About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:47
Regular
 
Default Trippy Mcgee?

Where is the old bastard? It's been ages scince I've last heard anything from him. Anyone know?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 08:49
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

Its been awhile since I heard anything from you...But I do recall him posting somewhere a couple months back...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:38
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

He's gone..
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:48
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

BTW What happened to White Witch? Did he get shot down in a ball of flames or something?
.
.
.
And as for Nihil I think he got some free accomodation in a government institution!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:05
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

White Witch changed his name to tr0g, started posting at least 12 times a day, and then left. He either already has a new screen name, or he's trolling.

Nihilistic hangs out on the forums at LIA from time to time.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 15:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

I've seen Trippy post more recently on another board, when he mentioned a "white collar job"
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 16:55
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

as a n00b these names mean nothing to me.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:28
Moderator
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

*schnief*

and I miss my sick bitch! Come back you old bastard! I swear, I�m not a quarterback in the Anal Raping League anymore ...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-20, 18:47
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

Yeah, sckbtch is sorely missed. And as Fami said, Nihil roams the corridors of LIA now. And although I know he was always sporadic with his posts, I miss Meta.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-20, 21:03
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by bangbangbooty:
And as for Nihil I think he got some free accomodation in a government institution!


If only we were that lucky.


I wish K9grrl would come back, she was cool. EOD was a good guy to talk to, he definatly knew his shit, despite the fact that he told stories that were unrealistic to put it kindly.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-20, 21:43
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by alex_uk:
as a n00b these names mean nothing to me.


thanks for sharing.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 21:58
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

To bad the reals gone...
 #13 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
He's gone..


[waah] Why can't you just ignore me? [/waah]
 #14 
Old 2002-12-21, 04:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

boo-hoo, I miss him too, we used to jack off to gay aussie porn together.

*anal tissue tearing sound*
 #15 
Old 2002-12-23, 05:03
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by xenosss:
Yeah, sckbtch is sorely missed. And as Fami said, Nihil roams the corridors of LIA now. And although I know he was always sporadic with his posts, I miss Meta.


What?

Did I die or something and miss it?

Just my luck.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-23, 07:34
Moderator
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

*sings the A-Team theme when Meta enters*
 #17 
Old 2002-12-23, 14:49
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by alex_uk:
as a n00b these names mean nothing to me.


i hate it how assholes spell newb like noob, or n00b, alex you must be a 13 year old that thinks hes badass
 #18 
Old 2002-12-23, 14:56
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

Alex plays CS, lol
 #19 
Old 2002-12-23, 15:14
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

yeah i know thats all they talk, you n00b, 1 r0x0r j00r b0x0r5, 1 pwn j00r n00b 455! annoying
 #20 
Old 2002-12-23, 15:40
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Did I die or something and miss it?

Just my luck.



Why'd you have to go and die on us Meta? We loved you and now you're gone. Oh wait, you're back. And you never left. Doesn't mean I can't miss you.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy Mcgee?

Yeah, meta didn't leave. He just kinda oozed around until he sprang up again.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics