About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-07, 12:15
ANONYM ANONYM is offline
Regular
 
Default weird sex

Recently I was having sex with this girl I've know for about a month and have fucked 4 or 5 times. Anyway she was on top real going at it when she suddenly slides up planting her crotch on my face. Naturally I start licking her and she's grinding and moaning. Then she grabs two handfulls of hair and lifts herself up slightly and pisses on my face. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. Then she got up and left. I'm undecided as to if I should call her back or not.
 #2 
Old 2000-05-07, 01:36
Lord Shadow Lord Shadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

Dude does this really require an answer?

WTF
She pissed on your face for crying out loud!
Of course if you enjoyed it thats your business. But i have a hard time beleiving that, if some chick pissed on my face she'd be drinking my toilet water when i got through with her.
 #3 
Old 2000-06-07, 06:50
elwoodx elwoodx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

I once knew a hooker, that for the right amount of money would sit on your face and piss in your mouth. But, she would never shit on your chest no matter how much money you offered. Boy was i disappointed. If you liked it call her dipshit, girls that freakie are few and far between, you have to go while the goin's good.
 #4 
Old 2000-07-07, 19:10
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

could be she's one of the few women who have projectile orgasms.. don't know if it really happens, but supposedly some women ejaculate when they come. Was it actually piss?
 #5 
Old 2000-07-07, 23:22
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

You should do it again and tape it. Then sell it on the internet. People will pay big money for sick shit.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-07, 23:47
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

Oh man, you should at least get one hell of a blowjob for that number, then don't call her.

It could be a projectile orgasm my last girlfriend came in spurts, but not like she was pissing.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-26, 12:43
Justlooking Justlooking is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

HEY - i was lucky enough to meet a girl like here.
I met her on night out and when we got in bed to 'pee'd on my while having sex!

As it turned out it did not smell like pee so i let her sit on mu knob and wet away.

i didn't let her do it on my face (she wanted to) because i didn't know her.

Your girl just has very wet orgasms - you lucky sod!
 #8 
Old 2000-08-26, 02:57
Robo Robo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

1. Whenever a person pisses on you, you must piss on them.
2. The person who pisses without permission, is a person who wants to get their ass kicked.
3. A person who wants to get their ass kicked, is a person who is really in love with you.
4. After kicking their ass, you must then stick it in their ass, hard.
5. Kiss and make-up stupid !
 #9 
Old 2000-08-27, 19:48
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

Women have 2 different types of orgasm - the regular orgasm, and the "gusher". Chances are this is what it is, like Suziegirl said. The "gusher" type is most generally caused by stimulation of the g-spot, but not always. One of my ex's had quite a few of these "gusher" orgasm, and when it happens, man, the shit's got some velocity on it. It's not like it just kinda squirts - it shoots out. I have a funny story that happened to me once relating to the topic...


One time me and my ex were pulling a 69er...I'm busting out the mad tongue skills and she starts to have an orgasm, so, of course, I keep going. Next thing I know the shit comes shooting out and goes straight up my nose. You know when you cannonball into a pool and don't plug your nose, and water gets all up in there and burns...man, let me tell ya...it burned my nose and my throat so bad...I could feel the stuff in my throat and lungs. It was like I was drowning in it. I was all caughing and hacking...it sucked then, but it is really funny now....
 #10 
Old 2000-08-31, 12:05
Justlooking Justlooking is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

Blimey Hells_Wrath - what a story (ouch!)
 #11 
Old 2000-09-19, 09:47
glaclan glaclan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #12 
Old 2000-10-13, 18:44
LvsXtc LvsXtc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weird sex

ROFLMAO........ ....
I too have "G"spot orgazams my husband loves them....The juices just flow and flow...Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmm good.....He loves the taste of it and so do i.........:p
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics