About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-24, 18:04
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Dumped

I got dumped last night (boo-fucking-hoo your all thinking, bear with me this is more for me than anyone else.) I'm going to talk about this and hopefully by the time I'm done I'll realize what I've lost and how to deal with it. She was smart funny and attractive and she meant the world to me. We went out for three months. I thought I had really bonded w/ her. I guess not. She's the first and only timme I've ever slept w/ someone. I feel like I've lost a friend. I knew this was going to happen when we first started going out. She called me last night from home, she came home from college to see her brother and her family and she calls me. Dammit! The worst part is I got what felt like a canned breakup line. "I'm going to college, I'm changing as a person, blah blah blah." This is the first girl I ever said "I love you" to (I meant it too.) It's a god damn blow to the balls. I'm not mad at her I'm just pissed in general. (It's that or ball my eyes out.) At fate, at myself, maybe even a little at her for giving me a lame breakup line. I knew it was coming, I still wasn't ready. I wish I knew how to deal with this, my plan so far is to play too much Final Fantasy III get completely wasted next weekend and go have meaningless sex purely for the sake of gratuitious sex. (Lady's not to offend but for some reason I don't want a relationship after this I just want to go have sex.) I know it's not a healthy plan but so far it's the best I've got. I'm pissed I'm hurt and I'm sad. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I just had to let this out.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-24, 20:38
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

wow do i feel sorry for you dude. this is one of the reasons i dont have a girl friend.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-25, 05:34
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

i was with a chick a few years back, i was looking for a way to break it off without hurting her, lo and behold she did it for me. then i was all depressed and thought maybe i did love her, then i realized that the only thing i was depressed about was that i had become accustomed to the life i was living when we were together, and the change is what really hurt.

i think a lot of people mistake love for just liking the way their life is at the moment, humans can be very afraid of change, it's hard to give up something you're used to, you'd probably be depressed and feel the same way if you lost you ffIII game, and probably even say you love it to, don't you?
 #4 
Old 2000-09-25, 12:17
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Embrace ambition and accept no substitutes
Riot you know I think you're a pretty rad kid, sorry you are feeling sad now is the time to realize that you were uncertain about how to handle this situation, smart enought to forsee it, just not in a place where you had much control.....Also realize that what you will eventually want after you spend however long you do on just sex, is going to be a girl who you know is the one to stick with , one about whom you'll have no uncertainty about making a play for keeps for. You know that you're young, I know it doesnt help alot, but it will be okay. go back and read the glasss rabbit thing and consider it, the coolest thing to do for a kool kid like yourself is if you want to cry go ahead and do it, think about all the what if s and this and thath and if you relly feel stronly or stronger thatn you realized then Keep in touch with her w/o fail and w/o judgemental behavior regarding your activities or hers while apart. There is much to be said fofr
genuine persistence and fondness. Any girl who has yours will be lucky and the rest will probably fare alright as well. You are
not a prick, or an asshole or a stupid jerk, you are officer material and as such , you need the next few years as well to prepare for a way in which you can afford to live in the manner to which you've become accostomed
and then some. Take time to stop and listen to yourself every now and then. be sure what
you've got on the burner and what is in your heart are not to very far apart. You ewill be fine, for now, maybe I expect too much , but try to enjoy what is truly one of lifes most poignant experiences, c'mon...whatever you do do it well!
 #5 
Old 2000-09-25, 17:19
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

I know your heartache, my advice is to be careful right now. When wrapped up all in pain it is easy to shed your better judgement in order to be rid of it. These times of vulnerability are when we most often make decisions we regret. Take heart that things will get better with time and just take a moment to think about what you do before you do it. Now is not the time to hide from yourself.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-25, 21:32
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Thanks guys, it's good to have support. A lot of times I can tell the two parts of my personality apart very easily good and evil. My good side wants to go curl up in a corner and cry. My evil side feels like throwing the next smirking jackass I see down a flight of stairs. It's like that line from Fight Club, I want to destroy something beautiful. Depending on who catches me when your either gonna get punched cried on or solid stone me. Somehow knowing this was going to happen should have made it easier but it didn't.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-25, 23:05
Krizco Krizco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Damn i feel for ya....and no u probly wont get over it....but life will go on....and no matter what u think , u will love again.....yea but that booty period prob. will be good for ya too
 #8 
Old 2000-09-26, 05:31
sketch sketch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

this is why relationships are lame and you should just have sex with your friends - no strings - just use drugs as an excuse if needed...I was fucked up and I didn't know what I was doing...works every time...okay I'm just joking...but really...why can't I just have sex with my friends? Forget the girl, most of us are bitches and whores with evil intentions...not me of course, there's no time for boys in my life...I got rock pickin' to do.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-29, 16:32
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Well one solution is to remain solidly stoned for two days straight. Ahh... Course that would be socially irresponsible.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-29, 23:41
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

I cried for weeks when I broke up with my first girl friend. and I still miss her even today *sniff *

 #11 
Old 2000-09-30, 16:04
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Ya, my summer has consisted of getting rejected, kicked in the teeth, and lied to, so I know how you feel. Its hard times, the FFIII idea and the booze is a good idea, just remember how many true friends you have, and try to forget about her. It will come in time. A few of my friends said that a book called "falling out of love" helped them, but I'd get more satisfaction if I did it myself, it makes you stronger. It does. Right now I knwo a girl whose in college, and she likes me, and I think she is great, and I like her a lot too, hopefully that works out. Be strong dude, I know its hard, but it just wasn't your destiny, and wasn't meant to be, think of that, it opened up the oppurtinity to find the right one for you. Take it easy.
 #12 
Old 2000-09-30, 16:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Is that as bad as having a summer with a girlfreind on vacation. With a million chances to score. With me getting dumped at the end of the summer. Stupid Bitch.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-30, 19:40
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

Cannot help but be an asshole:

HA HA HA HA HAHSAHAHAHAHAHA, told you so. Just wait till you get married, and then the dumping issue occurs, this is real fun, you'll get to keep your socks and underwear, ha ha hahahaa, shit, this is funny, man, I wish I had your problems. really. wanna switch places? I'll throw in new nakamichi stereo for you, as well as an ounce of really good hydro bud....on the other hand, call me tomorrow, not too sure about the bud...
 #14 
Old 2000-09-30, 21:02
NotFucnaround NotFucnaround is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

I been there before with losing a female. Mine told me that she wasn't fucking when she was fucking this other guy. I didn't even get to hit it and she still doesn't even know that I know!!???!??!? Also after a year of putting in work and straight aggrivation it hit me kind of hard, and it didn't end there. But you have to always have 2 just in case of emergencies like this, it may sound harsh to you but I bet you that you wouldn't feel the way you do now. Getting stoned was a good idea, it's what I did, BUT it's what I'm STILL doing after all of that. It can only help the pain but so much, because it remains. You just got to hold yours and be a man, and even shiesty next time if you have to.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-01, 20:05
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dumped

I went to homecoming last night, I'd like to say I had fun but it sucked. There was this annoying sophmore whose friends kept bothering me to dance w/ her. (I agreed and felt really dumb, I need to be more of a dick) Then I wound up dancing with this girl I know who sits at my lunch table for the rest of the night. She was a'ight but I still can't for the life of me remember her name.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics