|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-12-16, 02:42
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
present for my mommy
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a christmas present for my mommy. she's one of my best friends. I want to buy the most expensive jewlery, but I only have $100 to spend. please help me out ---  ---
|
|
#2
 2002-12-16, 02:50
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
If there is one thing I learned from Suz, it's where to find women gifts. www.redenvelope.com
|
|
#3
 2002-12-16, 02:51
|
sharpandreckless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
First off, how the hell old are you, you sound like 6. But with all due respect, I recommend you go to a discount jewelery company, one of those wherehouse-to-you deals, and see what you can get. I've gotten some good $99 deals.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-16, 02:55
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
i know many older men that call their mom "mommy" its just a term of endearment, it has no relevance to maturity
|
|
#5
 2002-12-16, 03:04
|
sharpandreckless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
I wasn't refering to the "mommy" thing, I have freinds who still say that, I was talking about the wording he used. But whatever, no harm intended, I gave him some advice at least.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-16, 07:21
|
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
ummm get over the mommy thing, it just means there stil very fond of their mothers... i mean it all depends where u from i guess, im from australia and all ur prices have to be doubled due to our crappy economy,ummm just go down to ur local jewel store and see if they got any deals, but be careful and goto a honet looking store, u dont wanang et ripped off now do u?
|
|
#7
 2002-12-17, 21:35
|
|
Regular
|
|
If she's easy, take'r twice.
|
|
Re: present for my mommy
dont bother with jewelry. just get her lots of presents, like foot massagers, gift certificates, spa certificates, etc. theyre really awesome gifts. especially for people like my mom, who has arthritis. im getting her a foot massager *shh dont tell* cause she works at our bar all night and is almost always on her feet.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|