About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-17, 10:16
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Adult Check WTF?


I went to check out the erotica
section of the site and was stoped
on my tracks by this adult check
crap. What the fuck? Last time I
went there you didn't need a
password. I think it's pretty
stupid that you have to pay $20 to
be able to access that section.
Last I knew the internet was free.
I also found out when I tried to post this that my account had been deleted. I know I don't come here that often but please don't delete my account. It's a pain in the ass to have to register and change my password (cause I can't remember the one it give you) whenever I wana post.
 #2 
Old 2000-05-17, 14:54
Atlana��+ Atlana��+ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

the account deletion was an accident, Enigmas HDD crashed. we all had to re-sign up.

and the adult check issue...
i think Enigma was kinda enforced by whatever authorities/porn watcher/freaks, to "prevent access minors from sexual delicate material" *puke*

but there are ways to get around, but i wont tell ya use u'r brain, u'r browser and a search engine - enuf said!

sorry

At
 #3 
Old 2000-05-18, 01:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

I always get links to the FBI when I enter &TOTSE into a search engine.
 #4 
Old 2000-05-23, 17:37
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

Unfortunately for me to be able to hack something I would need a pc. I have a webtv so I'm fucked. But I'll try anyway.
 #5 
Old 2000-05-23, 18:18
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

noone said anything about hacking.
 #6 
Old 2000-05-23, 23:39
Atlana��+ Atlana��+ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

nope, she's right, its DEFINATELY not ab. hacking, just some brain-cells, u'r WEB-TV (BTW why dont u get a real PC/Provider ? WEB-TV is somewhat fucking limited!!! last time i told some folks who were fast-talked into WEB-TV at BEST BUYS some facts, they kicked me out hehehe ) browser and a searchengine like www.hotbot.com

At
 #7 
Old 2000-05-26, 17:37
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

Well there was just the one thing; webtv was under $100. I know I need to get a PC but my wallet just won't let me. I have this problem saving up $$. As soon as I have half of the amount I need, I'll see something else and I'll think: "That's only half as much, and I can have it right now." I suppose I could get one of those "free" PC's but that would probably be as good as this thing right here

 #8 
Old 2000-05-29, 12:39
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

so go to gateway, get financed for the next 4 years and get a real pc. If all you want to do is surf, their ASTRO works out about $30 a month for the whole deal and would be wayyyy better than webtv.
 #9 
Old 2000-05-29, 07:12
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

Well I live a pretty crazy and unpredictable life. Contracts mean responsability and I try to have as little as possible to be responsable for. I still haven't figured out how to get around adult check. Maybe someone can give me a hint?
 #10 
Old 2000-05-30, 03:26
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

did you actually READ THE POSTS we made so far? You've had about 20 hints..
 #11 
Old 2000-05-30, 07:40
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

20 hints! I must be way to baked. I've been trying to stop but it's hard (specially now)...I guess I'll keep trying. <sigh>
 #12 
Old 2000-05-30, 11:27
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

The other side of what? OOh....the barrier between you and pornstories??????You say it's hard, whatever do you mean? just how hard is it and how long are you gonna keep trying?
have you ever read porn before? what is your favorite porn story? can you recall, we'd all like to know, so bad it actually hurts! Christmas is over now, hey did you ever read lump of coal by annabelle?It's pretty funny!
 #13 
Old 2000-05-30, 16:26
Atlana��+ Atlana��+ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

~winki
*G* hm.what is this for a book u mentioned ? i kinda get the feeling that u'r kicking his butt with that hint

~TheOtherSide
well...gateway, i wouldnt go there...way too much propitary hardware-shit inside their PCs, and u have always the bottleneck of a very cheap mainboard in gateway PCs.

most "garage PC sales shops" ('cos of their small size ) have means/ways to finance u a system u buy there......but if u really need to go to a "stock PC model manufacturer" i suggest u go to www.dell.com, or eMachines, they have at least some quality stuff in their boxes.
or www.tiny.com , a european company, who tries to get their foot into US market, that makes them do better deals right now, AND their whole site is 128bit SSL secured (even just for browsing around ), that makes them VERY liking to me.

8-}

at
 #14 
Old 2000-06-02, 19:59
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

The Other Side email me @ horus@hello.to
I'll help you out if you can come up with a good ansver to this riddle:
Why does the raven look like a writting desk ?
 #15 
Old 2000-06-08, 15:15
Hawkman Hawkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

hey other side just simply goto this address below http://www.totse.com/erotica_home.htm
your obviously not going to get the hints every one is leaving you
 #16 
Old 2000-06-13, 02:48
LadyRhae LadyRhae is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

Thanks- I was dying to get in there!! I'd lived without it so long, I almost forgot what I was missing!
 #17 
Old 2000-06-14, 20:34
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check WTF?

Hey Juggalos try these no Adult Check... http://www.thehun.net http://www.sublimedirectory.com http://www.tubetop.com -damn look at those
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics