About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 17:36
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Location, location, lo-cat-ion

Recently I changed my location from the rather boringly plain to the tragically hip(note to all you Canadians out there) and cool.
After seeing a few(one or two) locations of various snipers-on-forum I decided to have a little bit of fun and mimic a few people.
However, I think there is atleast one respectable poster who is sitting on a roof top with a MiG 99(or something) so I'm sorry for causing said-poster undue psychological displeasure.
The point of this thread is to let you know that I'm secretly making fun of these "snipers" and secondly, I wish to give you all a chance to let me know how much you love your current locale.
So if you live in Utah, Iowa or New Zealand(which I realize are horribly sucky places) feel free to ignore this thread since I'm sure your answer will be: "This place sucks ass!"

If you don't understand one word I've said so far then just shoot me with your AG-4122G PCA-991912 long-range rocket launcher and I'll try to be more sensible next time.
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 17:43
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

*pulls out rocket launcher and aims north*
 #3 
Old 2003-02-01, 17:49
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

quote:
Originally posted by devoiced:
*pulls out rocket launcher and aims north*


I'm south of you buckwheat.
 #4 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:11
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

you talking about me?
 #5 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:15
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
I'm south of you buckwheat.


well it didnt say where u were from and u said something about canada so i just guessed :/
 #6 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:28
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

Do you like the location you live in?

*sums topic idea up in a few paltry words*
 #7 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:33
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

It's ok... once grand Victorian seaside resort in the North East now reduced to a place old people come to die.

Nothing much exciting happens which you can tell by the local paper being only about 20 pages thick at the best of times.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-01, 21:56
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

What's not to like about living in a statist distopia? It's just like Utopia except the opposite...
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:27
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

I live in a small town in Tennessee, I'm the only graffiti artist here.
Rather the last bit of graffiti I created was like five years ago.
Anyway.
Why did I mention graffiti?
 #10 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:53
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Whats not to like about it? Everything. Its hot, 80 percent of the people are minorites (who's the minority now). But atleast it's cheap to live here.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:15
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

I like where I live, it takes the cops 45 min to wander out here, so you can have war with the neighbors and the cops never show up.
Also I live near the woods and the ocean so I have my choice of entertainment. as long as you can ignore the locals.Or run them off the road, depends on the mood.
 #12 
Old 2003-02-02, 12:57
Ikba333 Ikba333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location, location, lo-cat-ion

quote:
Originally posted by Alykorn:
I like where I live, it takes the cops 45 min to wander out here, so you can have war with the neighbors and the cops never show up.
Also I live near the woods and the ocean so I have my choice of entertainment. as long as you can ignore the locals.Or run them off the road, depends on the mood.



Sounds like you live up Summit Road...? or Santa Cruz at least! Its hard for me to believe there is somewhere else that is as bitchin as California! (where I live). I love being 30 minutes from the beaches, 15 minutes from the mountains, and only about 2 hours to desolate dry arid towns of the Valley!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics