About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-05, 23:17
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

Ok i've seen a lot of 'em in my time...but not all of them look the same and some of them are just plain sick looking...my question is how exactly is a pussy supposed to look to be "appealing" and whatever...since Im not a guy and im not a lesbian(but im open to it) i dont really know the answer to this question....thanx in advance
 #2 
Old 2000-09-06, 02:03
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

Z3m's face.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-06, 05:55
fatalError fatalError is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

Fucken, I don't know what u mean by "nasty looking" describing a pussy, but then again I haven't seen THAT many of them up close...I have yet to see a pussy I didn't like though! ) I think what most guys, along w/me like in pussies is either completely shaved ones or ones that are trimmed very neatly. I also think ones that have inner lips or labia that stick out a little look good.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-06, 21:06
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

Preferably pink, we wanna try to avoid the yellows and blacks.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-06, 23:49
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

LMAO

If it looks sick but feels good it's a vagina. I can't really answer you question so long there are no discolorations, spots, or puss it's fine. I think on the average the labia protrude just a little bit if at all. I've see clit's the size of grapes, a big turn of for me so are vagina's that have huge outer lips. I do preffer them shaved and at the least neatly trimmed, though artwork is cool as hell. I can't wait till I encounter a girl that will shave a Nike swoosh out of her pubes. Just Do It, what an invitation that would be. I guess anything big about vagina, I don't like, maybe it's because I'm not huge myself and I don't wanna feel like I have to scrape the walls for her or myself to feel anything.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-08, 02:56
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

It is not about looks. It is about feel and smell. A tight and good smelling vagina is the best pussy to be had. Trust me !
 #7 
Old 2000-09-24, 22:28
TyLeR TyLeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?




somthin good like this.......


-TyLeR
 #8 
Old 2000-09-25, 05:21
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

looks don't bother me when it comes to pussy

if it smells like chicken keep on lickin'
if it smells like trout get the fuck out!
 #9 
Old 2000-10-02, 22:55
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

I think it kinda looks like roast beef...you know, the sliced sandwich kind....forget it...
 #10 
Old 2000-10-03, 18:31
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

Fucken,, first you should know that there really isn't anything such as a "normal" vagina. Every1 is diferent (exept maybe the twins that time....ahhh memories...) As you probably noticed from the previous post it mainly falls upon personal preferences and those I KNOW differ greatly. I personaly like them hairless, well proportial and never forget the olfactory issue. but then again that's just my oppinion.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-04, 07:21
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What exactly is normal vagina supposed to look like?

If your asking what a nice pussy should look like I would say it should be neatly trimmed, not bald and healty. Other than that, it's all good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics