About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-03-11, 12:14
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Ladies?

I've got a question. It's kind of hard to actually admit I don't have much experience with classy broads. I don't. Ok, it's out in the open. I've had plenty of romps with jazzy chicks but none of that helps me now. Ok, so ladies help me out with this one. If you aren't classy just pretend and answer this hypothetically, if you'd be so kind. Any male help would be appreciated too.

I'm in a work-type situation and there's this woman who seems to find me attractive. I too find myself attractive but I find her stunning. Now, in this work-type situation we do not have any reason to interact and we don't have any shared friends (like I have friends) but I want to talk with her. Most girls I've been involved with would approach me in some fashion to get my attention but she doesn't do this. She's very coy and tries to catch my eye. Thing is, I have no ideas of how to come up to a woman like this. Should I just tell her I think she's a stiffener or should I take a more subtle tact?

Me = Pathetic

Thanks for the help.
 #2 
Old 2000-03-11, 02:29
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

I find that the open and direct approach is usually the way to go. Of course you want to pour on the charm (ie: Don't tell her she's a stiffener, tell her you find her very attractive, etc.) but just tell her you're interested in getting to know her better and offer to take her out somewhere. Someplace neutral is a good start, coffee house etc. If things go well on the first meet, ask her out on a real date with the full Romeo, Dinner, Dancing/Show, walk on the beach, etc.
 #3 
Old 2000-03-20, 19:50
Kourous Kourous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

OK, you say she doesn't do anything to get your attention-then go on to say she tries to catch your eye. Classy in what way? Appearance? Manner? How?

Are you both still engaged in the same work-type situation? How are you with direct eye-contact?

I'm not going with the recommended "neutral" approach. You already have a good start; she's hot for you. Are you a "classy" or "jazzy" guy? What I mean is, if you get past this hump and set up a rendevous, will you be an awkward mess throughout?

Sorry...I just need more information.
 #4 
Old 2000-03-21, 12:50
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

I dunno. The way she carries herself.

Still in the same situation but not for much longer. Maybe a little more than a month. I'm cool with eye contact, though.

I'm intelligent and cultured enough to run circles around most people. Maybe her too, but I wouldn't know.
 #5 
Old 2000-03-23, 01:58
Kourous Kourous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

OK, you seem to be contradicitng your first post, but I'm OK with it.

You're set my man. Next time she tries to catch your eye, let her have it! Lay on the direct eye-contact, a look that will say, "I want to lick you all over", yet says it in a way that makes a shiver run up her spine. You want raw sexuality, combined with worshipfulness, tempered with a touch of, "I will die an unfulfilled man if I don't get the chance to listen to you talk". Riiggght. Sounds dramatic, and it would be, were you to actually say these things to her. If, however, you can package it all in a heavy look, making sure to balance your timing so that she looks away first, but not so that she looks away from you and directly to the restraining order form. Are you with me so far? Good.

Her reaction will tell you where your at. Proceed accordingly. If you get that look right, she'll prolly ask *you* out. Anything else?
 #6 
Old 2000-03-24, 06:32
Rabid Rat Rabid Rat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

First of all relax and don't get over excited
and don't look too "hungry".Look for an oportunity to speak with her slightly outside of the office setting water cooler,copy machine,etc.try to have at least one conversation before asking her out it helps
if she knows you a little bit when you ask her.
 #7 
Old 2000-04-05, 20:24
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ladies?

Q: Do you want to date her or fuck her? Important distinction here..
The above approaches will work if you just want to fuck her-probably, depending on the girl.

If she doesn't approach you, maybe that means she's just shy.

If you want to date her, you could try something cute, like leaving anonymous notes on her desk every day for a week, (with love poetry or something on them) and then on the last day, just your phone number and name).. That way, she gets to see how cute you are, and you don't have to confront her if she's shy. You leave the ball in her court.

PS.. if you want to look smart too, use Shakespearean sonnets.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics