About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Seriously..

I don't care if you love me, I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you have a million questions about why everyone either loves me or hates me or whatever else, but seriously all the "wintermute" threads are just getting goddamn lame..

12 threads that have been posted in in the last day that are about me..

Just shut the hell up already, I don't care!.. Or at least confine your ranting to ONE thread.

Ya know, just pick a "Wintermute" thread in B&M and you can say whatever the hell you want to about me, and just stick to that one topic.

Thanks so very much.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:17
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

I agree. I'm not a wintermute fan, but it is getting really old. Most of the people say the same thing. We all know she's a bitch, and we all know that most people don't like her. There's nothing else that has been added of any real importance. Did it really take so many damn threads for that?

Give up people. She's not going to change. She's not going to get demodded. She's not going to leave. Her feelings aren't going to get hurt. It's all been said a million times before, so just give the fuck up.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

.......................ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZzZZZZZZZZZz oh what? argh crap can there be less wintermute threads PLEASE! maybe if u just stayed low for a few weeks people might get over u
 #4 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

.......................ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZzZZZZZZZZZz oh what? argh crap can there be less wintermute threads PLEASE! maybe if u just stayed low for a few weeks people might get over u, ps i love u!! lol
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:55
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

That is quite true. Nothing is really being accomplished through all this needless bitching. It's like preaching to the choir. She really has heard it all before. She has had to endure it, day by day. Who cares if she's a loon. Thats a rare person on this board that isn't one. Why does she have to even exist if you dislike her so much? It's tiring at best.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 06:02
TJTay89 TJTay89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

Who the hell is wintermute? Oh yeah she is the one That has all those gay post i swear there should just be a wintermute and Nox Topic where everyone can bithch or priase both of them cuz I know i and many others don't give a shit what you think of Wintermutes bitchyness or Nox making fun of you.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 06:09
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

*scratches his head*

ho hum. . . where's Trippy to give em the ol' cactus treatment.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 08:58
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

It seems like a minority, and mostly rash newbs, who are making these posts... I know I wouldn't consider it censorship if any mod who sees one either A) Deletes it, or B) sends it to Bitch and moan. If I was a mod I wouldn't hesitate.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-20, 10:33
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! The mods keep these forums going, and last time I checked, they did it on their own time. I agree that posting complaints in Bitch and Moan is a good idea, but seriously, keep it out of the ofrums. They are getting bad enough! I have no problem with any mod. It seems most of them hate me, or just like to step all over me, but I haven't even thought of complaining. At least not in a forum!

If someone says somethign about you, and you don't like it, then you should just say whatever and leave it alone.

If someone says something about how you are wrong, feel free to shut them p with a comeback!

For the sake of totse, please leave it in B&M.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-20, 11:13
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seriously..

It is too stupid even for Bitch and Moan. How about just keeping your opinions to yourself? In my opinion, nobody cares what totse members think of other totse members...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-20, 11:46
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Seriously..

quote:
Originally posted by TJTay89:
Who the hell is wintermute? Oh yeah she is the one That has all those gay post i swear there should just be a wintermute and Nox Topic where everyone can bithch or priase both of them cuz I know i and many others don't give a shit what you think of Wintermutes bitchyness or Nox making fun of you.


Well, at least this one's punctuated.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 20:37
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Seriously..

I think that what we need is a whole forum for the Suzie/Wintermute threads.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 22:41
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Seriously..

Wow!

Pass out for just 35 hours and look [/]what happens!


quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I think that what we need is a whole forum for the Suzie/Wintermute threads.



At first glance that would seem a good idea. Further inspections reveals that it wouldn't be as it would just encourage this crap.

I suggest that those of us backing Winter [and to an ever increasing lesser amount]** Nox, or even those who are just fed up with reading and even just seeing the post after post - ad nausea - do what I'm attempting to do.

That is, no matter what is said I will not respond and/or react to it [at least I'll do my best to not react].

A large enough chunk of my free time is already spent being part of BLTC's Mod Squad.

Plus the first half of the week was chaos incarnate as all the [i]real
employees here [read: Those who get paid vacation time] swamped me with requests and work orders for projects [because if they don't spend all their money now, it will not only not get rolled over into next year's budget, it will be deducted because they obviously didn't needed it. So the end of the year is always a flurry of unneeded wasteful spending].

And if that wasn't enough to fill my plate, I still had [have final preparations for Alchemy's visit [I pick her up early Saturday morning]: making sure that there�s nothing that could elicit even an innocent comment to Mommy back home, which would then be blow all out of proportion.

With all of this it's no wonder my system shut down; my friends finding me crumpled and passed out on the floor of my living room [Now I have to with my one friend - who was with me during that first possible incident - going on and on about a 'second heart attack'. As if I don't have enough concerns at the moment.

Pops, as usual, I've digressed from my main point. The point I was trying and starting to make was that I don't have time to reply to all of the sh*t being tossed about.

So, during a brief moment of clarity, or dreamt while passed out [it doesn't really matter which it was, as it is valid none the less], I realized that though in support of the embattled, I was still feeding the conflagration.

And that's all I was doing; despite my desire to help Winter [and Nox] with my show of support. But it is no longer needed: Winter knows who loves her and who hates her by now [in that respect she's like Jim Morrison: I've found that people either love is voice or hate it. I've never come across a person who was indifferent - who's heard him].

So, as stated up top; I'm not going to react, act, respond or spond anymore, for the most part.

Besides; I'm running out of synonyms ;-)]

I will make an exception for that one asshole, who'll not be named [though he first appeared somewhere in 1996 . He threatened to post personal information all over. Hopefully he took my little warning to heart and not blow it off thinking it an idle threat.

Assuredly it is not.

Should his judgment prove to be as bad as his repugnantly vile hygiene, and he does post such proscribed items, in addition to whatever punishment the Admin here gives, I would utilize the already volunteered services and resources of the IT department here an d make the punishment far outweigh any crime.


**: By this I mean that the need to support Nox is increasingly becoming unneeded as anti-Wintermute threads appearing greater and greater numbers than do anti-Nox threads.

I didn�t mean to imply that the backing for Nox was decreasing.

Sorry if that was the impression you received.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics