About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:29
sidwinder2012 sidwinder2012 is offline
Regular
 
Default NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

we must rise to the occasion. no more shall we work for the american system. we shall free ourselves from the lies, hate and pain. i declare december 20th 2002 a day to rise up and do what it takes[peacefully] to free yourself and the ones around you.

rally, gather, unite

[keep this board real, don't whine about problems, tell of what you'll do to get rid your problems.]

[This message has been edited by sidwinder2012 (edited 12-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by sidwinder2012 (edited 12-16-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:34
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

Yeah right on!

Wait...what are you talking about?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:34
muswik_lost muswik_lost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

wake up and smell the roses!

I read that quote somewhere, I think. Anyway, real freedom isn't in your country ( although that is important) but rather it's in yourself and your attitude to life, how you live, why, etc. Real freedom, is freedom to think what you will..whatever you want! This is true freedom and independence from rule. No-one can tell you how to think. You are the king of your own mind...

gather your thoughts and tell them to conquer any disreputable thoughts...lol


toe, speaker
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:02
sharpandreckless sharpandreckless is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

Great idea, but next time give us more notice and identify it in a bigger way than just one totse forum. Good idea though. Maybe I'll get some of my hacker freinds to spread the word around for a "don't go to work/school" day or something, maybe hack sattelite transmissions to display our message on TVs around the world. Damn, you've got me thinking now. REVOLUTION! Or maybe not. How's about anybody who reads this just takes the 20th as a day of reflection, thought, and roblem solving, and if it solves even just one person's problem it will be worth it. Maybe I'm just dreaming. Maybe I should lay off the bong. Maybe you've been brainwashed too.
God dammit, I'm going to sleep...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:23
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

Powa to da people!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:30
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

i want pizza and hotwings.... does that count?

Dm
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:34
sidwinder2012 sidwinder2012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

ok, i know it's short notice, but so what. It doesn't take time. Do what it takes. If you want to skip school in the name, go ahead. If you want to wear an anti-bush shirt, go ahead.
totse won't critize you for what you do.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:37
sidwinder2012 sidwinder2012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

rage against the machine:wake-up

Although ya try to discredit
Ya still never edit
The needle, I'll thread it
Radically poetic
Standin' with the fury that they had in '66
And like E-Double I'm mad
Still knee-deep in the system's shit
Hoover, he was a body remover
I'll give ya a dose
But it'll never come close
To the rage built up inside of me
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

Movements come and movements go
Leaders speak, movements cease
When their heads are flown
'Cause all these punks
Got bullets in their heads
Departments of police, the judges, the feds
Networks at work, keepin' people calm
You know they went after King
When he spoke out on Vietnam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot

Wit' poetry, my mind I flex
Flip like Wilson, vocals never lackin' dat finesse
Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up
To shake ya up, to break the structure up
'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
I'm like takin' photos
Mad boy kicks open the shutter
Set the groove
Then stick and move like I was Cassius
Rep the stutter step
Then bomb a left upon the fascists
Yea, the several federal men
Who pulled schemes on the dream
And put it to an end

Ya better beware
Of retribution with mind war
20/20 visions and murals with metaphors

Networks at work, keepin' people calm
Ya know they murdered X
And tried to blame it on Islam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot
What was the price on his head
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:44
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

quote:
Originally posted by dirtymexican:
i want pizza and hotwings.... does that count?

Dm



Hell yeah it does!
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 04:28
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

I say that we turn december 25th into a major holiday of some sort!!! Oh... I guess that's already been done. DAMNIT!!! I hate it when I do that. I'm so stupid! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! *as johnny slaps himself on the forehead*

Johnny
 #11 
Old 2002-12-16, 10:32
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

The future lies in the hands of the proles.


...Whoops, we all know how that one ended.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-16, 15:36
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

December 20th... I'll supply the cantalope. On a serious note, that is a good idea that I wish would work... Lets look at porn now...
 #13 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:11
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

quote:
Originally posted by muswik_lost:
... but rather it's in yourself and your attitude to life, how you live, why, etc. Real freedom, is freedom to think what you will..whatever you want! This is true freedom and independence from rule. No-one can tell you how to think. You are the king of your own mind...


i couldnt agree with you more. but would if this emotional turmoil people are trapped in is because of the american government and their support of the industries that causes these problems? ie the entertainment industry.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-16, 21:54
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

ummm america and most of the world is pretty screwed up, and we need a kind of non religious reformation and we need one fast.
it's in ur urself, i agree.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:09
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

quote:
Originally posted by Thehurricane:
ummm america and most of the world is pretty screwed up, and we need a kind of non religious reformation and we need one fast.
it's in ur urself, i agree.



We do need it, but it will NEVER work due to human nature. Just think about it and you will understand what I am saying.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:24
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

What a sad group of pathetic fucks. Lets all go out back behind the shed and smoke some dope ass dank and save the whales.

The first thing that I "demand" is that we get rid of the FDA.

The second thing I "demand" is a repeal of most of the EPA rules and regulations.

The third thing that I demand is massive torte reform that will crush the balls of the trial lawyers.

The fourth thing that I demand, is the legalization of all recreational drugs. If you are 18, you can smoke it, snort it, or shoot it up.

The fifth thing that I demand, is lowering the drinking age to 18.

The sixth thing that I demand is a destruction of the welfare system and all the government handouts. I also want the lower taxes that should accompany decreased spending.

Here are my solutions to several problems.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:22
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

What exactly would geting rid of the Food and Drug Administration acomplish, besides destroying quality control on agraculture and pharmacuticles. Perhaps you ment the ATF.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-18, 16:46
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

NukeChild,

your bent on how strange it sounds to do away w/ the government and their programs. you make it sound like if the american government as we know it falls it'll be total chaos, mass hysteria. but your stuck right there. your simply afraid of change. you think if any type of change is made, be it a small shift for the better, or a massive revolt from the people, everything will totally go down the shitter. that is a terrible way of thinking and you will remain stuck where you're at until god knows when.

also, to prove my point better, you rag on pot-heads. what dollar amount would you like to wager that you've never even smoked cannabis? yet you cant help but be offended by those that are different from you... its kinda sad how your so fucking afraid of the unknown.

so you can do away with the world spinning, cuz you want it to stay where it's at. you could do away with new advancements in the evolution of people, cuz it sounds strange, and you can do away with anything past your own eyelids, because that would simply require balls, something you dont have. just know this, you will never grow. you are stuck right where your at. you, my friend, are the sad and pathetic fuck.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-18, 16:54
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

Dont drink and post, especially after watching brave heart. You start screaming freedom and create posts that start like this one!
 #20 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:09
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

NukeChild
The fourth thing that I demand, is the legalization of all recreational drugs. If you are 18, you can smoke it, snort it, or shoot it up.

The fifth thing that I demand, is lowering the drinking age to 18.

Maybe you should move to Canada.

Yes...let's free ourselves...Why?

 #21 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:11
Obelisk1125 Obelisk1125 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

quote:
Originally posted by nastradamnus:
Dont drink and post, especially after watching brave heart. You start screaming freedom and create posts that start like this one!


and then these posts go nowhere because the original point is lacking
 #22 
Old 2002-12-18, 19:21
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

Let me grab a heiniken and get back to you, that should clear things up!
 #23 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:38
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

quote:
Originally posted by NukeChild:
What a sad group of pathetic fucks. Lets all go out back behind the shed and smoke some dope ass dank and save the whales.
The first thing that I "demand" is that we get rid of the FDA.
The second thing I "demand" is a repeal of most of the EPA rules and regulations.
The third thing that I demand is massive torte reform that will crush the balls of the trial lawyers.
The fourth thing that I demand, is the legalization of all recreational drugs. If you are 18, you can smoke it, snort it, or shoot it up.
The fifth thing that I demand, is lowering the drinking age to 18.
The sixth thing that I demand is a destruction of the welfare system and all the government handouts. I also want the lower taxes that should accompany decreased spending.
Here are my solutions to several problems.



Wow, a militant libertarian. I've never met one before, but I can't say you've impressed me any more than the garden variety.

The best description of Libertarians I ever heard was, "Libertarians are just hard-line Republicans who want to smoke pot," and that seems to sum it up.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-24, 18:43
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NO MORE AMERICA THE INNOCENT

another post for sivvy.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics