About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:15
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default gal

If all you up and commings want to know about drugs then i will say to you this
JUST FUCKING FORGET ABOUT IT, REALLY! THERS NO POINT, NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED WITH DRUGS THAT CANT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT THEM
I know youll still go ahead and do it. I'm just putting this up so that one day you'll look back and think to yourself 'hey, i hate to admit it but that guy was right'

 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:21
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Some people got to try it just to see, I'm one. I've tried most drugs out there. I currently do none, I just had to find out. Now I'm a drug free drunk. I like my beer but I do agree if you have an addictive personality you should steer clear of drugs!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:28
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

I have a couple of questions for you, frontalobe:

First, did you start this thread here because the exact same one which you started in BLTC was convincing no one?

Also, are you suffering from some sort of withdrawal, perhaps from cocaine? I ask because you seem REALLY emotionally tied up with this topic.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:32
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Damn it you mean I'm replying to a druggie. Burn in hell bastard, drink beer!!!!
(cracks a heiniken!) make beer not war--uh not drugs!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:34
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: gal

YAY! HEINEKEN!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:37
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

I say, take drugs... with moderation. Life is meant to be lived, not cared for. What is the point living 120 years if you haven't done anything wild and die saying "I wish I had done this, if only I had done that"? I say, take the damn drugs. Here are my drug taking rules. You don't have to follow them, just sharing:

1. Must be clean drugs from a trusted person.
2. Don't take anything addictive. (That's right, I don't smoke Tobacco)
3. Don't take to much drugs. Even water can kill you if you drink to much, just be calm and enjoy in moderation.
4. Don't take drugs to prove you're not a wimp. Drugs are for people who want to take them.

I have many other rules but I cant be stuffed writing them.

TAKE DRUGS!! NOW!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:39
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Comradash I believe we could be real comrads (raises his heiniken) Cheers to comradash.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:45
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

whats wrong with Stella Artois?

oh, and im'm not trying to convince people (thats been tried and failed all over the world) i'm just telling you whats what!


*How do u know whats what?
*How old are you?
*who do u think u are?
* Fuck you frontalobe!

Thought i'd save you all a job.
(i just know someones going to add some more....)
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:48
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

want a beer frontalobe, it will calm you a bit I got foreign and domestic! I'm cool with everyone so if any want to come share a beer with me come one come all!
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:09
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Share a beer? Where are you, a gay night club?

Sorry, bad joke !

chuck us a beer then mate!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:15
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

heres you a fosters mate, I'm not gay I'm a happy drunk that studies science and metaphysics. Drink beer!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:25
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Ide have to disagree, although ive had some rough times because of drugs, ive also had ALOT of fun with them. Ide say its worth it.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:28
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

*This shit tastes like water*
 #14 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:05
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: gal

BEER SUX! DRINK WINE!!!
 #15 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:12
TJTay89 TJTay89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

hey give your fellow New Mexican a beer!
 #16 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

I'm high now, though I can't really remeber on what. Anyway, I'm better than all of you. In this age of modern technology and extreme idiotic and brong youth, there is nothing but drugs. We wouldn't survive without them. I know I at least wouldn't. So you can go sell your product elsewhere. We don't like commercials for dishwashers here on totse.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:24
TJTay89 TJTay89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

That was some dumb shit, I am 16 and have never done any drugs at all. And if drugs are all you got that is really sad.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

What else is there?
 #19 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:56
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

The way I see it, as long as you let the drugs stay in the background, without letting them take over your life, and provided you keep your wits about you, you'll be just fine taking drugs.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:58
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Pussy... :P
 #21 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:40
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Can I just say:

ALCOHOL IS A DRUG!

So I'm not allowed to relax with a nice herbal cigarette, but I'm allowed to drink, get drunk, turn into an arsehole, start fights, become an alcoholic, or just generally be a complete and utter cunt?

Lovely.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:21
urinal2001 urinal2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

Did someone just INSULT the amber nectar!!!! Damn you, damn you to hell! Fosters rules. And it pretty much pays the barman in Earls (my local).... well, the amount me an me mateys drink!
And staying ON topic.... Nothing at all wrong with drugs. Just stay sensible (i WOULD say the whole 'dont do it to impress your friends' bit. but its how i got into them. well, not 'into' but u know what i mean. and i suspect thats how most of you were introduced to them). Drugs can help you have a really cool nite out with friends. They can also have a down side. Havent experiance of that myself apart from a few dodgy trips. But i DO know ppl that have got completly fucked up. so just be sensible. simple as that!

[This message has been edited by urinal2001 (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #23 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gal

How are you going to break through without drugs! By reading a book?
 #24 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:32
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: gal

quote:
Originally posted by frontalobe:
NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED WITH DRUGS THAT CANT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT THEM


How about a chronic drug addiction?
 #25 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:34
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: gal

quote:
Originally posted by urinal2001:
Did someone just INSULT the amber nectar!!!! Damn you, damn you to hell! Fosters rules.


The funny thing is, that here in Australia, Fosters is considered an inferior beer...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics