About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:20
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Congrads Suzie

congrads with your new moderation ..
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:43
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

I just wonder if she realy needs that kind of hassle.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:22
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

Nah she needs all the hate she can get. Congratulations Wintermute.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:24
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

Maybe not, but I'm sure Zok could use the help, and I can't think of a better choice.

Congrats Suzie.


[I heard that! And you can bite me: It ain't ass-kissing, it's giving recognition and respect where it's due; something you wouldn't know about}
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:25
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

's about time, suzie. Congratulations
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:31
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

Three cheers for Suzie. Congrats, you're the woman for the job.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:48
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

... and still she has not posted.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 20:12
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

What is she moding anyway? Dear god please dont say Sex and Affection.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 21:58
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

I'll give you a hint: you're there now.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 23:37
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

Congrats.

Nox
 #11 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:04
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

??? I always WAS modding sex and affection, have been for over a year or so now, where have you been?

And yes I am spurious mod.. Woulda happened at the same time as zok's new appointment here, but other things happened..

I don't know that I like being last in the list though, what's that about? huh?!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:47
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

That was my try at a joke. Sorry folks im a little rusty right now...
 #13 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:42
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Congrads Suzie

i noticed that
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics