About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-08, 01:20
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default .....sniff.......sob

nobody likes me, what should I do???
 #2 
Old 2000-09-08, 02:40
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

burn them... BURN THEM ALL!!!
 #3 
Old 2000-09-08, 02:48
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

Get on the phone and vote "Curtis" out of the "Big Brother" house. This will make you feel much better.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-08, 03:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

Slash your wrists, then stop the bleeding and sew them up.

Try and appeal to the thinky angst-ridden chicks.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-08, 22:13
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

that is when you become humble. i have had that experience before. that is when being outgoing really helps. if you arer shy, try your hardest to meet someone new. even if they are the "dork" of the school. you will have someone to talk to and associate with.

you might even try apologising (if it was your actions that led to people not liking you that is)
 #6 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:33
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

Most people LIKE me, I'm nice and funny and stuff, just I get no women.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-09, 06:00
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

Sucks to be us, huh Matius. My previous g/f well we had been going out for about 3 days. And apparently she reallynade out whipped it out and saw it all with a freind of mine. Well I forgave her being the kind person she is and then. She asks out another freind and doesn't tell me. Right now she doesn't know I know and she sees me and asks why I don't call. What am I huh, the auxillary, she won't pay any attention to me but she won't call me and say it's over. What really pisses me off was that this summer was chick filled. About 5 different chicks were showing some big interest with me. And I had to pretty much keep theses girls off me (literally), because me and my g/f were good freinds and she said we could only get together if I didn't hate her if we broke up. Of course I work really hard to stay faitfull with women laying on my lap around my shoulders and sleeping next to me! And she does all this stuff with me not knowing until school starts. During the summer she saw me and acted completely normal towards me until one day we go over "the freinds" house and she ignores me the whole time. Bitch. Her best freind hates her because she was going out with the make out freind and my freind hates her because she broke up with him the way she is with me. Bitch. Ahhhh.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-09, 06:18
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

And Plus, the added stress from school destroys my health and lowers my self esteem until I don't have the care to even talk to humans I don't know. It's true.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-09, 15:49
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

aah... well i guess im the type of guy that y'all have to LEARN to love.... hehehe. i never had THAT problem.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-10, 05:20
vertigo vertigo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

what did you thank life would be like for you. look at you brother. "hey justin". Your a dork man. Just joke'n man. Hey matt. i am still your friend.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-20, 11:31
bnltv bnltv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

dude, i have to tell you, by reading some of these replys from you, i had to go into the bathroom and throw up becasue i was laughing so hard, you difently are cool in my book
 #12 
Old 2000-10-20, 16:20
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

I like you alot Mathius! send me an e-mail
so I can paste the 16inch long post I just deleted to you by return e-mail. I want my
e-mail and I want it now(thanks for the nice compliments you've made in the past)Sometimes honesty can be a pain in the ass but in the long and short run it is better than lying, unless you've been lying alot and have to come clean, then it's a bitch until you;'re clean and always for the better, believe me! So send e-mail soon!
winki@onebox.com. This is a robbery, lets not turn it into a murder !
 #13 
Old 2000-11-22, 10:46
hybrid8361 hybrid8361 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

dude if u want to know what to do call dr. kavorkian or do what they do in the song go eat worms

------------------
 #14 
Old 2000-12-03, 19:02
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

BLAAAARG!!!!!!!
 #15 
Old 2000-12-06, 04:24
not_in_the_face not_in_the_face is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

YES BLAAARRGGG!!! and BLAARRG for all your worth....plus andrea is hot...=)


------------------
*In the name of all that is holy, do not touch this switch....*
 #16 
Old 2000-12-09, 17:02
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: .....sniff.......sob

ANDREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics