About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-03, 01:27
MxPx-562 MxPx-562 is offline
Regular
 
Default Question

Despite the stupidity of my question, please answer: what does it mean to pop someone's cherry?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-03, 03:11
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Take away their virginity, you pop there anal cherry if they've never had it up the ass.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-03, 03:15
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Matius is right, but I think it specifically refers to breaking a girl's hymen. I'm presuming you know what that is right?
 #4 
Old 2000-09-03, 05:40
MxPx-562 MxPx-562 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Thanks.
Yeah Suzie, I do, That's what I suspected.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-03, 06:07
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

OK, this question I think has stirred up a lot of discussions and I want to hear opinions on it. If a woman has oral sex, anal sex, gives oral sex, makes out, does everything she possibly can to be intimate, is she still a virgin if she never had her hymen broken? AND, I've heard its REAL hard to break a virgins hymen, I've always heard it was like trying to stick your thumb in your nose. Who here has popped a virgin's cherry, and how hard is it?
 #6 
Old 2000-09-03, 07:37
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

naw.. it's not hard at all to break.. Girls nowadays frequently have already broken them even if they are virgins. Horseriding, tampax, all those kinds of things can break it.. often without the girl noticing it..

as for virginity, um, it's hard to say, I mean, technically, only vaginal intercourse is actually losing your virginity, but morally? more difficult question
 #7 
Old 2000-09-03, 09:09
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

I popped a girl's cherry when I beat her up.

Just kidding.

Sorta.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-03, 11:33
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

I'm a make you my prison-whore.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-04, 17:15
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

I don't know about it being hard. I've only been with one girl who was virgin. It wasn't easy for either of us by any means and I'm not huge either. It was more like trying to put my whole hand in my nose. Three hands, the lights on, a shoehorn, and some axle grease would have made things much easier. But after a lot of pushing and moaning it did work. For the next 10 times or so it was the same way.

On the matter. My last girlfriend was weird, but in a good way. Everytime we had sex it was like she was virgin tight everytime, well by the next day anyhow. I've never been with a girl that was like that. Even more intriguing is that, I heard she was with quite a few people before I was with her. Thinking back it's believable in the way she acts, but if that were true, why is she so tight?
 #10 
Old 2000-09-04, 22:21
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

It's just one of those things.. it's not breaking the hymen that's tough, it's just the fact that you're sending a train down a tunnel thats never been used before.. plus with some gurls it's the fact that they're nervous and their muscles tense up.. I mean, the first time is almost bound to hurt, so what you remember, even if not consciously, the next few times, is the fact that it feels like having a watermelon shoved up your ass.. so you tense up again.. as for the other girl, well, some girls have large breasts, some have small, it's the same thing.. just genetics..
 #11 
Old 2000-09-05, 05:04
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Wow what an ego boost, I'll have to start telling women that sex with me is like having a water melon shoved up their ass ;^)
Unfortunatley they'd be very dissapointed if I was then asked to step up to bat. More like a pea going up their ass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics