About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:45
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 Ghost*Pumpkin*88 is offline
Regular
 
Default I love you wintermute

I LOVE YOU
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum30/HTML/000914.html

This is why. You handeled the situation so nicely. It made me smile for about 5 minutes straight. I know this does not belong in Reinvent Yourself, but I was not sure if you read the Bitch & Moan section, so I posted it here. I am officially the first member of your fan club.

The reason I loved your response so much is rather than you just calling the person a fag or a gay or something, you thought about your response, and chose your words wisely. And you are correct also, those posts WERE about the human body. And the original post should have been in Bitch & Moan with all the others.

-Your Loyal Fan
Ghost Pumpkin
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:52
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

make love to me, wintermute

--- ---
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:32
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: I love you wintermute

I hope these arnt the only people who love WM, or I might have to start loving her out of pity.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 08:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

If you guys had any idea how many people say shit like that to her, especially in terms of how they say it, you probably never would.

BTW, she's moved on to Spurious. I am your lord and master now. Bwahahahaha.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 12:29
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

make love to me, spiffy

--- ---
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:27
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

If you had any idea how many Canadians say that to Spiffy, and how many Spiffy has left crying rocking back in forth in the dark corner of their rooms in a pile of their own secretions, you would not say it.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:49
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

i love you too wintermute, do you love me?
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:50
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

why is this in reinvent yourself? this should be moved to spurious generalities.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

Actually, now that she's modding that and not this.. good point.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:36
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you wintermute

Thanks...

There is a fanclub around somewhere, I forget who the founding member was though.. I think it's trippy actually..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics