About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 20:04
gasoline_runinthrumyveins gasoline_runinthrumyveins is offline
Regular
 
Default I have arrived back on Earth

travisjdedrmyer just returned from his space voyage and has emerged from a terrifying experience involving alien-human transmortification. He has decided that cars are safer than spaceships, so I am now just a driver.
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 21:05
Suicidal Mongoose Suicidal Mongoose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have arrived back on Earth

Good for him. Does he mind if we call him Travis?
 #3 
Old 2003-02-01, 21:22
gasoline_runinthrumyveins gasoline_runinthrumyveins is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have arrived back on Earth

That's cool, you can call me Travis.
Travis was the smartest guy ever to set foot on totse-I know you will all agree with me on that point.
But he was a little too far out in space then; Gasoline doesn't believe in space travel the way Travis did.
Gasoline just wants to go cruisin' along the ground.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics