About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:03
FromAbove FromAbove is offline
Regular
 
Default Marijuana By Mail

I live in Vancouver BC but I am currently living abroad and missing the good stuff. I'm looking to send myself a couple ounces by FedEx.

Has anyone ever tried this before ?

Is there a known way to conceal the scent from dogs and a way to disguise it so that it is not picked up by X-Ray ?

I heard there is credible information on the net about exactly how to do this but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps someone could direct me to it ?

From Above...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:19
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Marijuana By Mail

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum20/HTML/000162.html
 #3 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:30
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Marijuana By Mail

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-1610.html

a very informative how-to guide for mailing dope. don't know about international though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics