About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:49
Doofnoil Doofnoil is offline
Regular
 
Default How to make money

Hey, I'm a college student and am taking a light load next semester, so i'll be pretty much free from school around 2:00 every day...how can i make money on the web? I need money cause i'm into cars and my crx's engine just blew, so i've gotta buy a new one. I just wanna make about 200-500 extra dollars a month on top of whatever low paying shit job i get...any suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:03
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have a finance forum!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:13
Doofnoil Doofnoil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

that's what i'm sayin...yo
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:31
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: How to make money

quote:
Originally posted by Evolved:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have a finance forum!


No, no we can't. We are entirely incapible of it. Not physicly possible.

But really, I know it would get posts, just not many. It'd be popular at first and then die, like DIY. You see two, *maybe* three new posts there every week. Not that this is a democracy, I vote against it. I just want my opinion to be heard.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:42
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: How to make money

quote:
Originally posted by Doofnoil:
Hey, I'm a college student and am taking a light load next semester, so i'll be pretty much free from school around 2:00 every day...how can i make money on the web? I need money cause i'm into cars and my crx's engine just blew, so i've gotta buy a new one. I just wanna make about 200-500 extra dollars a month on top of whatever low paying shit job i get...any suggestions?


You make money by saving money.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:01
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

quote:
Originally posted by Doofnoil:
Hey, I'm a college student and am taking a light load next semester, so i'll be pretty much free from school around 2:00 every day...how can i make money on the web? I need money cause i'm into cars and my crx's engine just blew, so i've gotta buy a new one. I just wanna make about 200-500 extra dollars a month on top of whatever low paying shit job i get...any suggestions?


Can you fix cars? Can you give old cars cheap-yet-decent paints jobs?

If you can, then buy used cars for very low prices, fix them up, then resell them at higher prices.

 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:11
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

Hash Slinger.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:44
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

Sell crack.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:53
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

There is good money to be made in dealing weed...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:54
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

sell yer ass
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:14
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

The easiest way of having money is becoming rich.

Doofnoil, the Internet isn't a big money maker unless you own a site or are an affiliate and get lots of hits. Most Internet money making things are scams, you'll probably end up losing money if you try them.

Get more jobs or sell drugs. Drugs are the fastest and easiest way of getting money but if you get caught or mix with the wrong people, your fucked. Quite a risk, isn't it? Like I said before, work two jobs. It sucks, I know, but its you best bet.

PS: You can also try making some fool fall in love with you and take their money.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 04:00
outcast234 outcast234 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

hmm, this is for after you get your car fixed, go see some street races, and if you feel confident in your racing ablitiys(sp?) race for cash, and if your car/you are good enough, slips.. just some thoughts, and like most big money things, this is illegal, and if caught, you fucked

outcast
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 14:26
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

quote:
Originally posted by Doofnoil:
I just wanna make about 200-500 extra dollars a month on top of whatever low paying shit job i get...any suggestions?


Work 2 part-time jobs.

Low paying shit+Low paying shit=Good paying shit.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:20
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

There really are no good jobs over the internet no matter how much you hear about them. If you wanna use the internet to make money the best way is to come up with your own scam. Since you go to college tho, I'm sure they have some jobs available. Usually the best will be taken already. Everyone I've known who has landed one of these jobs has always told me it's easy money. Something like $7 dollars an hour with 20hrs+ a week for something you can do on your computer at home in a few hours.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:43
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

Become a part time liquor store robber, you can probably make 550 a month if you get it down. On the way out go ahead and pick you up a bottle free of charge, I dont think anybody will say anything. I recomend Heiniken--its good stuff. and on the way out stuff some bills in the little bucket outside next to the Santa ringing the bell that way if you do get busted you can at least say your charitable!
 #16 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:04
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

Someone posted something about getting paid to play games on the net and swears its legit and you can make alot at it. I havent tried it but check it out for yourself. www.paidtoplaygames.net/faq.html
Alternativly sell drugs/ body/ girlfriend or boyfriend.
Check out the bad ideas section for more ideas.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:25
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

Learn HTML. Get one of those shitty learn HTML books and make a page using every script in the book. Then find a DHTML book and make a site with HTML and DHTML. Get KaZaa(bad idea unless you want a virus). Download Adobe Photoshop 7. Learn how to use it by stealing images and tweaking them. When you feel comfortable, download Front Page 2000. I can mail you a cd with either programs, but you didn't get it from me. Make web pages for small businesses for $150+ per page. Charge extra for images, Domain names, ftp space, etc.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:21
day tripper day tripper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

set up a porn site......
 #19 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:39
Vox Vox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

If you've got them still, post your old school papers for sale online. They'll take a while to make you any money, but I've got about $200 from them. Sort of plagiarism but since you're not doing the cheating there is a plausible deniability factor.

If anyone else knows anything about this, I'm wondering if you know a place that pays for individual papers? I can only find papers4less.com, which is okay except the guy that runs it from his NY apartment only gives you 60% of your sales (when papers go for $35, that's kind of steep). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-20, 04:07
Regular
 
Default Re: How to make money

have to agree with everyone else, drugs, but if u dont want htat, ummm i dunno, but i do know one thing, ur in college so theres not really any ways to make big bucks legit. so just do the norm, drugs, whores so on
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics