|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-12-15, 05:28
|
Public_Enemy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I hate my parents!!!
Ahhh goddamn it! I hate my parents!!!
They are poor and do nothing about it. I am like the poorest guy in my town.
There's no food in the house! They don't buy any food. And even there is some food, they eat them all. I am going to starve to death someday.
Never buy me any games. I still don't have PS 1, PS 2, X-Box, Game Cube... pretty much everything. Even the computer they bought me is ghetto. It's an elephant (big, slow, and loud).
They make me work! Y can't they get better jobs! They make me study, too!
They are fucking paranoid. They think I am on a crack and search all my stuffs. They even called my school counselor and ask if I did anything wrong and was hiding it.
They be assholes whenever I bring my friends over! They start vaccuming or mowning lawns or do other gay stuffs.
They think they are good parents!!! Even a monkey couples will be better parents than them.
Ahhh!!! It's not fare. I want better parents!
|
|
#2
 2002-12-15, 05:34
|
Sagewisher 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Thank you, I enjoyed that thoroughly. That was the funniest post I�ve seen yet on totse. ( laughed pretty hard for quite a while at how well it was written.) fare.. hehe, kudos.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-15, 05:39
|
muffin_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
this is exactly why humans are damned to hell
|
|
#4
 2002-12-15, 05:44
|
Sagewisher 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
why?  [This message has been edited by Sagewisher (edited 12-15-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-12-15, 05:59
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
I don't hate my parents, I just hate my mum, she is such a bitch and went snooping on my laptop because I fell asleep :@ My dads kewl but 
|
|
#6
 2002-12-15, 06:05
|
Sagewisher 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
... (Just had a sudden shiver that the first one wasn't a joke.)
|
|
#7
 2002-12-15, 06:46
|
Certijal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Kill your parents, then find better ones.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-15, 07:01
|
Kiafi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Poor Guy. You're in an indeal runaway situation. Come to Boston or New York. NOT CALI. Hell, if you come to Boston i'll hook you up. I throughly enjoy helping people rebel from shitty parents.
But if for some reason you want to stay, keep it up in school, get another job or a better one, and hide as much of your pay as possible until you have a decent/reliable car and other necessities like clothes, bed and bath supplies, stuff like that. Plan as if you're about to run away, because chances are you probably will depending on your age, (how old are you?) But either way good luck.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-15, 08:38
|
Das Troll 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
haha whew i hope that first post is a joke
|
|
#10
 2002-12-15, 09:23
|
Deathrow588 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
quote: Originally posted by Kiafi: Poor Guy. You're in an indeal runaway situation. Come to Boston or New York. NOT CALI. Hell, if you come to Boston i'll hook you up. I throughly enjoy helping people rebel from shitty parents.
But if for some reason you want to stay, keep it up in school, get another job or a better one, and hide as much of your pay as possible until you have a decent/reliable car and other necessities like clothes, bed and bath supplies, stuff like that. Plan as if you're about to run away, because chances are you probably will depending on your age, (how old are you?) But either way good luck.
Hey ill come and live in Boston. How the hell can i get over to America though  heeeeeeeeelp.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-15, 10:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
hating your parents just makes it worse for yourself. i am in the same situation financially (except my parent doesn't care what i do) but i manage to get along. being poor is an inconvienience, not a crime. i know what it is like to miss meals and have to stay home for lack of money, and its not fun, but its not the end of the world. why not try growing up, in a few years when you look back at this you will realise what a prick you were. you don't understand a thing about it, do you think they enjoy being like that??? i bet they are more worried about it than you are, but they are not letting it show. i know its not much consellation, but try not to make it any more difficult than it already is. i gave up having friends over a few years ago because simply put i am ashamed. it happens, just keep on.
i suppose im lucky though, i can get out of here in about half a year (assuming everything goes to plan) then it is no longer my problem. i suppose looking back, everything that has happened has taught me some perspective and realism. it is annoying, but complaining all the time just makes it all the more stressful. my sisters complain about it all the time, and it just pushes it all one step closer to collapsing.
here is some advice. don't let it get to you, in a few years youll have moved out and be on your own way in life, and this will all seem like a bad dream. in the meantime, do no put pressure on your parents. you do not see the effect it has, but in time you will understand what it does to them. they are only people afterall, and they are doing thier best for you. find some kind of escape, i spent alot of time out with friends, or fail that, by myself (something i still carry on to this day) to keep me away from here. it works, except when you get home again.
it does get to you, but don't make it any worse than it has to be.
[This message has been edited by RAOVQ (edited 12-15-2002).]
|
|
#12
 2002-12-15, 11:01
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Yeah, look for a better job. Keep what money you can.
And remember, if your parents are snoops, that is why there is password features on so many software packages.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-15, 12:29
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Yeah the grand master plan of your parents when they were your age was to grow up, be poor and have an annoying selfish son. Way to go with those high expectations. It may be they are doing all they can and getting a better job is harder than you think. I do understand that it can be hard to be poor and your friends may have consoles, games and all this cool shit that your family can't afford but you will realise that is just meaningless soon enough.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-15, 12:44
|
Lilo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
bitch bitch bitch.....
|
|
#15
 2002-12-15, 13:52
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
I�m going to assume that this ain�t a joke; such a pathetic piece of crap deserves all he gets. Such as the following verbal assault  : quote: Originally posted by Public_Enemy: Ahhh goddamn it! I hate my parents!!!
They are poor and do nothing about it. I am like the poorest guy in my town.
Yes, you�re the poorest little boy in town. The poorest little boy who has a roof over his head, has food to eat [despite what you say], who has a computer no matter how old: it�s good enough for you to get online to bitch. Yes, they do it just to spite you. The world revolves around you I forgot. You�re such a deadbeat parasitical leech. How did your parents end up with such a contemptible, despicable, craven, unmanly, abhorrent bloodsucker? quote: There's no food in the house! They don't buy any food. And even there is some food, they eat them all. I am going to starve to death someday.
The sooner the better. quote: Never buy me any games. I still don't have PS 1, PS 2, X-Box, Game Cube... pretty much everything. Even the computer they bought me is ghetto. It's an elephant (big, slow, and loud).
Oh lord! Like you need a playstation to survive. You f**king foul, groveling, odious, hateful bastard. I would never let such opprobrious, insulting, defamatory, backbiting, depreciative sh*t be uttered by any [obviously spoiled] fruit of my loins. quote: They make me work! Y can't they get better jobs! They make me study, too!
The fiends! Let me notify Child Protective Services right away! Make you study! God! Lord forbid you should make something of yourself, other than the abject, disgraceful, contemptible [sorry, I used that one already. My bad], detestable, excrescence. quote: They are fucking paranoid. They think I am on a crack and search all my stuffs. They even called my school counselor and ask if I did anything wrong and was hiding it.
They be assholes whenever I bring my friends over! They start vaccuming or mowning lawns or do other gay stuffs.
Not that you�ve done anything to deserve this, mind you. And you friends surely can�t be the discontented, deplorable, offensive, squalid, wretched shits you are, can they? quote: They think they are good parents!!! Even a monkey couples will be better parents than them.
Monkey see, monkey do. The apple don�t fall from the tree, you know. Your casting such aspersions on them now, but let�s just see what kind of cancroid, adherent, sniveler you produce. If you were the best of your Dad�s sperm, after all� quote: Ahhh!!! It's not fare. I want better parents!
And I�m sure they want a better kid. What a f**king loser you are and will forever be. Why not just go crawl off somewhere and die and make this world a much better place to live?
|
|
#16
 2002-12-15, 15:17
|
Malignant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
I always enjoy reading your posts Meta.  -- Malignant
|
|
#17
 2002-12-15, 15:31
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
he does have good posts doesn't he.
i think i took a diffrent tact to everyone else on this one. i think its hard to see past yourself when your an immature brat, and that situation is hard to grasp when you have no understanding of the causes.
that does not excuse turning against people on the same side as you. there trying thier best, leave them alone and get on with it.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-15, 15:38
|
Malignant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
One question that no one's asked yet, but i think should in order to specify things is, how old are you Public_enemy?
--Malignant
|
|
#19
 2002-12-15, 16:24
|
Public_Enemy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Well, did not expect these much replys.
First, thank you to Kiafi RAOVQ and other people. Your comments mean a lot to me. I guess there is a hope for me.
Metaphysicist, gees I am hurt now. Well, I should not complain after all. I am sure there are some kids in Iraq or somewhere living worse than me. I guess I do deserve your assualt, but still your a asshole!!! Y could have said that nicer than your verbal assalt. But thanks anyway. You have woken me up from my selfiness.
P.S. I am old enough to type and go to totse.com.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-15, 16:30
|
Malignant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
quote: Originally posted by Public_Enemy:
Metaphysicist, gees I am hurt now. Well, I should not complain after all. I am sure there are some kids in Iraq or somewhere living worse than me. I guess I do deserve your assualt, but still your a asshole!!! Y could have said that nicer than your verbal assalt. But thanks anyway. You have woken me up from my selfiness.
P.S. I am old enough to type and go to totse.com.
Believe it or not, this may come as a shock to you, but you're living the life of the average kid in america. Be thankful you HAVE parents, or you even have a home to live in. I've seen kids wandering around without a stable home, not knowing who the fuck they are or what to do. Oh, and btw, that didn't answer my question. 9 year olds can spell as well (or not as well) as you do, and as far as i know, you could very well be 9. -- Malignant
|
|
#21
 2002-12-15, 16:31
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
be grateful for the little you do have.
|
|
#22
 2002-12-15, 17:44
|
Dr.Murdok 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
this is interesting you got no money for game cube but money for pc and internet plz don't kak to us that's what you call middle class not poor ppl here who are poor live in shacks asshole you live in one ?
|
|
#23
 2002-12-15, 17:52
|
Malignant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
*gets out Dr.Murdok decoder ring again*
--Malignant
|
|
#24
 2002-12-15, 18:00
|
Painkillers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
Just like to say that i hate my dad and almost hit him once.
|
|
#25
 2002-12-15, 18:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: I hate my parents!!!
I'm thankful that my parents are pretty much computer illiterate.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|