About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-09, 14:38
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Turned on by packeting

I get turned on by packeting people(don't ask why???) anybody else got any weirder turn on's?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-09, 16:32
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Oh, I like to go to the old catacombs and roll around on the bones.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-09, 20:25
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

really!#@!
 #4 
Old 2000-10-09, 22:09
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

No

Is this Steve?
 #5 
Old 2000-11-09, 01:54
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I have a fantasy where two giant talking bongs shovel steaming loads of cat shit onto my head and laugh at me.
 #6 
Old 2000-11-09, 02:57
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I am extra attracted to asian chicks. thats it, not too special.
 #7 
Old 2000-11-09, 03:07
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

umm well I like guys in glasses....i just find it really sexy..!!!!
That and I like guys who are freaky...who are unique and just really really weird...weird is good
 #8 
Old 2000-11-09, 10:45
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting


I have a weird attraction to married women....
 #9 
Old 2000-11-09, 00:29
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

nope its not steve! just a another lamer!
 #10 
Old 2000-11-09, 23:25
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I flogg my hogg using hot sauce. I hurts so good !
 #11 
Old 2000-12-09, 02:19
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

a woman with an english accent or dressed in black turns me on
 #12 
Old 2000-09-14, 03:59
Krizco Krizco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

No No No ......mine is still and forever the best....i get turned on by cops....especially when searched by them.....no lie
 #13 
Old 2000-09-16, 06:12
chronic chronic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

What are packeting people?

Oh my god, I think I'm gay.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-24, 14:44
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I get turned on.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-24, 15:39
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I get turned on by....... humans have to be one hundred % human the half hogs dont turn me on
 #16 
Old 2000-10-24, 21:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Three-eyed mutated jellyfish are the shit.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-24, 23:41
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

asian chicks dressed like school girls ohhh just thinking about it makes me oh um hold on, okay i'm back feeling better and relaxed.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-25, 04:56
crazedbytch crazedbytch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I don't know anything about packeting, But a whopping turn on for me is being paddled or spanked, Barebutt, in that order of preference, Hard, Not light.

Time to go stand in the bad girl's corner.

Bye.

CrAzEdByTcH (blushing)
 #19 
Old 2000-10-25, 11:56
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I get turned on.
If you want to be spanked, e-mail me!
 #20 
Old 2000-10-25, 11:59
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Anyway Crazed, the difference between Hard and Light is: I can sleep with a Light on!
 #21 
Old 2000-10-25, 13:03
crazedbytch crazedbytch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Hi, Rob, I'm a SWF, 14, I get off on paddlings, And for those that can handle it, I love getting rimjobs and having my toes sucked as well.

Your stats and location?
later, CrAzEdByTcH (Hott)

 #22 
Old 2000-10-25, 20:24
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

I get turned on breathing.


WTF is packeting?
 #23 
Old 2000-10-25, 23:08
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

ha he did it again!

attracted to a minor

what a dolt

ha ha ha

you just can't het away from it can ya Rob

haha
 #24 
Old 2000-10-26, 03:15
crazedbytch crazedbytch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Well, shitte! I read Rob's profile and he's across the atlantic somewhere- UK code on his E-mail, If it's for real, He's outta reach,
And if over 18, It's just as well.
Sorry fella, I thought you were 12 or 13.
The jailbait formerly known as CrAzEdByTcH, Now just CB
 #25 
Old 2000-10-26, 03:17
crazedbytch crazedbytch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

BTW, What is packeting, Anyway???
CB
 #26 
Old 2000-10-26, 09:37
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Hi CB. Yep it's for real, I'm in England.
I'm too old, and you're too young. (I am somewhat over 18, being, in fact 40!)
A shame, though, cos I would love to. When you reach 21, e-mail me if you are still into it! Meanwhile, anyone who IS old enough........

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 26-10-2000).]
 #27 
Old 2000-10-27, 02:22
crazedbytch crazedbytch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

Rob, You _still_haven't told us what "packeting" is!
Well, I'll be 21 in 2007, Who knows what I'll be getting up to then...
BTW, It's a paddle only for me, And very hard, No whips or belts, And being tied up heightens the pleasure. Spanking is for very young children.
Thanks for responding,
TheCrAzEdByTcH

"Being deaf means not having to listen to your own screams"
 #28 
Old 2000-10-27, 08:46
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turned on by packeting

CB How should I know - it was cube, and he said don't ask....
I just get turned on by everything, but its a real shit when you find someone who likes exactly what you want to give but is too far away and too young!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics