About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 10:49
dangerousdude dangerousdude is offline
Regular
 
Default Have you smoked your weight in pot?

Have you smoked over time your weight in pot? How much is to much? When resin starts bubbling out of your lungs?

[This message has been edited by dangerousdude (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 10:55
blahzay420 blahzay420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

isn't it if u smoke ur own weight of bud thats the only way to O.D.


i dont think its physically possible to smoke ur body wait unless ur reallly really really skinny
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 11:06
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

I have "possessed" my weight in pot in recent times (95kg) but not smoked my weight in pot.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 11:32
MrOblivious MrOblivious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

not even close. where i come from pot is literally worth its weight in gold. i heard if you smoke enough to start hacking up resin in your phlegm you can dry it out and smoke it.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:28
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

Thats pretty stupid, and gross.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:31
Shonkman Shonkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

If I were to smoke my body weight it would be close to 2400 oz's.....i doubt I could get close to that in my whole life.......let alone one sitting.......
 #7 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:42
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

Well.... let me see...
I'm going to give myself a generous estimate of 1 bowl every three days for the last 6 years. My bowls generally get 5 per gram....
.2 grams x 730 times smoked
146 grams = almost .4 pounds.

So no, I have not even smoked a full pound, let alone my body weight. Even if I'm short (I actually think this is more than I have smoked,) there's no way I have smoked my body weight.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:15
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by MrOblivious:
not even close. where i come from pot is literally worth its weight in gold. i heard if you smoke enough to start hacking up resin in your phlegm you can dry it out and smoke it.

Or sell it...

 #9 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:24
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Origionally posted by dangerousdude:
Have you smoked over time your weight in pot?


no
 #10 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:32
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by blahzay420:
isn't it if u smoke ur own weight of bud thats the only way to O.D.


i dont think its physically possible to smoke ur body wait unless ur reallly really really skinny



This guy should be next to pothead in the dictionary.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-01, 00:57
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

I've smoked LOTS of marji, but not enough to match my weight, and definitley not in one setting, though, I do admit I've probably smoked more than is good for me lol, I don't have to worry about the needs of buying.
 #12 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:06
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

the most weed ive smoked in one sitting was 2 blunts and 2 joints of BC hydro, and i defiately havent smoked my own body weight, mayby 3-4 pounds worth in the last year or so. i cant smoke any right now cause of probation
 #13 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:41
AmazinBlazin AmazinBlazin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

I quit smoking marijuan 11 days ago... 11 longest days of my life!! but it had gotten too abusive. I am 21 and when i was 15 i blazed average a joint a day, and that carried on till 18. I thought I would stay at about that a day, but 18 year old me started smoking 2 or 3 times everyday. For the last 2 years i have been smoking about 10 times a day. since the summer I turned 18 I havent missed more than 10-15 days without pot, all having to do with travelling, extreme brokeness, etc. I am a full time student in Univ, and my marks arent exactly impressive. Since the summer of 2002, I've been smoking ridiculous amounts... 20 times a day on weekends... Me and my 3 friends would all pitch and buy an ounce in the morning, and sometimes in the evening we would need to pick up another.
For those hardcore stoners who are thinking "he prolly smokes garbage" think again. I am know by my dealers and friends to be extremely picky.. I mean when u smoke as much as I did, only bowl after bowl after bowl of the finest green gives u a buzz. In Canada there is alot of great weed, and everyone smokes, so it just became the way of life.
Anyway i am 6'1 and weigh 200 pounds.
I dont think ive smoked more than 3 pounds in the last 5 years.

On a seperate note, as much as Ive abused weed, it has been surprisingly easy to stop (if i have indeed stopped). The first 48 hours were hell, I have no appetite (i force myslef to eat a small meal every day) and i toss and turn for hours at night be4 sleep comes. All these symptoms seem to be diminishing with each sober day.
If i had abused any other substance (coke, alcohol, anything) I would have never been able to stop like this.

I plan on detoxing for a month, and then going back to using, but not more than once a week max.

sorry for rambling, this stoner has been stoned too long!

 #14 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:03
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

dangerousdude, Have you smoked your weight in COCK? you sound like a faggot for asking this question.
 #15 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:09
RecDude RecDude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

Let's see.....

I weigh 234lbs and there are 16 ozs to the lb. 234 x 16 = 3744 ozs.

I've smoked for 27 years.
27 x 365 (Days in the year) = 9855 days

3744 ozs / 9855 days = 0.399 ozs per day.

Nope no way!
Though I have smoked that much in one day before, but not everyday.
Cost would be?...
3744 ozs x $200.00 (U.S.)est. = $748,800

I may have smoked 1/7 th of that.
534.8 ozs costing me and others
$106,971 U.S. .05 oz per day average.

These are rough estimates on the cost due to price fluctuations.

Damn no wonder I have C.O.P.D......

 #16 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:14
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

I might have...but I suck at weights and measures. I have smoked at least 5-10g a day or more of marijuana...lets say 5g x 365days a year x 8 years. This doesnt count ages 15 to 20 where I smoked but only a couple times a week. Im 28. So from my most active smoking years that would be at least 14600 grams. How many lbs is that?
 #17 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:39
RecDude RecDude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by butters_vengence:
I might have...but I suck at weights and measures. I have smoked at least 5-10g a day or more of marijuana...lets say 5g x 365days a year x 8 years. This doesnt count ages 15 to 20 where I smoked but only a couple times a week. Im 28. So from my most active smoking years that would be at least 14600 grams. How many lbs is that?


I believe it is around 22 lbs....

Somewhere along there my math is not to good....to many buds??????

 #18 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:42
Craked Craked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by butters_vengence:
I might have...but I suck at weights and measures. I have smoked at least 5-10g a day or more of marijuana...lets say 5g x 365days a year x 8 years. This doesnt count ages 15 to 20 where I smoked but only a couple times a week. Im 28. So from my most active smoking years that would be at least 14600 grams. How many lbs is that?


Keep smoking...thats about the weight of a leg.

 #19 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:15
dangerousdude dangerousdude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by RecDude:
Let's see.....

I weigh 234lbs and there are 16 ozs to the lb. 234 x 16 = 3744 ozs.

I've smoked for 27 years.
27 x 365 (Days in the year) = 9855 days

3744 ozs / 9855 days = 0.399 ozs per day.

Nope no way!
Though I have smoked that much in one day before, but not everyday.
Cost would be?...
3744 ozs x $200.00 (U.S.)est. = $748,800

I may have smoked 1/7 th of that.
534.8 ozs costing me and others
$106,971 U.S. .05 oz per day average.

These are rough estimates on the cost due to price fluctuations.

Damn no wonder I have C.O.P.D......




Yo REC DUDE this is What you Said in an earlier post "8. I've smoked more dope than you can put in a semi truck." I guess you exaggerated a lot. Amazingly with all the shit I smoked my memory's not fried.
 #20 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:57
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

i just smoked a whole pack and i feel like shit, i cant think about smoking right now
 #21 
Old 2003-02-01, 06:36
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

i smoke about....a pound and half a year, and ive been smokin for 4 years.so do the math.
 #22 
Old 2003-02-01, 06:36
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by bangbangbooty:
I have "possessed" my weight in pot in recent times (95kg) but not smoked my weight in pot.


I find this very hard to believe without pics with you in them lol otherwise fuck that... 95 keys...no, heh.

Also to O.D on pot what most people don't get is, it's the weight of the actual buds that counts, it's the weight of the smoke that they talk about with the O.D.

Since every puff/toke/hoot/draw/haul is only about 1/100th of a gram.

You can't even imagine the amount you would need to smoke in one (rather large) sitting.
 #23 
Old 2003-02-01, 08:31
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

quote:
Originally posted by Billowz:
I find this very hard to believe without pics with you in them lol otherwise fuck that... 95 keys...no, heh.



Sigh i got nothing to prove but Here you go. Thats 1/4 kilo i had the other week, which is long gone and about 4 kilo has come and gone since then. And This that i took a pic of the other day is what was left of that kilo and again gone and im on a new kilo of a different strain yet again. Do i have to go on and take a pic of this kilo as well? My statement was very conservative. Thanks white rabbit for hosting my first pics.

Oh and never mind the pics of my dog eating live animals or my "shaved" leg. My girlfriend couldn't resist testing her new hair removal gel on me
 #24 
Old 2003-02-01, 12:16
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

those pictures were nothing like 95KG. they prove nothing.
 #25 
Old 2003-02-01, 12:48
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have you smoked your weight in pot?

Im not a fucking Botanist, i dont photograph and document every individual bud that i possess. That was just a few pics of what i care to keep in my house and what i am prepared to flush should there be a knock on the door. Do you honestly think im stupid enough to keep kilos in my house?

I said 95kg in recent times, ie the past 6-12 months. I don't give a shit what you believe.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics