About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-16, 03:58
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Tatoos and Piercings

I'm wanting to get a few tatoo's. One of which in a delicate area, IF I can find someone other than a burly biker type to do it. I saw the coolest tatoo once on the net I believe. Some guy had a tatoo of an elephants face on his crotch. It looked cool, yet painful, but I'm thinking about it none the less.

Am also thinking about a Prince Albert or something, I doubt I will, but it crosses my mind.

Has anyone here had similar things done? Would you recommend or not recommend it?
 #2 
Old 2000-08-16, 13:52
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

Somewhat similar but nowhere near as um delicate..

I do know someone who got a prince albert..

Dont think I'd find it appealing in a man though.. As for the tattoo do you have one anywhere else? the worst areas are apparently over the bone, so crotch might not be too bad, depending on exactly what you're tattooing.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-16, 22:25
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

Yeah, I saw this skanky chick who had a tattoo of Castro and her pussy was his mouth, and she had a huge as cuban cigar in there. HEHEHEH
 #4 
Old 2000-08-17, 12:18
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

No tattoo's yet, I want a few, but not to be covered in them. I think a tattoo of Popeye would be cool on my shoulder.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-17, 01:57
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

I thought it might be cool to have black ivy growing up my arms to my elbows
 #6 
Old 2000-08-17, 02:05
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

Get the tattoo on your shoulder done, then multiply the pain by a factor of 10, that should tell you whether you want to do it or not.

I don't have any tattoos but I do have a piercing
 #7 
Old 2000-08-17, 17:14
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

when i can, i am going to get a crusifix onmy back. shoulder to shoulder. i know that shit is gonna hurt, but i've had much worse heh
 #8 
Old 2000-08-18, 14:11
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

The Real,
Was this your idea? Come out of your genius mind all on it's own?
Don't do it, not until you have really wanted to do it for a year.
What are you thinking? Why a tatoo?
smoothe , soft , everything is sooooo
goooood!!! You have to decide what
kind of tattoo to get? You don't want
a tattoo! It may have been your idea, but
it was not! without impetus involving
another, actually gonna be considered.
Tooo much, but of course, none of my business
whats wrong with a biker by the way?

I appeared in court on behalf of a tattoo
artist once. He was getting an enhancement and going back to prison. I told the judge he was an artist and to let him slide if he promised not to do evil tattoos. It was weird, the judge really liked me and let him slide, but I think he wanted to kill me!

If you do have mr johnson autographed,
make it a barbershop pole, you just gotta
I wouldn't joke about something so serious
you should not get one at all!
and if you do get a hot chili pepper on your ankel or something, or a traditional Irish
crest or something meaningful, what the hell are you thinking dude???? or maybe a no cats
with the cat inside the red circle.
and what the fuck you saw a guy w/ an elephant tattoo in his crotch? I suppose the trunk was his dick what the fuck were you doing looking at some guys dick thinking tht's cool???What ?What!????? Does clown unit have tattoos? if he does , just have him get one for you, a Mr. Elephant, call him dumbo, use him as an excuse when you fuck up and say he was thinking for you, then show the people, hopefully they'll see how cool it is.
The barber shop pole is classic you stay shaved, that is a good permanent thing as opposed to a bad permanent thing! Hope your sister doesn't get a mouthful of chewed up peanut shells and trumpeters spit! check yourself dude!

Also at any little shop where a girl can buy fancy hairclips and scarves, you can find pony tail holders and start a colection of them to sport for the entertainment of whomever. They even have ones tht look like real hair. My hair is dark brownish red, so I got two blonde ones and use them for pony tails, my idea, very good(pound chest, grunt)
pound cunt, rest. It's getting early, gotta go. Put a hair-like ponytail holder around your boner and it looks like some freaky lion!!!boohau, hubba hubba-



[This message has been edited by winki (edited 08-21-2000).]
 #9 
Old 2000-08-18, 18:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

grrrr suzi... grrrr
 #10 
Old 2000-08-19, 23:48
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

Winki I don't know if I should be pissed or not, but I thought your post was funny.

I don't look around for dicks, I just happened to see it on a tattoo page on the net. If they ever make a browser that will block out pictures of dicks I'll get it, if that would make you happy.

I do like the barber pole though, it's novel.
I don't think I'd actually get a tattoo on my johnson, probably not a piercing either. I do have a decent pain tolerance, but man, that would not only hurt, but very fearful. I'd hate for the guy to slip or something and remove some bark from the old twig and berries.

Nothings wrong with biker's I think they're cool as hell for the most part. I have several buddies in the Iron Brother Hood and a few other smaller gangs. As you know I'm homophobic and would rather not have a guy and needle down there. I feel sickened enough when it's just a guy with a glove.

Clown Unit doesn't have any tatoo's, he's too much of a aristocrat to get one, reminds me of the church lady sometimes. But please don't refer to my sister like that. I've been starting to think you are pretty Cool
Winki. If there is one button I have that can be pushed it's over my little sis. I don't know big brother type deal, I've always been very, perhaps even too protective her. Clown Unit though is the one person, that if it was my choice to pick my sis a man, that I would choose. He's a good guy, he won't do her wrong. At the moment if he does, well he only sleeps one room over from me.

Why are you so against tattoo's?



[This message has been edited by The Real (edited 08-19-2000).]
 #11 
Old 2000-08-20, 12:16
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

I'm gonna get a tatoo of John Malcovich's face on the side of my neck. This will complete my "Mission."
 #12 
Old 2000-08-21, 13:17
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

Real,
The reason it may have appeared to

you that I am against tattoos is that

my initial response to you was NO! NO! NO!

that, was just my response to you though.

The reason ,for you ,is that I have come to

have a lot of respect,despite our differences

of opinion, for you. While I am usually able

to find respectable qualitites in just about

everyone, your level of quality is more

nearly distibuted overall than alot of

other people, not here at totse neccessarily,

but just in general, at least from what

I perceive from reading your posts and your

responses to other peoples posts. All in all

what I am trying to say is that I think

highly of most aspects of your entirety.

Therefore, since your intensity and strength

of conviction serve you so well in the way

you present yourself,i.e. what has led me to

see what I see in you- and since I like to

pride myself on my ability to appreciate

ability,( sans the presence of much of my

own),- and the desire to enjoy the

fact that the objects of my note, approval
and concern, in short, I like to feel sure
that those, to whom I have afforded a measure
of respect above and beyond that which I have

for everyone,(unless they detract from it of

course), are not going to prove me wrong,(As

has been pointed out , overly idealistic, but
somebodies got to do it), my somewhat round-
about opinion is as follows.............

The creator gives us all miraculous vehicles

in which to drive our lives. Should we wish

to differentiate ourselves in the effort to

express ourselves in ways other than action

or spoken and written word, we may shave our

bodies , or dye our hair, we might dress all

in black, or as the oppossite gender, um ,

girls get boob jobs, men have hair trans-

plants, you get the picture.

Most all of forms of expression could be,

should the person in question , at some point ,
feel different about the form of expression

that they'd chosen and with some effort or

none at all, they could return their gifts

of creation(bodies) to the original state and

go about their business. Tattoos are 4keeps!

Back to strength of conviction, to get a

tat is to permanently alter your body, at the

very least, the appearance of your body, in

a way that is for the most part irreversible.

Looking at it one way is that a tattoo is an

awfully attractive scar. One gained from an

intentional injury. Would I say this to some-

one else? It all depends on who it was I was

saying it too. I would consider what I

thought their motivation was and then tell

them, if they asked, my opnion, so since you

asked, I don't think that you should get a

tattoo because their is no particular subject

that you are intensely enough interested in

to warrant the permanent disfiguring of your

skin/body. Once you have a tattoo, you have

forever changed the image of your body. If

it comes out bitchin, great, bitchin even,-

over the years though, it will fade and fade

and your skin will loosen and I don't recall

the last tattoo I saw on a 40 or 50ish type

that I thought still looked bitchen. That is

not the only factor I'm considering though,

the fact that all tattoos get old and green

or black depending on your skin tone, and by

the time you're middleaged, they become more

liabilities to attractiveness than assets is

one major consideration, so consider it well.

END OF PART ONE.

Another thing I considered is that you didn't

say how long you had been wanting to get a

few tattoos. Since you've also posted about

having a new lover,or I'm assuming she's more

new than longstanding, I thought it might be

something you were considering due to some

sort of impetus to do so on her part, whether

it was a direct statement she made or a

comment in passing, or maybe even your own

personal observations of who she is that

haven't even been discussed by the two of you

Whatever,I ended up with that thought and w/o

any elaboration on where the thought/desire/

idea to get "a few" tattoos came from I gave

benefit of the doubt to preservation of body

I am who I am and don't care much about what

people think about me, on a public at large

level. Of course if someone expresses disdain

for me who I have in some way had contact

with, it is a simple matter of determining

who and what they are to me, as to wether or

not I give a fuck if they do or do not like

me. Tattoos can say alot regardless of what t

picture is of. For instance, I worked with a

nice enough yet shallow lady, who over the

months that we'd been working together, had

through phonecalls impossible not to overher

made it fairly clear what the situation betw

her and her ex-father-of-child guy was. A

couple of times in an effort to comfort her

from crying in the back where she'd come, as

her day was spent up in the front, I tried to

help her see the true nature of the situation

so as to operate from a more realistic frame

of mind- to absolutely no avail btw-It's her

business anyhow,so I'll not elaborate,it

suffices to say that some people can earn my

respect ,others have it,and others cannot,in

all probability, not that it really matters

to anyone but me and the other person. I

never treated her any differently, but as

far as I was concerned I knew we'd never

socialize beyond the job and I thought she

was pathetically impaired on an emotional

level although quite proficient on many

others. Anyway, this other girl who worked

there had a bitchen tattoo on her back, the

kind I have always wanted to get, but as yet

not enough to get it, Hawaiian style if that

means anything to you. Anyway this girl took

the other girl out after work one day. The

next day they both came to work with a new

tattoo, the girl who already had one had

had some cool stuff added in to it. The girl

I'd lost pretty much respect for had one too

and a boring story about drinking, who cares

??????maybe I'm a bitch or something but

unless you got chased from and outran the

cops or perpetrated some mischeif that show

ed superior intelligence while not only in-

toxicated but in general, then it's all just

yap yap shut the fuck up already willya yap

yap yapping. This stupid bitch had had her

five year olds name tattooed on the top of

her tit! It was hilarious, I mean just bec-

ause she was insecure about the dad ever bein

with another woman, which he was,or about any

one but her being able to be kind and caring

toward her son , which apparently the new one

was, and because her son had actually been so

naieve at 5yrs. old to say that he liked to

go see daddy and that the new girl was nice,

this dingbat, gets the kids name tattoed on

her tit! Well I guess you could look at it as

devotion or something like that, but since

she had never mentioned it prior and she was

pretty good at relating every little detail

of her life aaaaaaaaccckck!, It seemed most

probable that she'd done this disfiguring

deed to herself impulsively and then not even

in a way that had much merit from an asthetic

point of view anyhow. Point being if she

wanted to prove to her son or herself or

whatever how she cared the most! well, there

are probably other things she could have done

and depending on how much emphasis she gives

it to him over the years, maybe he'll view

tattooed people as likely to love him more

than anyone else, just like mom, or tattooed

people to say they loved him the most but

deprive him of the thing that he really felt

a desire to do, who knows? enough about her.

Point being that to get a tattoo for any

reason other than you really have a desire,

long standing if at all possible(insert the

count to ten proverbial mindset, unless you

don't beleive in it) and especially if the

design you choose is overly telling of your

level of maturity at present possibly being

less than it might or a design that is not in

itself particularly appealing asthetically or

comically or something, then you shouldn't

get one. If under those circumstances you

do get a tattoo or even a few of em',like-

liehood is that sooner than later you will

consider them bad tattoos , and since I

consider you among my circle of cyber friends

I would be remiss did I not offer my 2cents

at this point.

END OF PART TWO.

A good tattoo is the one of a tombstone on

the arm of the arm of a dealer I used to

know. It has the name of his dog, SLUGGO,

the family dog that he had taken with him out

into the great big world, the dog who had

loyally protected his house while he dealt

out of it. The dog who the cops shot dead

because they had to in order to raid the

place, which they were intent on doing, the

dog who, in my humble opinion, had more right

to keep his life, based on the way he carried

about to the task of living in a positive way

than did the dealer, but I'm not in charge

so......the tat is on his forearm, in plain

sight, a tombstone surrounded by vines and

roses at the bottom it says R.I.P. SLUGGO

and the years 1984-1993. Alone it is a very

nice drawing,in theory it is a lovely tribute

in comparison w/ the other tattoos he has on

various parts of his body, names(turned into

drawings or otherwise camoflauged, moron),as

well as numerous faces and clicheish and

greening tough guy designs, it is by far the

best. Were it the only tattoo he had, it

would be indicative of something meaningful

that he valued and a gesture of deep regret

that was as permanent as the tattoo itself.

Actually it may be that anyhow, I have not

seen him but a few times in the years since

that happened, but when I have, he has been

clean and gainfully employed in a legitimate

industry. Then there was this girl we knew

and though it worried me to no end to know

she was often places where my boyfriend was

when I was not, I have to admit that the tat

she had on the back of her shoulder was a

very good one. She was quite the little tramp

but friendly and w/ a big heart, just a slut
that's all, far be it from me to...anyway, it

was the fluffy ,curvy , image of a pussycat

showing the view as the cat walked away, it's

tail was sassily curved and the artwork was

superb, but what made it really cool was that
instead of the cats butt, was an oversized ,

(for an anus:P), red heart and the cat was

looking back over it's shoulder at you. It

was very cool and suited her well. Also the

vet I work for recently got his first tattoo,
he is in his 50's and he got a cool one of a
cat and a dog on his upper outer arm, he said
he'd always wanted one but didn't like the
way they looked when the person got older,
smart guy, he'll be .., well, it'll look good
for most of therest of his life. So, a good
tattoo is one that looks cool , is well done

well positioned, and in some way relates some

thing about the person who has it. I really

don't know you, but I would think that maybe

something with a beaker frothing mist or you

know, something cool related to who you are

would be a more fitting disfigurement for you

to embrace on a long term basis, oh, wait...

I'm sorry, silly me, maybe you have thought

all this out and the Popeye thing is a parody

of Popeye, except instead of the anchor, you

get Popeye, that's interesting, maybe I ought

just wrap this up and be quiet! OK....

END OF PART THREE.

Whatever you decide, just try and be sure

it is as dignified and respectful as the

better more well developed aspects of your

self-image are and hopefully of the same

level of credibility, which I'm not sure how

one acheives a credible tattoo, but you're

smart so just keep it all in mind when you

decide.

THE END------> CHECK YOUR E-MAIL FOR PS.

 #13 
Old 2000-08-22, 01:06
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

I have quite a few tattoos, and in most areas they are more annoying then painful. I have them on my arms, chest, neck, back, and legs, so just about anywhere you can think of to get one I either have one there or I have done a dry run (went over the area with no ink, just to see if it hurt). Here are the places that you really may have to bear down a little for : underside of upper arm, sides (ouch), stomach, throat (but the back of the neck isn't bad), underside of the wrist, top of feet, and toes. Also the bend in your arm, on the inside, gets pretty tender. But anywhere else, like chest, back, arms, and legs, are bareable. Just make sure the artist is clean and that you choose a location the design fits - round design is best for shoulder, oblong for biceps or forearms. Just because an artist is a biker doesn't mean he isn't clean. Ask artists in your area if you can watch sometime, then look to see if he uses clean shit and properly cleans the area before and after the tat...
 #14 
Old 2000-08-24, 03:18
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

First off I think you must have me mistaken for someone else as far as the new lover thing goes. I'm not really wanting a relationship at the moment. Don't get me wrong it is nice to have someone, but I just got out of an ordeal not to long ago, which was complicated, much by myself, that has left me somewhat bitter to the idea of a girlfriend.

Maybe you are right though about the tattoo. I've thought of one for several years, but have been debating on what to get. I see your point, if it really doesn't mean alot now, I probably will regret it later. Popeye comes to mind because since old enough to remebmer he's been my favorite cartoon character, so I'd dedicate some room to him. It would be cool too in my old age to have a popeye tattoo would be cool for nurses to see.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-24, 03:23
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

I thought you said in the group sex opening post that you'd been having sex with another person,
which in light of whatever was what
constituted a group, which led me to beleive that prior to having another person involved
1 + 1 ==2 2=group you'd been solo
hence my new girlfriend comment
my apologies
 #16 
Old 2000-08-25, 03:02
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tatoos and Piercings

It is old news, but I felt like talking about it. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics