About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 14:45
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Why hate NOX

what is it with you people, when ever i post what i think in politics the man presents me with a decent argument and i fight back...

But then there are some twats that just fucking whinge..

This man should be patron saint of fucking totse...

Anyone who hates him deserves what he gave you to make you hate him...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 14:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Hmmm, he can be a little sarcastic, and he can be a jerk when he gets his point across sometimes. BUT!!! he is usually always right.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 23:27
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

I wish I were Nox. Then I would have friends.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 23:35
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

i have no problem with Nox, he seems pretty cool..
 #5 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:02
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

I've been on the receiving end of Nox's cutting wit more than once, and it isn't fun. But you'll notice I haven't started some stupid thread to bitch about him kicking my ass. If you think Nox is wrong, say so with an incisive, well-crafted argument, not endless threads about his perceived "tyranny."
 #6 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:31
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Nox is a god. In my opinion, he is one of the smartest people on totse

[This message has been edited by SenorJesucristo (edited 12-21-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:53
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

No need for me to worry, I hate everyone and everyone hates me. Stress free my friend; stress free.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:28
LCDforMe LCDforMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Nox seems like a very smart and educated person. I got no problem with him at all.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 03:04
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Why hate NOX

*sees nox hasnt posted anything yet*


dun dun dun
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 07:54
Hatred Keeps Me Alive Hatred Keeps Me Alive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Well, Nox does seem to be able to express his opinions very well and is very knowledgeable, but he usually reaches the wrong conclusion and his army training has not helped his faculties to question authority.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-21, 09:18
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

there ya go nox, a kind thread for ya!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-21, 10:48
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

quote:
Originally posted by Hatred Keeps Me Alive:
but he usually reaches the wrong conclusion and his army training has not helped his faculties to question authority.


Interesting.

As far as wrong conclusion ... that my friend is called difference of opinion.

Question authority? ... from my perception this observation is not true. However I can see why you, from your perception might disagree.

In my younger days, when I had not been out and seen the world (I am specifically talking about the world literally) my experience was limited to things American. I bellyached and complained about everything, assuming that the entire world was just like home. The world is not. That is when I became less critical of what was happening at home and began to appreciate how good we have it.

I still have complaints and I try to voice them. I am not as shrill in complaining as I used to be. But that is not because of my military experience. It is probably because of age.

Nox
 #13 
Old 2002-12-21, 13:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

you old fart you nox

 #14 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:33
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX


quote:
It is probably because of age.


If that's what age does to people, i'm moving to never-never land.

Long live the proud and insolent youth!
 #15 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:52
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Get me my walker and I'll go with you.

Nox
 #16 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:59
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

if you don't mind me asking, how ancient ARE you nox?
 #17 
Old 2002-12-21, 15:37
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

The only time i see people hating nox is when he flame people is Bad Ideas for having bad ideas...

CTR
 #18 
Old 2002-12-21, 15:50
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

Who's NOX?
 #19 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:13
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

i think he is 42-48???
 #20 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why hate NOX

250

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics