About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:46
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Boom!

����That's two space shuttles down. Apparently the Columbia blew up on its way down at 9 this morning.
����Random thought: How will George Bush try to tie this into terrorism and Osama Bin Laden?

~Zero
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:49
onr onr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

Well obviously the Israeli was Osama in disguise. (Note the sarcasm)
 #3 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:53
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

So that's where the shoe bomber went...
 #4 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:59
Regular
 
one of my many alter-egos
Default Re: Boom!

I turned on the TV just now and CNN was on. It said BREAKING NEWS and I though what I saw was a nuclear missle. I thought "great, now the world is gonna end". It especially scared me because I had a dream last night of a nuclear holocaust.

---:shocked: ---
 #5 
Old 2003-02-01, 15:41
TexasLiberationArmy TexasLiberationArmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

Bush wont Sharon will. First Israel astronaut was on the shuttle. The shuttle was launched under the tighest security ever and was suppose to land under the same security.
 #6 
Old 2003-02-01, 15:42
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

George Bush: our leading theory is that Saddam Hussein himself flew up to the ship in his spaceship that we beleive to be the same model as these http://www.cybercomm.nl/~ivo/photo_JUDY3.JPEG , he then dressed up in a space suit like this http://www.austinpowers.com/EVIL/gallery/evil-space1.html to make our astronauts think he was one of them. then he planted and explosive device like the one seen in this picture held by the elderly man http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/qdepartment/explodingpen.html on one of the astronauts. he then snuck back onto his spaceship and flew back to iraq. the explosive was detonated whn the astronaut found it and clicked the top 3 times.
 #7 
Old 2003-02-01, 17:58
Lenin Lenin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

quote:
Originally posted by King_Midas:
I turned on the TV just now and CNN was on. It said BREAKING NEWS and I though what I saw was a nuclear missle. I thought "great, now the world is gonna end". It especially scared me because I had a dream last night of a nuclear holocaust.

---:shocked: ---



So did I....But I saw that movie the sum of all fears last night....and I had a dream about all that shit.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:09
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

where i am, i dont have access to tv

there is some crazt stuff going on now.....
 #9 
Old 2003-02-01, 18:31
Lenin Lenin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Boom!

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum8/HTML/000532.html
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics