do it about 5 times a day, for about 50 min. to over an 1 hr. Mine arms are now 17 inches around and I've only been doing it for 4 yrs. I can go 45 minutes before I have to switch arms, and that is another good thing. Being able to switch hands that really builds up your arms. Some people think I'm some sort of a freak because I can do it for so long and use both hands. I think they should hold contest to see who can do it the longest time. Even put it in the olympics maybe? And another thing is the girls will love you even more if you can use both hands.
 #20 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

You spend 5 hours a day masturbating? Jesus, when do you have time to talk to any girls to find out if they like you being able to use both hands?
 #21 
Old 2000-10-12, 07:08
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

You people make Mason Verger seem normal.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-14, 05:55
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

Most of the time I'm talking to them on the phone while I'm masturbating. People make fun
of me because I have arms like Popeye. Some of the girls still can't figure out why ethier. The whole football team hates my guts
because I get laid more than the entire team put together.
 #23 
Old 2000-10-15, 05:27
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

do you cry when you spank?
 #24 
Old 2000-10-15, 06:46
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

SofaKingNO3 how did u put that animated face in your post?
 #25 
Old 2000-10-15, 12:08
DeAtH_ChILd DeAtH_ChILd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

it's a homemade image
http://members.tripod.de/genocideproject/wanker.gif
 #26 
Old 2000-10-16, 07:38
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?

I can't remember a moment that I wasn't jerking off when I was fifteen. It didn't end with my hand either, I'd stick my dick in about any hole or crevice I could find. That poor poor couch. I even had a sock that could stand up on it's own, it probably could walk to. Keep on whackin, but women do feel much better, but blowin a nut here and there is hard to beat, no pun intended.
 #27 
Old 2000-10-16, 12:19
WonderboyJack WonderboyJack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: is masturbation healthy?


Nothing bad happens if you jerk off a few times a day but I personally can't deal with the feeling of emptyness thats left in the pipes afterward. It also bumps your testosterone up a notch and makes you the male equivalent of PMS.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics