About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:10
jon787 jon787 is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate Calculus

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:19
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: I hate Calculus

congratulations, i rather enjoy it.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:23
jon787 jon787 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

Calculus 1 was great, Calculus 2, just plain sucks.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:02
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

hey newbies... keep it in Bitch and Moan.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:44
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

Theres a 2?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 04:07
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

god, i love calculus.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-17, 04:26
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

green's theorem makes me want to bust a nut on anti-you's forehead.


[This message has been edited by biot (edited 12-17-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-12-17, 06:44
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: I hate Calculus

I haven't got past rational polynomial integration.

What's next?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 08:54
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

I hated both calc I and II ... especially integrating Trig functions.

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-12-17, 10:32
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I hate Calculus

quote:
Originally posted by biot:
green's theorem makes me want to bust a nut on anti-you's forehead.


[This message has been edited by biot (edited 12-17-2002).]



WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NUT BUSTING? *pimp slaps biot*
 #11 
Old 2002-12-17, 19:00
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I hate Calculus

I prefer geometry myself.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-17, 19:49
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Calculus

I signed up for cal I this semester, and it sucked so much I just stopped going.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-17, 20:31
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: I hate Calculus

i left school when we were doing calc.

i recall it being a crock of shit that has no use to my life
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics