About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-14, 02:50
Fragman Fragman is offline
Regular
 
Default When was the last time you got in a fight?

The last time i got in a fight, it had been brewing for about 2 months, so I hit the guy with my backpack in the hall, he charged me, so i gave him a right hook, and he bear-hugged me while i punched him with my left. Then some teacher broke us up. I didnt have a scratch, but his eye was all red and swollen shut. I was very pleased with myself, and so was everyone else I knew, Execpt for my dad, who kicked MY ass when i got suspended.

When did you last get in a fight? It seemed like something that would be good to post.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-14, 02:55
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

The last time I got in a real fight was in 10th grade. Luckily, this was also the day I got my class ring, so I was not unprepared.

I was walking down the hall, and this son of a bitch pushed me from behind. I turned around and gave him a right to the forehead, class ring and all. He recovered and came back at me, nailing me in the face. We were both hurting, but I was REALLY hurting. The next thing I knew, he had retreated, and I was bleeding on my buddy Colin. You never really know a guy until you've bled on him.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-14, 03:01
easyrider easyrider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

last year. this kid got this guy to jack my weed and my pipe. so when i saw him on monday i picked him up threw him into some lockers and told him me and him at 11:30 across the bridge. we faught and i won. tip. dont smoke half a pack before a fight.. you'll be out of breath...like i was :P
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 03:07
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I'm not sure i would ever win in a real fight. But I can really go berserk when I'm pissed off and then I'm a real pain in the ass.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 04:23
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My fights are not interesting so I'll tell you about some funny 'Almost Fights'

The first Almost Fight: Me against 3 people, one with a bat. That ended quite fast. They were pissing me off so I said "Fuck you" and they said "Come here and say that" So I walked up to them and said "Fuck you" The guy with the bat hit me in the face. My head didn't move, I just stared at him. He and his friends got freaked and walked away really fast swearing at me.

I didn't try to swing at them because I knew I'd lose, but I was quite happy with the look of shock they had. The bat in the face didn't hurt as much as I thought though, maybe it was the shock or something. The bat was one of them School Safe bats (Metal bats with thin plastic coating on the outside) so that was another reason I didn't get knocked back. My best friend (FRO-mage) and another guy were with me. They thought I was crying but like I said, it didn't hurt much. My left eye was watering, 'tis all.

�Hero pose� I AM INVINCIBLE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Second Almost Fight: This fight was with some stick-loser at a camp. For some reason he wanted my bed (The bottom bunk) and I said no. The next day, my group came back from the beach. He was in the cabin, sitting on my bed. He had put all my stuff on the floor and had a stupid grin. I said "Get off now" He said "No" I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him off. He pushed me against the door and tried to punch me. I grabbed his fist and twisted his arm, pushing him against the door. I started lifting him by his neck and then he said "Let me down you big Oaf!" Since I couldn't lift him any higher, I let him go.

Their are two strange things about this Almost Fight:

1: The same to friends were with me (FRO-mage and Travis)

2:The skinny guy sucked up to me the rest of camp. He took my plates in, saved spots for, said I was 'cool' to everyone and a bunch of other stuff.

End.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-14, 04:27
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

TheLordOfTheBobs is the only one who was being honest. I wanna hear some lost fight stories, not all this i win every fight i get in bullshit.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-14, 04:31
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

lol i had an this was the first thing i read adn i was just in an almost fight. the person was pissed at me and drunk. we were friends jsut earlier in the day we were joking about fighting but when he was drunk he thought i was calling him on. p.s. he kept pushin me at the school dance but everyone held him back and shit.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-14, 04:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

The Super Ego and the ID is in a contant fight. So constantly.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:03
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

ha, im a lover, not a fighter. ive lost a shit load of fights, thats probably why i can talk my way out of them so well now. but, i have had my fair share of one hit k.o's, only a few, but i have had them. never underestimate a south paw

Dm
 #10 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:21
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I got jumped in a parking lot about 2 years ago, and that was the last real fight I've been in. The one before that was probably about a year before. I'm married and have kids, so I have to stay out of trouble. Before I was married though, I was fighting quite a bit.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:26
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

well, i'm not athletic, nor am i all that battle-worthy. I have a knee replacement. However, i do walk around with a cane. I've been going to cane-fighting (Jow Ga kung fu, or something) classes and i can actually fight with it pretty well. However if someone actually takes a dive at me or attempts to throw me off balance, I'm fucked.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:26
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Once upon a time, I got in a fight. I was reading poetry to the love of my life. I told her I would do anything for me. She told me to fight fifty men.

With this quest, I set off to the local bar. I stood outside and waved my arms and jumped up and down and yelled. After a few minutes of this the bartender came up and asked me to leave. I punched him in the face, and he was forced to retreat back to his bar.

Less than 5 minutes later, Hell's Angels came roaring down the street in their Harley's. I picked up a stick and and threw it at their leader. It stuck into his weels and his Harley flipped and crushed his skull.

The rest of the gang stopped and circled me. Twelve huge beasts came up to me at once. I performed a stupendous roundhouse kick and knocked all of them out. The rest of the gang rushed in on me. It was an all out brawl. I faught like an animal, lashing out at anything that moved. Soon 38 men lay dead at my feet. I saw a gun on one of them and took it.

I entered the bar which the fight had taken place outside of. The bartender was lurking behind some booze, and I picked up a chair and threw it at the glass bottles. The bottles shattered and glass killed him.

By now I could hear police sirens. I went back outside and just my luck. Eleven police officers drove up in their squad cars, ready for me and hostile. I took my gun, and unclicked the safety. I shot 4 of them before I then managed to pull out an ACME brand pipe bomb, stolen from one of the kids. I threw this at the cops, and eliminated 3 more of them. Four more to go.

I suddenly errupted into a bloody berserk fighting mood, and a haze covered my eyes. I ripped apart the remaining officers, and stood victorious, bathed in the blood of my enemies.

I returned to the flower of my love, and told her of my mighty deeds, and then we had hot wild sex.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:27
ScreamOfDeath ScreamOfDeath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Last time i got in a fight, was last year. I was stoned in the morning at school, and this tall black dude had been calling me "Nerd" and "Geek" and such. He did this to me while i was walking to class, and i opened up on him.

I punched him in his Solar Plexus, and then right 'tween the the nose and the upper lip. He got me in with a short hook in the side of my head. Then some teacher broke us up. Thanks to that little incident no one really thinks i'm a stupid little white boy.

Oh yeah, my school has 15 white people in the 8th grade, so this actually helped me quite a bit.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-14, 05:31
Hune Hune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My first real fight was in 8th grade . My junior high consisted of two buildings with an open breeze-way connecting the two. I was walking along the breeze-way when suddenly the dude that was walking about 3 feet in front me dropped his binder, which I accidently kicked as I was walking by getting a "Ohhhhhhhh" reaction from the people nearby. He looked kinda pissed and told me to "watch where I was steppin'". I said sorry in a very apologetic tone, not wanting to further aggravate him since he was good 50 lbs or so bigger then me, and walked off.

About two seconds later he grabs my shoulders from behind and slams the the back of my head into this steel-cable hand rail that runs along the right side of the breeze-way, where I bounce off hitting the ground landing on my back. He just stands over me for a moment not kicking me or anything, so I try to stand up, but as soon as I do he throws a right cross(I think) laying me out on the ground again. So instead of trying to stand up a second time I go for his legs instead, using an "ankle pick"(wrestling type move). I take him down, then get on top of him, putting my knee on his chest and proceed to do my best to collaspe his face in with my fist. I get 10 or 15 punches in, before a teacher pulls me off him. He was pretty messed up, bleeding from his nose and mouth, and his right eye starting to swell. The bridge of my nose was swollen, and the back of my head was throbbing. I felt victorious albeit in pain. He never bothered me again.

A year ago:

Almost Fight - I was outside a Carl's Jr where this bum was outside asking people for spare change. He asked me as I was leaving, and I told him I didn't have any. As I walked towards my truck, I could hear him talking shit under his breath. So I walk back asking him "If he had a problem with me" and told him he was like a bitch gossiping behind people's back and that a real man ,if he had a problem with someone even if he was bum, would always tell them to their face. He just walked away stating that he "had no problem". Feeling I had "won" I went back to my truck and drove off wih my lunch. Later I felt stupid for trying to fight a mal-nutrutioned bum who would probably fall over dead if I punched him, landing me 20 years in prison. I also felt bad because I did have spare change.

Lost Fights:
It was just a about couple of weeks ago. My dad, My Brother, and me were watching the "Arturo Gatti vs. Mickey Ward II" fight. My dad said Arturo was a pussy for running around the ring like a fairy and not standing still and just boxing. I told him that Arturo was just being smart, and he already knew he couldn't go toe to toe with Mickey, that was established in the first fight. This fight hes being smart and using judicious counter punches instead of just rushing in "guns a blazin". My dad then said I was a pussy and and told me to "prove it". So we got up and boxed in are living room. I thought that I could take him because he was out of shape and I was in top condition. But I mis-judged exactly how small our living room was, and he ended up pinning me against the couch and punching me until I lost conciousness. Contrary to popular belief old people can still hit hard. I didn't feel that bad since my dad was a former golden gloves champ, and I only had a year experience.

Second lost fight: I don't remember exactly how long ago it was but I can say it was whenever GTA 3 came out for PS2. I'm tired of typing so I'll make this short. It was my turn to play damnit, but my friend wouldn't give me the controller. After struggling for the controller for awhile I ended up punching him in the face. He just put me in a "guillitone choke", letting go when I started to go limp. I just laid on the floor for about an hour before getting up and going home. It was lame. He just continued to play. We are still friends.

[This message has been edited by Hune (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-12-14, 06:07
Wanderlust Wanderlust is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My last fight me and my best friend got jumped and lost overwhelmingly. Before that I fought with one of my friends when he was on a paranoid meth trip which wasn't my idea of fun. And before that fought with some dumb redneck that thought it was okay if his whole family joined in when he fought... except this time he was on my property and he lost...
 #16 
Old 2002-12-14, 07:23
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

what do u mean fight? like real life or death fights or justs punch fights. i havent got in a real life or death fight in a few years. but i get in regular fights all the time. i seem to draw trouble cause im short and people think they can pick on the short guy. that is untill there choking up blood and my foots on there neck.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-14, 09:21
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

If freshman year some kid was trying to start shit with me. I jotted down the formula for how to make nitroglycerine and a wiring diagram for a detonator on a peice of paper and shoved it in his face. No one has messed with me sence. I'm a fucking legand at that school for that.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-14, 12:58
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My funniest fight ever: Freshman year, I was in school sitting at a table eating my lunch. This annoying loser kid comes up behind me, falls, and spills some cafeteria goop all over me. I was in a really bad mood that day, and I turned around, grabbed him by the waist as I got up, and threw him in the trash barrel a few feet away. He got up, hit me, and I grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him across the table, and then the assistant principal dragged me away.

My worst lost fight: I got jumped on the 4th of july, and the kid pulled a knife on me and tried to stab me. I blocked the blade with my hand and ran like hell. My hand is still fucked up from that.

And i'm probably going to get in a fight today, if I can find the little shit.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-14, 14:55
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I can talk myself out of fights. Before the enemy figures out if what I said to them was a threat, or a compliment, I am far away from them.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-14, 16:38
crack_terrorist77 crack_terrorist77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

One time 4 friends of mine, myself, and an ex-girlfriend went down to an apartment complex in east Dallas we call the dyme store. The dyme store is where everyone bought pot until we found out about south Dallas. We went into one dopemans apartment because I was gonna buy a Q-p. I was standing in the doorway of the guys room so I could make sure none of the guys (about 6 of 'em) in the living room were messing with my lady, she wanted to wait for us there. So we paid for the green and as were about to leave I look towards the living room just in time to see one of the motherfuckers reach over and grab her fucking titty. I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!" and ran in there followed by my homeboys and the main dealer guy. I immediatly ran over and clocked the guy unconsious. After this the rest of 'em shot up out of their seats and everyone started yelling. I just stared at them until my friend Chris screamed at the top of his lungs, "LETS KILL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!". So for about 10 minutes there was a riot in this guys living room. Amazingly me and my four buddies had managed to beat the shit out of all seven of 'em. As soon as we all started to realize that we just wailed hardcore on a dealer and his crew we went all through the place looking for shit, we left the place with all their money(over $2500), all their pot, all their coke, and all their guns(like 10 of 'em). That was a great night.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-14, 18:39
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

i havent been in many fights, i am no huge fighter, but i do have a very very bad anger management problem. through my experiences i have found, it is not how strong the person is necessarily, if the other person goes crazy enough and they arent that much smaller, they can win

the private catholic all guys school in town is full of jackasses who always try to pick fights, they are all big too because they all lift, but i do too and they think just because i am a 140 lb 16 yr old i cant do shit, well they are wrong, this girl i was kind of with had a party and they all came, trashed her house, stole stuff, etc. well me and my friends found out where they were and decided to go rough them up, so we went and it got way out of control, but before we left i did get in a fight with a guy for like 40 seconds, seemed like 10 minutes to me, but i punched him 5 times and then my friend started kicking him and i ran away with friends cus it was getting out of control...

the end result of all of this was some kid got a big rock through his windshield, and i accidentally hit some kids car (i have a ford expedition a.k.a. the tank, there wasnt a scratch on my car. it was exciting, kind of like a brawl

note: there were more of us than them


[This message has been edited by eXtacy (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-12-14, 18:44
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

The last near fight i got into, went like this.

I was falling for a girl big style and that girl i was falling for my friend had a real big crush on. Therefore we got a little childish and started saying sarcastic things to each other - one day my friend decided to whenever i spoke to just answer my voice with "your a prick". I wasnt in high spirits at the time so i got so annoyed the cd i was holding i stuck on the top of his nose and cut him. Dont ask why but i did. I walked off and then they found me. As i was talking the guy started jabbing me in the stomach so i kicked him in a pist off rage to his face.

He grabbed me by the leg and floored me it didnt hurt but my pride did a whole lot more. I wanted to break his face and make him hurt but i couldnt after all he was my friend.

I then decided to beat the living shit out of a wall with my fists - it was good and the pain felt good it was a release of anger.

Still got the scars to show, ever since then i have had the tendancy to punch things when im pissed off.

Peace Renegade,
 #23 
Old 2002-12-14, 20:56
Regular
 
England
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Don't think i've ever actually lost a fight, i live by the ork philosophy,
"Us orks we neva loses, ya see if we win, we win, if we die, we aint there so we cant av lost, if we runs away, we'r still alives so we dint lose did wes?" (Codex armaggedon, warhammer 40K)
 #24 
Old 2002-12-14, 21:32
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My fight is the best. Lokil's fight comes in second. The rest aren't worth mentioning. :P
 #25 
Old 2002-12-14, 21:52
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I had to kick a guys ass for shoving me into a locker. Lets just say his neck had an inch long scar.
 #26 
Old 2002-12-14, 21:59
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Like 3 weeks ago or so. It was this one guy who made fun of my hair. But that wasnt the reason. I fiped him off and he got in my face i laughed at him and walked off then he called my g/f a slut. Thats where he was introduced to a stock shelf of oil filters at napa.
 #27 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:52
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
I had to kick a guys ass for shoving me into a locker. Lets just say his neck had an inch long scar.



i read this as "Lets just say his neck had a cancerous tumour removed" it sounds more menacing than "his neck had an inch long scar. man just work in a bar, and see how that is for you
 #28 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:57
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

quote:
Originally posted by Hune:
It was just a about couple of weeks ago. My dad, My Brother, and me were watching the "Arturo Gatti vs. Mickey Ward II" fight. My dad said Arturo was a pussy for running around the ring like a fairy and not standing still and just boxing. I told him that Arturo was just being smart, and he already knew he couldn't go toe to toe with Mickey, that was established in the first fight. This fight hes being smart and using judicious counter punches instead of just rushing in "guns a blazin". My dad then said I was a pussy and and told me to "prove it". So we got up and boxed in are living room. I thought that I could take him because he was out of shape and I was in top condition. But I mis-judged exactly how small our living room was, and he ended up pinning me against the couch and punching me until I lost conciousness. Contrary to popular belief old people can still hit hard. I didn't feel that bad since my dad was a former golden gloves champ, and I only had a year experience.

[This message has been edited by Hune (edited 12-14-2002).]




no offense, but why the fuck would you fight your dad? are you a caveman?
 #29 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:12
Hune Hune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Why would you fight anyone? If your dad hit you would you not retaliate(assuming your "grown up")? Would you just call a child abuse center and have them take him away?

We "boxed" , as in with gloves, btw.
 #30 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:24
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

dude, your dad asks you for a fight? thats just freaky man.
 #31 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:30
sidwinder2012 sidwinder2012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

my last fight was in 7th grade[i'm in 10th now]

it started on a field when this jerk was givign me shit for playing phys. ed softball without a glove[i'm a lefty and there were no more for me]it was school softball so i didn't really need a glove to begin with. when i started playing first the person gave over and gave me shit for not useing a glove and tried slaping me w/ his, on impulse i kicked him in his shinns. later that day after math he tried tosing my binder, and so i punched, him, sparking a fight. I am not a popular kid amoung the student body so after i kicked him a few times with him kicking back a teacher broke it up. I was happy, i had gave him some good knocks even though later he went around lieing that he had slapped my forehead. i was suspended for a day but that didn't matter.
 #32 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:38
Hune Hune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My dads just an asshole.

I'm sure you'll meet someone like him in your lifetime, if you haven't already.


 #33 
Old 2002-12-15, 01:07
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

The last time I was in a fight was in year 4 or 5, can't remember which. I was having an argument with this kid called Daniel Money and he scratched me so I punched him in the face, then we both left as a teacher was coming. I've narrowly avoided 2 fights since then, both with wiggers.
 #34 
Old 2002-12-15, 01:25
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My first real fight was in the 8th grade too. A black guy, about my size, maybe a little bigger came up to me and demanded my soda. I said no, and when he tried to take it, the soda spilled all over me. I got pissed, and crushed the can in his face, which got soda all over his head. He chased me out of the gym, and a teacher told me to stop running and go back in, so I did. I was holding a coat in my hand at the time, and he grabbed it, trying to hit me. I pulled the coat,(with him attached) with my left, and swung with my right. I kept hitting him in the face for about 30 seconds, then he tripped me and kicked me a few times, he broke my glasses too. We both got suspended 3 days, and he had to pay for my new $400 glasses.

At the beggining of my freshman year i got into a fight with 2 more black guys, with 2 of my cousins with me. We were all 16- and one of them was 26. The 26 year old sucker punched one of my cosuins, and my other cousin hit the other black dude in the head with a skateboard. I tried to hit the other black guy(not the 26 year old). But i missed, then the 26 year old said he was gonna get his strap, so we ran. We pretty much lost that one, but a gun was involved.
 #35 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:04
ultrafresh ultrafresh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

The last fight i got into waz in 4th grade, if you can call that i fight (i won by the way). i think i might get into another soon tho because a kid at school is always giving me shit. im not a popular kid due to my quietness and hatred of the jesus damned fucking place (it is a very sports orientated school, and i play NO sporys what so ever although i an physicaly fit from biking, but i barely ever fight accept with my friends which is a different kind of fight even if yo both give it your all, ita a undefinable difference, but back to the point..) so this kid is like a fucking athlete and he lifts a shitload (i dont lift at all) but i fucking hate this asshole cause hes always giving me a hard time about shit and if there was anyody in the whole fucking school who doesnt provoke fights its me. i could hold my own but i aint nothin big so id probably get beat accept for that i have a few inches on him. anybody have any tips? btw im about 5ft 8in 150 lbs, and hes prob 5-6 or 7, 165lbs and works out. and this one kid in my bio class i wanted to break a beaker on cause he said my mo waz hot. i hate my fucking school and 90% of the kids in it and i wish i was bigger so as to beat most of them within inches of their life. but antways if you got any good tips for me, im all ears.
 #36 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:20
neinschlafen neinschlafen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

the last tiem i got in a fight wasnt really a bad one, some idiot named mike was calling me gay the day b4, so in english, while our teacher was handing out some books to read, he called me that again, so i hit him in the head with a book, he said" thats it" and told one of his frinds to stand in front of the teacher, then he lunged at me and hit me in the arm "as hard as he could", i pulled him toawrd me and hit him in the stomach, i didnt hit him that hard, so he practically smacked me in the face, right b4 our teacher got up, i punched right in his cheek, it was a good solid hit, and he was forced back to his seat with my knuckle impressions on his face.
i've had better days


when was ur furst fight? mine was when some elementary bully just pissed me off, so i threw a tennis ball at his head, it hit him in the eye and he went to the nurse.
 #37 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:41
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I don't remember my first fight but my parents have pictures. They tolled me I was at my grandmas house and I wanted to sit on a cool chair. A girl also wanted to sit on the same chair so we started pushing each other until we fell over and started crying.

Now that was some hard core fighting!

Who won the chair you ask? No one, the chair was taken in to the closet and I never saw it again...
 #38 
Old 2002-12-15, 03:53
eXtacy eXtacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

lots of people get in fights with there parents, i got in a fight with my dad one time, he is 6 3, 240 lb, i am 5 10, 140 lb. me and my dad were wrestling, it wasnt really a fight, he joked around with me but i got pissed regardless, well we were shoulder to shoulder and i grabbed his leg, picked it up and drove him into the ground. a 240 lb guy is big, and this was a hard hit for him, it broke his collarbone, although this wasnt a "fight" i still owned his ass
 #39 
Old 2002-12-15, 04:35
iSeeYou! iSeeYou! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

Funny story.. *True story.. Two Jehovah's Witness followers walked up to my door and even though they were 40-45 and I was 16, I still questioned what consequenses I would be presented with if I raped them (I live 250 yards into the woods). They were ugly and I was horny. In that very instant I decided against it. They handed me two brochers about their *cult and I soon after jacked off to a picture of an Islamic woman in full robe and veil being converted. In a way, I just stole the time you wasted reading that.. time that you'll never get back. Lokil's fault.

Edit:
-Master of beating the dead horse which has been fell with one shot-

[This message has been edited by iSeeYou! (edited 12-15-2002).]
 #40 
Old 2002-12-15, 05:09
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

This week Tuesday. I got my ass kicked while taking out the trash at my work. The story that goes with it is too long so i wont type it, but basically i got my ass kicked and thats it.
 #41 
Old 2002-12-15, 05:16
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I never got involved in a real fight, so I can't know how strong I am in fact. I'm kinda weak, but you should have seen me last thursday. We were playing ruleless voleyball in gym, all we were doing was hit the ball. Hit the ball. Hit the fucking ball. We were fighting the thing. Many times I almost break the noses of my teammates with the strenght I was putting in struggling with the ball. When I'm outta control, I'm unstoppable. In case it was really needed, I could kick the shit out of almost anybody. Of course I would go away with my load of scars.
 #42 
Old 2002-12-16, 01:57
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

I've been in a few fights, mostly because if someone annoyed me at school I'd say what I knew would hurt them. I was a twat.

But what I really wanted to post about was a game we used to play in secondary school called "Pass the Pain". The boys in the class would sit round tables in a circle, and you'd hit the person to the left when no teachers were looking, starting gently and building up. If the teacher said a keyword (like an English teacher saying "Shakespeare") play would switch direction. It got very nasty sometimes!
Once I put a mates hand in his metal pencil case and elbow-dropped it so hard it was bent all out of shape and his hand was bleeding. And one guy I hated I made lean forward over the desk and I elbowed him in the spine, he twitched for about 10 minutes and I nearly shat myself thinking I'd killed him.

But the best one was when I was about 13and a notorioysly vain friend of mine who never normally played joined in nect to me, and said "not the face, not the face". So I made him put his hand on the desk, lined up a fist-stomp, and then slapped him (not too hard) round the face. He freaked, and at that moment the teacher walked in and said something about smoking (our "Personal and Social Education" keyword). My friend puts my hands down, his eyes glinting maniacally, and slaps me round the face. Hard. I had a hand-mark on the face for 3 days. He then tried to start a fight in the line for Englidh, I laughed at him, he started laughing and all was fine.

We also used to play a coin game that involved flicking coins at knuckles, which I still have scars from. My bands bassist loved pain and sprayed a 4-inch splash of blood on the table in the common room by flicking one at himself.

And the conclusion of my tediously long post? Did anyone else play stupid games like that at school? I've grown up, but does anyone stil do it?
 #43 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:05
sharpandreckless sharpandreckless is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When was the last time you got in a fight?

My last real fight was last year. I bumped into a guy and he spilled some food he was carrying. I aplogized, and for the sake of being civil I offered him some money to replace it, but Mr. Bob Limpdick decided to grab the bag I was carrying and empty the contents on the ground. For those who know me reasonably well it is unneccisary to say he wound up bleeding on the ground with what was left of his food all over him. Thank you for your time.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics