About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-16, 03:55
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Group Sex

Well lately for me group sex has been me having sex, with a group consisting of me and another partner. Sex is, well it just lacks another partner.

Anyways there were 2 times in my life I got to experience group sex with me and 2 females. One girl was involved both times, but both time consisted of a different girl as well.

These experiences have to be within my top 3 most erotic happenings in my life. I love performing cunnilingus, and there are two things that will drive me over the top while doing so. 1. A girl going down on or riding me and 2. Seeing the girl masturbate while I'm doing it. In both experiences I had all 3 things going on at the same time. All I got to say is, Wow! There are no other words to describe it. Everyone needs to have group sex at least once, males anyways. I don't know how females take to having 2 men, but the girls I was with didn't mind sharing one.

 #2 
Old 2000-08-16, 13:53
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

MEN don't take well to being with another man..

 #3 
Old 2000-08-16, 15:59
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

umm, what was the overall intent of this post?

just curious
 #4 
Old 2000-08-17, 12:17
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

It would be weird for me to share a women with a man, don't know if I'd go with or not, probably no.

The intent? To spark some conversation I guess.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-17, 02:08
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

I think you'd find most men agree with you. most men would like to be with 2 women, but would not be with 1 woman and another man, even if they don't actually interact..
 #6 
Old 2000-08-17, 23:46
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

I don't like having my bunghole exposed in the presence of other men with hard winkies.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-18, 05:08
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

I'd have to agree with Robo, I'd hate to have to kill some guy for hitting the "very wrong" hole. I've seen in porn where a girl get's dp'd, it's very foul to see two dicks touching. Not for me, yuck. If I had a 12"er maybe the story would be different, just let it thud on the floor and watch the other guy back way down.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-18, 13:47
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

Spark some conversation?

I'm bored!

Start a fire!


!


 #9 
Old 2000-08-18, 16:11
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

Can we say "double standards"?
 #10 
Old 2000-08-19, 23:34
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Group Sex

Yeah suzie you can. I don't expect women to do such things, but if they will I'm game. Just don't expect me to do the same. Sorry.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics