About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:47
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default I Rule...

I knocked out this guys tooth last hockey game....It was a awesome check....I mean he ate the wall.Anyone else here play hockey?If so whats your favourite moment?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:49
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

When my slap shot flew off the paralel bar and hit a cop in the jaw.
He did not press charges.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:01
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

Good times, I want to play hockey. I live in New Mexico however. I liked it when in the Detroit game when the two goalies went at it. Thats quite a feat two goalies fighting.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:14
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

Hockey rocks the world.

I went to go to one of my best friend's hockey games and in the middle of the game a fight broke out. Everyone was on top of each other. Nobody really got hurt, just a couple of bruises here and there.

No one even knows why it even started. And he told me these types of fights happen at practically all of their games.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:52
Obelisk1125 Obelisk1125 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

Hockey fights kick @ss!!!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 21:30
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

I was watching my friends boring hockey game once and these 2 players strted fighting and one got kicked in the knee and it ALMOST got severed and he tore and broke every possible bone and tendon in his knee. Good times.

Oh yeah, another time my bud forgot his cup and then someone checked him, he went flying, and when he landed spread eagle, someone slapshot the puck into his nuts! He was so hurt he couldnt scream but it was sooo funny.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 21:35
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

i went to see a fight and a hockey game broke out
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:01
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

Thats pretty damn funny, good times!
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:13
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

quote:
Originally posted by ebeneezer goode:
i went to see a fight and a hockey game broke out


ha making fun of hockey eh? i dont really like it but its fine. ur from england right?

i went to see a group of crazed english retards kill thousands of people but a soccor game broke out
( no real offence intended )
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:32
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: I Rule...

quote:
Originally posted by devoiced:
i went to see a group of crazed english retards kill thousands of people but a soccor game broke out
( no real offence intended )



Really? There was a soccer game?
You musta got lucky...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:39
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:41
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

quote:
Originally posted by devoiced:
[B] i went to see a group of crazed english retards kill thousands of people but a soccor game broke out [B]


I was there ... Soccer RULES !!!

Hockey is fun to watch only in the playoffs but FIFA; nothing compares to it.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:42
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

ha i watched thise thing on tv about them. they start big brawls before the game even starts then kill abounch of innocent people just because they are for the other team. throw poles and trample people. why would anyone want to get in a fight over such a wussy sport as soccor anways?
 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:33
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

I played a long time ago like 7 or 8 years, my favorite moment was my first goal.

CTR
 #15 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:17
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

My favorite moments were my first goal and the time i hip checked someone and they layed on the the ice and the other coach had to drag them off! Ha! I was the roughest player on my team that year, When the coach gave us certifacates mine was John" take em' out" doe. Not john doe but you get the idea.

[This message has been edited by draggo (edited 12-20-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:36
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Rule...

it's FOOTBALL not soccer
 #17 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:44
Regular
 
umm that place near that other place
Default Re: I Rule...

used to play hockey but not anymore. my favorite time was either when we had a pick up game and i was the only one without equipment and i was handing out the injuries or when we duct taped my friend up and he was wearing nuthin but his boxers then proceeded to stuff him in his bag and throw him onto the ice during public skating. it was awesome. i have no idea how he got the bag open but when he tried to stand up it was fuckin hilarious.then when he bounced back into the change room cussin his ass off made it even better.man i miss playin
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics