About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-02, 21:55
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Epiphany

Today I heard the quote live everyday as if it were your last. Or always be prepared to die. i.e. Live your life like you want to. I thought, am I living like I should? The answer is no. I have the strong urge to tell my ex I still love her but it's probably best we did break up. I don't know if she could handle that or if she did if I could handle the response. I guess just writing and realizing that helped me a little but still, I wish ...

On a lighter note apparently I'm irresistible to the younger ladies. I don't get it though. Honestly I'm alright looking but I act like a loon and don't really bother to hide the fact that I enjoy drug use. My only best guess is they just don't know any better.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-03, 03:28
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Epiphany

Riot, we.. er I shall say I speaking for just me allthough I know plenty of people bonded with you in that many month time slot where you posted here.


You dissapear for 7 weeks, come back ask a question about school, bitch to us about your gf, then ask a superimposed question just so you could bitch more about your gf!

Sorry about your gf.

.. let me guess, first one you fucked? First one who had a great body and actually liked your personality?


.. I'm sure i'll be the same way, my time is comming.

Just a notice.


Make it like hollywood, set it all up in your brain after a good smoke -- get excited, plan it out.. ask the question
"Do you still love me? I'll always love you.."

and then walk away, and odds are she'll go crazy over this oh so golden movie type quality you did (add dramatics and emotions to your voice/letter/appearnce when you say it)


Wait.. was this what this was about?

anyone here hear about this new shit called
'christmas bud'

 #3 
Old 2000-10-03, 03:29
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Epiphany

Hey I act like a loon too!

and I don't hide my drug use!

... they stop liking you after the criminal record.


It's all fun and games till then.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-05, 20:47
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Epiphany

Sorry, I just needed somewhere to vent. Somedays you just wanna blow up. This month has been one of those days. If you know what I mean.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-05, 20:53
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Epiphany

Ditto, but I was being.. uhh.. a hypocrite, because I just blow steam all the time too on this BBS 'cause no one else will listen to me.

I don�t think anyone listens to me either, but it�s kinda fun to get a reply..

especially when people say my name or bring reference to me, or even reply to one of my posts.

Sad.

Hey Riot, get this...

I think you may remember my post along time ago about that girl who I was so infatuated with, and her boyfriend drove the '73 camaro? Well... me and the boy became good friends (due to marijuana)
and... ....

and...

She's calling me nightly, at first it was the 'oh i need the guys perspective..'

Somehow we're going on date this weekend... and I know somehow I'll get my ass beat!

...just thought ya'd like to know i'm probably going to get my ass beat
 #6 
Old 2000-10-05, 20:55
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Epiphany

I just reread that and it sounded like I was trying to be an asshole.
I'm not.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics