About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-08, 18:24
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Emotional smack down

My life has been weird lately, I was going to type a big explanation of why instead I'll leave it at that. Anyone else feel like they're having a weird time of it?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-08, 19:55
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Mine has been weirder than yours.

you know the saying "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong?"

It did.

(1) boyfriend in bad car accident, not his fault, but truck beat up bad and no insurance

(2) week later, bf loses job

(3) week later, company screws boyfriend out of $1000 training money

(4) Cat dies.

(5)Random person from car accident tries to sue us for $5000 in damages, even tho said accident was not bf's fault, and car in question never even came near truck, and damage done not equal to $5000, more like $500.

(6) bf's mother goes on bender and gets really annoying

(7) bf's grandfather admitted to hospital in terminal condition

Complete chorus of mice, carpenter ants, bees, other ants and random bugs as accompaniment.

Isn't life fun.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-08, 19:55
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

join the fuckin club.
 #4 
Old 2000-11-08, 06:20
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

... and I thought things sucked for me. Well they don't that bad. Man I'm going for random nookie next time I get involved in a relationship, fuck emotional attachment and being fulfilled (other than sexually) I refuse to deal w/ it! I always get jerked around (and not even in a good way!), Dammit!
 #5 
Old 2000-11-08, 07:33
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

My summer is like outta the fucking twylight zone, let me tell ya.

1)grades suck

2)get yelled at cuz of grades

3)my friends have changed (most of em, and its hard to cope with)

4)I like people I've never even thoguht of liking before

5)I come home drunk and get grounded rest of summer

6)I see no future for me

I dont know how else to word it, but its a lot worse than it sounds, this summer has been an abomination to all mankind and all that is holy, so says matius, and so it is written.
 #6 
Old 2000-11-08, 12:27
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

This year I've dropped out of school, started on weed and acid, fucked up what could have been a decent relationship and got addicted to caffeine again.
 #7 
Old 2000-11-08, 17:39
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

OOOHHnow I get it, church of
winki, very funny, touche'

Riot, sorry to hear that, really, hellogoodbye I love you I hate you
I like to say this to people with whom I'm involved random nookie or not, even if I definitely feel one way or another, Ilike to throw out the regime all together like that, none of them can surprise me andit's also sortof a default assertiveness activity also.
One question, what hurts more, you r heart or your pride???
Trippy, clever, cunning and witty only go so far, get a trade! Most of the ones we have alot of respect for have at least one degree, when you get to be their age w/o one, well think about it anyway!
Mathius, practice practice practice
you're gonna be big, but you gotta practice.
by the way I don't know who or what consieletti is, information por favor....
 #8 
Old 2000-12-08, 03:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

I'll be Don Matius's bruglione, that's a decent honest trade.
 #9 
Old 2000-12-08, 04:18
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Consielleti is a woid I foist hoid in da godfadda, when tom hagen was consielleti to don corleone. It just so happens dat he was a loiya, and he was also his advisa. Bruglione I tink is a buttona or a soldia, and makes hits for da don.
 #10 
Old 2000-12-08, 09:09
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

*swings left*

*swings right*

*swings left*

*swings right*

*falls onto ground and breaks neck*

bout' where I'm at now man...
 #11 
Old 2000-12-08, 10:38
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Bruglione, or 'Hammer' is the favoured assassin or assassination overseer of the Mafia family. I think I'd be quite good at it, too.
 #12 
Old 2000-12-08, 17:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Oh, and its consiglione.
 #13 
Old 2000-08-16, 04:01
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Hey I'd be a good thug too
 #14 
Old 2000-08-17, 12:45
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

I

1)grades suck

2)get yelled at cuz of grades

3)Grandma died monday

4)It's rained

5)I come home drunk and get grounded rest of summer

6)I see no future for me


I used Matius's post as a template. I got brought home passed out.




[This message has been edited by Bongman (edited 08-17-2000).]
 #15 
Old 2000-08-17, 07:45
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

1. i can never sleep. when i try, my mind wont stop thinking and processing shit so i can sleep (if you know what i mean, i feel for you)

2. there is something missing from my life. it's not a sprirtual thing, more of an emotionall unrest (adding to the sleeping problem)

3. leg is giving me problems.

4. no AC in house. lately it has been around 80-95 degrees and VERY humid. i have to go downstairs and open the windows to sleep (if i can bear to try)

5. when i sleep, all that i dream about is the same damn thing. over and over. next day, same dream. nothing different.

6. and yet i am happy.
 #16 
Old 2000-08-17, 18:29
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

I totally know about the sleep thing

best solution for me is to get a tv with a sleep timer, find something thats reasonably interesting, but not too much so, and just fall asleep to it. The tv turns your brain off, and you can go to sleep
 #17 
Old 2000-08-18, 12:12
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

one word. Women. *sigh*
 #18 
Old 2000-08-18, 02:56
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

no way dude, its like consigliette or something.
 #19 
Old 2000-08-18, 18:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

dear god, now it is getting serious... i was up till 6 last night. 6 AM! just laying in my bed, trying my hardest to not think. i finally fell alseep and i just woke up. its 1:25 pm
 #20 
Old 2000-08-18, 19:20
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Here's the best solution to this problem that I've found (it does work, I promise, and I have the exact same problem)

(1) go to sleep tonight, but set an alarm to get up at whatever time is a reasonable normal time to get up everyday. So, I'd pick like, 8.30 or 9 or whatever, depending on if you're a layabout like me or not.

Get up then. It requires willpower, but you have to do it, and keep active enough all day so that you don't fall asleep.

Finally, when it gets to half an hour before your desired bedtime, turn on something you can listen to, music, tv, radio whatever. Something you can concentrate on.

Because this requires less brainpower or awakeness than lying there thinking your own thoughts around and around in your head, you actually fall to sleep faster, its almost like self hypnosis. It's best if you just shut your eyes, lie comfortably, and listen to whats going on, and fall asleep.

plus, because you're already tired, you have that added boost. Try to get up at the correct time again the next day. Keep going to bed at the same time, and getting up at the same time. In a week, you shouldn't be having any problems being sleepy at the right time, and the problem with your overactive brain should be solved by the music or whatever.
 #21 
Old 2000-08-19, 04:06
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Wow, sounds like you're on winki time now.
It sound like Suziegirl know from whence she speaks.
If you don't mind me asking, what
exactly is bothering you so much
that it is keeping you up all night?
Is it mainly the issues contained in the
modernday frankenstein thread?
Anything else? How is your diet? You might wanna try living on canned pears and fresh fruit and vegatables for a couple days,
Definitely cutout any instances of soda
or candy or greasy stuff too,
Sometimes I think that if I keep giving myself nourishment that is immediately
utilized by my need for energy and then I don't need any stored energy that nothing
will change. You can obviously take that in a simplistic way to mean, you won't lose weight unless you burn more calories than you consume. But what I am talking about is trigerring some sort of chemical reaction by depriving myself of new tasty food and instead making use of the time that I've wasted. I guess that is a little out there,
hhmmmm.
Me thinks you need to resolve what the thoughts are leading up to ultimately, you have spoken in other threads of using certain emotional frames of mind to deal with difficult events in your life. Your awareness
seems keen, I would guess personal coping mechanisms are fighting your long standing
sense of regular guyness for validation and
public recognition. You've gone a good ways toward leting it out or I'd not have got the
impression.
It sometimes comes to actually finding out who you are as opposed to who you would like to think you are and then having to get used to and come to like that person, or undergo some radical behavior modification.
Mainly be honest to yourself about yourself,
any digression in that dept. and you might as well froget about inner peace for the forseeable future. No body else has to know what you know to be true about you, except you. Hope this helped at all. I know the feeling of "brain won't shut up" only mine is/was usually accompanied by mutant feet from dancing hell. I swear they were possesed and definitely not my feet! just them and my thoughts not tired at all, grr I hate that!

of

 #22 
Old 2000-08-19, 15:17
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

yeah I do know from whence I speak. With me it's not any particular issue, it's just that my brain goes into overdrive when I don't give it anything to do.

hell, even as a 7 or 8 year old it used to take me hours to get to sleep because of it..

If it *is* particular issues, get up, write them all down, and then you'll be able to go to sleep because they're somewhere other than in your head (trust me, despite being weird it does work)
 #23 
Old 2000-08-26, 04:26
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

Well I'm fucking exhausted. Maybe I'll post more tommorow. Relationships are fun/sucky! I need liquor. Goodnight!
 #24 
Old 2000-08-26, 23:56
Regular
 
Default Re: Emotional smack down

winki,

yeah, it is mainly shit from the modern day frankenstein thread.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics