About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-03-09, 20:35
fatalError fatalError is offline
Regular
 
Default Update on Lostgirl?

This is for Lostgirl. I was wondering if you lost your virginity yet?? I went to your web site and damn you're pretty sexy! I can't believe you are still a virgin. I have yet to met a virgin in this state (South Carolina). Also, a lot of the girls here are pretty nasty looking (missing teeth, nappy hair, etc) but still manage to lose it by the time they are 16 or sooner.

BTW if you decide to move, Florida is a good place. My grandma lives in Sarasota, near the beach, it's very beautiful. I've heard Miami and Palm Beach are very nice too.
 #2 
Old 2000-03-09, 23:59
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update on Lostgirl?

EVERYONE IS AFTER ME
 #3 
Old 2000-04-09, 04:12
Regular
 
Default Re: Update on Lostgirl?

she would answer if she can get her hands on a computer. what of this jaded? i thought she was using your computer for a time.
 #4 
Old 2000-04-09, 07:24
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update on Lostgirl?

a'ight sounds funny. I laugh every time sombody says a'ight.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics