|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2003-01-29, 12:54
|
Hotlanta 
Regular
|
|
|
|
How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Im looking to obtain a new Social Security number, included a new name. Basically I want a clean sheet and to remain hidden from some pretty bad people that I have been mixed up without previous knowledge of their past. I would like valid information, especially if you have obtained a new Identity recently. Scam-free websites would be greatly appreciated also. Free info would help me. Thanks in advance.
|
|
#2
 2003-01-29, 13:15
|
JollyLenox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
www.amazon.com
Look for some books there. They have alot of nice ones.
|
|
#3
 2003-01-29, 16:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
Date Registered Nov 2002
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
3 step process, 1.loaded gun 2. aim at top of head through mouth 3. Fire
|
|
#4
 2003-01-29, 17:06
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
dont.
its almost impossible these days anyway.
SJ
|
|
#5
 2003-01-29, 17:57
|
|
Regular
|
|
If she's easy, take'r twice.
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
boy, this is a new topic huh guys? and such a good one for the first post. dont bother trying, unless you wana go to like columbia and work in a coke factory. theyll protect you real good...
|
|
#6
 2003-01-29, 18:24
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Actually it's fairly easy to create a new identity, if you're willing to put in some work. There are two methods, the dead infant method, and the adoption method. The older you can pass for, the better the dead infant method will be for you. What you do is go browse through any public death records you can find for people that were born around the time you want as a birthdate, and died before like 15. You need someone who was born in a different state from the one they died in. Do a search of the SSDI for them, there are a bunch of these searches all over the internet. If they are on the SSDI, find another dead guy. If not, get a copy of their death certificate, it should include all the info you need to get their birth certificate. If the death certificate has the SS#, call up the SSA and pretend to be an employer checking out this person's SS#. If everything is OK there, get a copy of their birth certificate. If it's stamped "deceased", start over. If it isn't, apply for a duplicate social security card under that name. Take the SS card and the birth certificate to the DMV and get a license. The adoption method is when you assume the birth identity of someone who was adopted and got a new name, SS#, etc. There's a lot more info on this type of stuff on shadowcrew.com. I would advise aginst trying to buy the whole thing done, you'll probably get scammed, or you could be being sold the same identity as 15 other people, etc.
|
|
#7
 2003-01-29, 18:26
|
one800chiapet 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Gringos don't pick coke. They snort it.
|
|
#8
 2003-01-29, 23:36
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
you could also do it the legal way and change your name and SSN through normal means. Some stuff will transfer, but people will have a harder time of finding you.
|
|
#9
 2003-01-30, 00:26
|
eXtacy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
why dont you just change your name and move to hawaii
|
|
#10
 2003-01-30, 01:00
|
dangerousdude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
You might want to try to assume a recently deceased persons identity. I have also heard of people cutting deals with people who have terminal diseases, especially if the are addicted to drugs and would like to go on one last binge. with the terminal plan you may need to dispose of the body to conceal the death.
|
|
#11
 2003-01-30, 02:08
|
Kia Kordestani 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Try Alvarado and 6th St. in downtown LA. Fake birth certificates, SS, DMV license and whatever else you can imagine of being sold right off a street corner. But the key word here is fake. You wanna go legit so you'll probably need an inside source which would probably cost a lot. Good luck.
|
|
#12
 2003-01-30, 03:40
|
beatmeofficer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Get a Mexican birth certificate and go to a Mexican consulate. You can get an official ID there. It won't work if you need a job, but it's a great start for second identity building purposes. It helps if you speak Spanish.
Happy fishing, sir.
|
|
#13
 2003-01-30, 08:50
|
dangerousdude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How can I obtain a new Identity-Need Help ASAP!!!!!
Go to the Chinese embassy and tell them your a commie and you want to spy for them. Then tell you need a new Identity.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|