About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:30
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default 5k run times:

Any of you runners, what's your 5k time?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:33
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

After 2k, fall on the ground !!!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:37
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 5k run times:

I like my cartilage. Did you see that horrid surgery Hugh Downs went through? No thanks.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:39
wes_park wes_park is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

i started the year running it in 27:30 ish.
my best race, 2nd to last i got 19:02

worked my ass off !

 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:56
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

I ran in highschool for a couple years and my best time was around 20'
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:06
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

started around 24

dropped it to 20.

not sure if i'm running next season...
only time can tell.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:19
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

Hrm, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only running bum that hits above the 20's, lol. I run about a 21:11, started at 27:28... much improvement.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 13:52
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: 5k run times:

The last time I ran that even 1k was the last time my dog escaped.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 15:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

I used to run 5ks when I was in the Marines. We had physical fitness tests that involved a 3 mile run, and 5 K is pretty close to 3 miles so it helped out quite a bit. I don't remember my 5k times, but I usually ran the 3 miles around 17 or 18, so my 5k times were close to that. I usually just ran the races to get tshirts and to have something to do and meet people.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 15:51
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

I dont time myself or measure myself, its kinda hard running from the cops. but I would imagine probably like a 19 or something close to it! unless I cot beer tucked under each arm then its like 22!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:07
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

Broke 17 minutes.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:17
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

You broke 17 for the first time in winter? (Assumption made.)
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 14:35
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5k run times:

No, it was last year. I haven't run in quite some time, as my current school doesn't have a X-C team.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics