About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:08
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default guess who i had sex with last night?

Me
 #2 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:37
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Me too.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:43
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

you had sex with me? nah, I'd have remembered it.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-09, 03:02
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Matius, this isn't fight club but it's alot like it. I am your right hand. It all makes sense now right. You asked for something else in your life so you created me. Look at your palm Matius. How did Bongman get written there. All those times you heard witty Bongman anurysms, you where the one that wrote them. Wondering why then you spelled anurysms wrong, because your right hand doesn't know how to spell anurysms.

 #5 
Old 2000-10-09, 05:11
vertigo vertigo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

lie lie lie. it's all lies. I know this kid and trust me, his own hand would turn him down.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-09, 05:33
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Funny you should say that, but its the honest to god truth that I whack with my left hand. My right hand just dont do it.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-09, 16:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Ya got me, I was taking the chance that you used your right, Ewwwwww. Why are we talking about this?
 #8 
Old 2000-10-09, 22:44
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Sorry man, I kinda ruined your joke, it was funny tho, dont worry. I got kinda an amusing story, but pretty sick, so if you dont wanna be shocked and appaled, scroll no furhter.













Ok, a while ago, I hadn't whacked in like 3 weeks. And I decided to, and I had some real high quality pornography, so I did, and it was like a machine gun power hose, man that sucked to clean up....sorry....ew
 #9 
Old 2000-12-09, 23:32
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

From what I have heard you can whack to memories of sexual encounters, or sexual encounter, and it rocks!
 #10 
Old 2000-09-13, 12:15
Regular
 
Default Re: guess who i had sex with last night?

Matius...

dude... i know what you mean...whacking off is something that one must keep up on for many different reasons...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics