About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-15, 20:24
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default My Bitch

I didn't post this in Sex and Affection because it has nothing to do with sex and I get little affection.

Anyway, my bitch Sabey is a chick magnet. Whenever I walk her, babes come up to me and start asking stuff like "What's his name?" and "How old is he?" (I don't know why people think Sabey is a dog). They get all exited and start patting her. Soon after, the "Awww..." noises and baby talk begins and when I say I have to go, many giggles and slightly flirty jokes/looks.

I love it. Getting swarmed by babes you don't know makes you feel really good, not to mention the jealous looks I get from every male on the street. Another good thing happens when I'm hanging with friends. The babes who met Sabey always say hi. My friends freak. They wonder how I meet so many girls but they don't know the babes don't like me, they like my bitch, Hehehe.

I didn't just post this to brag about my Alaskan Malamute, I posted because I want to now why good looking girls are the only ones who approach me. I'm not complaining, just wondering. I have a few ideas, maybe girls with less charisma don't have the confidence? Or maybe its only girly girls who get so exited by pets? What do you people think?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 21:22
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

your an idiot
 #3 
Old 2002-12-15, 22:08
Bleed666 Bleed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

im pretty girls just talk to guys with dogs, cuz they see us as caring and shit like that. plz my old friend which was a loser (and still is)... has a dog, and thats how he met just about every girl he knows. so u might as well try to pick them up. there is no other reason y girls talk to him.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-15, 23:02
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Dougy:
your an idiot


you're*
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 00:47
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: My Bitch

yea, i hate it when people mess up the homonyms of your
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 00:59
rotten_logs rotten_logs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

dog dick probably bigger than urs
 #7 
Old 2002-12-16, 01:35
sharpandreckless sharpandreckless is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

Hey, forget the your/you're thing, the there/they're/their thing pushes me to the brink of homicide. But yes, it tends to be pretty chicks who like dogs because all their lives they've been expected to act a certain way because of their looks, and part of this is getting all coochie-coochie round cute animals (And Malamutes are damn good looking dogs.) Actually I think it's the fluffyness, I've got a newfie (Newfoundland dog) so I should know. And rotten, please take your small-dick issues elsewhere, and get yourself a dog, you sound like you need to get laid big time.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:35
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

Hmmm thats odd. Usually bitches have two legs...
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:45
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

I've never been good at spelling, trying to remember all these words and how they fit together is damn annoying. I blame English, it has no valid rules. Every rule has exceptions and that drives me insane.

quote:
dog dick probably bigger than urs
I don't have a dog, I have a bitch, and bitches don't have dicks. Don't just read my post, understand it. That should stop you making nonsensical comments.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 14:34
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: My Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Certijal:
I don't have a dog, I have a bitch, and bitches don't have dicks.[/B]


Odd, I was under the impression that "dog" was a general term for any canine, regardless of gender. I know that bitch is a female canine. Does anyone know what a male canine is called? And don't say "dog".
 #11 
Old 2002-12-16, 15:30
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Odd, I was under the impression that "dog" was a general term for any canine, regardless of gender. I know that bitch is a female canine. Does anyone know what a male canine is called? And don't say "dog".


A male dog really is called "dog." Or, maybe asshole...

 #12 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:03
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

my german shepard can eat your dog, then ill get the chicks.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:07
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

A male dog is a dog.

And the girls love the dog because there all humdingers trying to get you to let your dog fuck em.

Peace Renegade,
 #14 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:53
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

Wow.

Kinky.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-16, 18:39
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: My Bitch

What did I just say?
 #16 
Old 2002-12-17, 21:32
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: My Bitch

your a dumbfuck.

my dog is really weird looking. hes a bloody siberian husky crossed with a yellow lab. hes not yellow at all, hes a husky with long floppy ears and a wide muzzle.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:03
grasshopa grasshopa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

I'm going to refrain from making any jokes about why the girls like the dog but not you, but it's very difficult for me to do so.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:12
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

I think a male dog is called a Mongrel...

People make dogs sound like such assholes...
 #19 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:28
bleedingme bleedingme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

A mongrel is a mixed dog, a female dog is a bitch and a male is a butch. i could be wrong tho
 #20 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:28
teasha teasha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

I'm pretty sure that a mongrel is just a dog that's of any unknown combination of breeds.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:13
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

quote:
Odd, I was under the impression that "dog" was a general term for any canine, regardless of gender. I know that bitch is a female canine. Does anyone know what a male canine is called? And don't say "dog".
Dog is the general term, I said "I don't have a dog, I have a bitch" because rotten_logs said "dog dick probably bigger than urs". I was making it clear that my dog was female, not male.
quote:
my german shepard can eat your dog, then ill get the chicks.
My bitch is one insane fighter, it'll be a match to remember...
quote:
And the girls love the dog because there all humdingers trying to get you to let your dog fuck em.
Again, my dog is dickless. Maybe the babes what some inter-specie lezbian action.
quote:
I'm going to refrain from making any jokes about why the girls like the dog but not you, but it's very difficult for me to do so.
Bring it on, I love good jokes.

To all the others who said stuff: I'm to lazy to make this reply any longer so pretend I said something.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:40
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: My Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Certijal:
I didn't post this in Sex and Affection because it has nothing to do with sex and I get little affection.

Anyway, my bitch Sabey is a chick magnet. Whenever I walk her, babes come up to me and start asking stuff like "What's his name?" and "How old is he?" (I don't know why people think Sabey is a dog). They get all exited and start patting her. Soon after, the "Awww..." noises and baby talk begins and when I say I have to go, many giggles and slightly flirty jokes/looks.

I love it. Getting swarmed by babes you don't know makes you feel really good, not to mention the jealous looks I get from every male on the street. Another good thing happens when I'm hanging with friends. The babes who met Sabey always say hi. My friends freak. They wonder how I meet so many girls but they don't know the babes don't like me, they like my bitch, Hehehe.

I didn't just post this to brag about my Alaskan Malamute, I posted because I want to now why good looking girls are the only ones who approach me. I'm not complaining, just wondering. I have a few ideas, maybe girls with less charisma don't have the confidence? Or maybe its only girly girls who get so exited by pets? What do you people think?



You should have posted this in DIY under the title "How to attract chicks" Then we could have gotten into conversations about pheremones, babies, invisible dogs with leases, and dreadlocks. Spurious Generalities is not the "It Girl" &totse, you know...
 #23 
Old 2002-12-18, 11:47
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

round my way deros carry little puppys with them to attract chicks.....

its just wrong!
 #24 
Old 2002-12-18, 14:04
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Bitch

This is for the chicks out there:
Along the same lines of getting attention, if you want to get guys attention get a doberman. I have two dobermans and when I take them out I always get guys phone numbers. I really think guys have a thing for chicks with large dogs.
Course most guys hate little dogs.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics