About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-07-08, 12:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Phone Sex

What is the actual appeal of this? For the same price of a thirty minute call, you could afford a real hooker for an hour.
 #2 
Old 2000-07-08, 16:46
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Without all the potential STDs or inability to just hang up if she turns out to be doggish. Not that I'm defending phone sex. I saw what the advantage would be.

[This message has been edited by Evil_Mastermind (edited 08-07-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-08-08, 12:15
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Yes. I see your point. I'll be off the internet for a while.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-08, 16:33
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Pretty much the only thing that gets people off is the bad language and chicks voice.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-08, 02:56
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Even assuming I did get 'into' it, I think the thought of my phone bill would give me an instant limp.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-08, 03:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Send me a check for $50 and I'll give you my phone number and talk dirty to ya.

I'd be really good at it..
 #7 
Old 2000-10-08, 03:53
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Yeah Suzie?
Tell me you want me to give ya 8" and for it to hurt.

I'll tell ya I fucked you twice and smacked you.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-08, 07:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Suz, yeah but for how long?
 #9 
Old 2000-10-08, 18:29
pfilosophi pfilosophi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

simply bc i used to work at one, i know that some phone sex can be cheap. There is a little phone sex gig in southern cali that works for the locals. It's a free local call to listen to pre recorded messages all you want. Then u pick the girl you want to talk to, and after paying an operator (what i did) you get patched through to said girl. it was only $15 for 15 min. i dont know any hooker that goes for $60 an hour..
 #10 
Old 2000-11-08, 12:11
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Nah, still not my thang.

Unless the girl was Suzie (hint, hint)
 #11 
Old 2000-11-08, 02:40
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

As long as it takes? *hint hint*

lmao.. Would be such an easy job.. much easier than prositution..cos you don't even have to SEE the guy, TOUCH the guy or do any other things like that..
 #12 
Old 2000-11-08, 06:42
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Uhhhh..... listen..... I have a.... friend.. no wait, a brother..... no a friend who want's to know where to send that check.... It's not for me, that's not my bag, it's for my brother -- uhh... I mean friend.
 #13 
Old 2000-11-08, 07:29
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Ya! its for me! I'm a horny lil boy! And I've been bad! I need a spanking!
 #14 
Old 2000-11-08, 12:30
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Yeah.... but don't mail Matius with the address, mail it to me and then I'll give it to Matius so he doesn't... get..... embarrassed.... yeah that'll do.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-31, 21:38
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

WHY PHONE SEX WITH SUZ IS SO UNAPPEALING TO ME

I'm assuming that the major attraction of phone sex is imagining the girl as a dopey bimbo who you have a good chance of scoring with and doing all the kinky things you talked about.

From suz's posts, she is one of the most intellegent people I know, talking about sex with her would only infuriate me and make me feel inadequate -- obviously if we met I'd have a nice 0% chance of getting it on with her, without raping her. (I've expressed my views on rape elsewhere in the Temple).

Therefore I could not have phone sex with Suz unless we had actually had sex in real life or something drastic happened to convince me I have a good chance of laying her if I tried. I wouldn't try though, I respect her far too much to want a cheap screw from her, even if she was willing to give me one.

That's just my wimpy opinion, feel free to emotionally castrate me.
 #16 
Old 2000-08-31, 23:10
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Behold! The power of the internet!

*castrates Trippy*
 #17 
Old 2000-01-09, 04:16
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

wow, I'm flattered, I think ..

hmm well none of you would have a chance irl, unless you metamorphosed into my boyfriend.. if you've read my previous rants on how I hate lying, you'll probably understand my chance on cheating on people, ie, it's pointless as fuck and hurts people for no reason other than you dont' have the guts to decide who you want to be with and tell the person you don't want to be with to get out of your life.. etc.. so as a rule, and my rules are usually pretty firm, I don't cheat, so unless boyfriend suddenly disappeared or something, it wouldn't happen..
 #18 
Old 2000-01-09, 06:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Phone Sex

Suddenly disappeared, eh.... didn't Matius mention his interest in organised crime? I think I may have an odd job for him.


No, joking suz. I wouldn't put you through that for all the sex and money and drugs in the world.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics